Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
So I was stuck at 62/70 on chapter 7 looked through most of the forum trying to look for a quick answer and I found it by taking ideas from 2 people one suggesting to use the Shift+O menu and another to look at editing the save.
So my solution for triggering 63/70 was to type intruder and change its value to 1
Post your save and I will tell you what to do. You can easily unlock all events in the normal game without cheating. When you post your save, please write which version you are playing with.

Last edited:

Umbranox

Jul 7, 2018
Post your save and I will tell you what to do. You can easily unlock all events in the normal game without cheating. When you post your save, please write which version you are playing with.
I knew the events that were suppose to happen after getting the drone. I had to go to the bathroom to see Liza then proceed to sleep in the bedroom to get the activation to use the drone. But after going through 50+ days making sure I didn't miss any events I assumed something got bugged so all I did was force the event to trigger I'm no longer stuck as I'm done with chapter 7 and moved on.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I knew the events that were suppose to happen after getting the drone. I had to go to the bathroom to see Liza then proceed to sleep in the bedroom to get the activation to use the drone. But after going through 50+ days making sure I didn't miss any events I assumed something got bugged so all I did was force the event to trigger I'm no longer stuck as I'm done with chapter 7 and moved on.
Okay, have fun. I, personally advise everyone to always unlock the events with normal game play and never use the cheats, because this can cause problems later in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celaviegroup

wilsonj6510

May 13, 2020
well iv unlocked 91/92 version 10.0 any ideas how to narrow down what i missed...i did get the last scene with julie at noon and finished the nude bathing with girls

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
well iv unlocked 91/92 version 10.0 any ideas how to narrow down what i missed...i did get the last scene with julie at noon and finished the nude bathing with girls
Here I am only allowed to help until release 8_0, from 9_0 only the patrons.
Switch to the supporters. For the gold patrons all WT are available.
Screenshot_21.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019
Please provide walkthrough after v6 it is pretty time consuming for completing event
Even rough walkthrough is acceptable.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
heeey, just checked the walk-through to make sure, but the game doesn't let me take a shower and take the towel (Sat 11), says "I was just there..." when trying to reenter for the towel

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
heeey, just checked the walk-through to make sure, but the game doesn't let me take a shower and take the towel (Sat 11), says "I was just there..." when trying to reenter for the towel

You have to take the towel... BEFORE you have your shower

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Just saw this on Patreon...
----------

Almost every month I have realized that the game has been shared on various forums few minutes after it has been released for Bronze members. Many members have stopped supporting the game because they didn’t see any reason to support it - if the game is free at same time.
I don’t think it’s fair to all my fantastic supporters. That’s why I have decided to send all Bronze members a personalized version instead. For all existing members – you’ll get it in your Patreon mailbox instantly when it’s released.
For new members after release time/date – please allow some delay. I’ll make a setup so I can send you the link from my phone so independent where I am – I’ll be able to send it almost immediately - however sometimes I need to sleep, so please allow a slightly longer delay in that case
If we succeed to keep the game behind the Patreon "wall" I'll release a WT 2 days after and many more high resolution images from the game
Thank you very much for your understanding. I know that some of you don't like it - but as long of someone sharing the game I have no other option.
Cheers
Bob
Always remember – no Patreon’s – no game – more Patreon’s - better game with more content
---------

I guess the challenge is on now... I wonder who will be the first to release a hacked version?? LOL!!!

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
----------

Almost every month I have realized that the game has been shared on various forums few minutes after it has been released for Bronze members. Many members have stopped supporting the game because they didn’t see any reason to support it - if the game is free at same time.
I don’t think it’s fair to all my fantastic supporters. That’s why I have decided to send all Bronze members a personalized version instead. For all existing members – you’ll get it in your Patreon mailbox instantly when it’s released.
For new members after release time/date – please allow some delay. I’ll make a setup so I can send you the link from my phone so independent where I am – I’ll be able to send it almost immediately - however sometimes I need to sleep, so please allow a slightly longer delay in that case
If we succeed to keep the game behind the Patreon "wall" I'll release a WT 2 days after and many more high resolution images from the game
Thank you very much for your understanding. I know that some of you don't like it - but as long of someone sharing the game I have no other option.
Cheers
Bob
Always remember – no Patreon’s – no game – more Patreon’s - better game with more content
---------

I guess the challenge is on now... I wonder who will be the first to release a hacked version?? LOL!!!
Pfff... all you need is two anonymous people to give the game to f95zone, compare the two, remove odd code, profit! I understand the motive for doing this, but good luck. I do suppose it depends on how many bronze members the game has and how willing two people are to leak it. I for one have lost interest in the game and I will be cancelling my patron and move it somewhere else. Not sure why I lost interest, but I now have a serious case of the 'mehs' when playing now... :confused:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
----------

Cheers
Bob
---------

Just to let you all know - if my game is not shared - I'll make a public release 1 to 2 weeks after it has been released for Bronze members. At same time I'll release save files and WT's for you guys - if it's shared - you're on your own. I think it's a fair deal for all.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes