Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

vinyloox

Jun 18, 2018
Yep, i have the exact same issue.
tried playing both with and without walkthrough mod, and i get stuck at that point myself at the end of v7*

One of the options is said to reduce the "intruder" flag, but it doesn't change.
i even tried manually setting the flag to 0 in my save, and after waking up i did a quick save to check and "intruder" flag was back to 3 after i selected "Wake Up" in the morning.
Nandanox her the solution:
Not sure how you got into that state, but you won't be able to get out just by playing. You're missing event a7_29, which you can only get before Liza comes to stay (don't worry, you didn't miss much, just a short conversation about Liza at dinner). At this point the only escape is to manually mark the event as complete by using the developer's console. Load the save and (while the Day black screen is still visible) press SHIFT-O, and the developer's console should display. Then enter
events += 1
exit
This will mark the event as complete, and you'll be able to start the next game level immediately.

idk123idk

Oct 19, 2018
Nandanox her the solution:
Not sure how you got into that state, but you won't be able to get out just by playing. You're missing event a7_29, which you can only get before Liza comes to stay (don't worry, you didn't miss much, just a short conversation about Liza at dinner). At this point the only escape is to manually mark the event as complete by using the developer's console. Load the save and (while the Day black screen is still visible) press SHIFT-O, and the developer's console should display. Then enter
events += 1
exit
This will mark the event as complete, and you'll be able to start the next game level immediately.
Thank you! It helped me fix this exact issue!

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thank you! It helped me fix this exact issue!
Doing this kind of mods can make the event counter out of sync and you might not be able to continue from a certain point in the game. Send me your save file and I'll fix it so you can continue in "safe mode".
Cheers
Bob

Reactions: Lukumoide

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I'm sure this has been brought up many times before and I've been reading through thread to find an answer and still nothing...I've pretty much just started playing this game and from what I can tell I have done everything up to Day 18 but for some reason I can't give her maids outfit...Getting fed up trying and restarting
And I also don't see an events counter on screen either

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I'm sure this has been brought up many times before and I've been reading through thread to find an answer and still nothing...I've pretty much just started playing this game and from what I can tell I have done everything up to Day 18 but for some reason I can't give her maids outfit...Getting fed up trying and restarting
And I also don't see an events counter on screen either
Eventcounter is visible later. You should try giving her the outfit in the living room. As far as I recall, you have to to it there.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Eventcounter is visible later. You should try giving her the outfit in the living room. As far as I recall, you have to to it there.
She's never there to give it to her. That's the problem I'm having and without doing that then you don't move on to the yoga stuff

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Just to let you know - WT's for release 1_0 to 8_0 and instruction how to play the game can be found on the frontpage of my Patreon site Celeaviegroup.
Happy playing

Reactions: Lukumoide

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Just to let you know - WT's for release 1_0 to 8_0 and instruction how to play the game can be found on the frontpage of my Patreon site Celeaviegroup.
Happy playing
Good to know :) I went on their page and 7 up was only available...Thanks

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I can't understand people complaining that the game is too hard. It takes an average of two Game weeks to finish an update, which in my opinion is not much. I would be unspeakably sad if it were even easier. In my opinion the game has a perfect difficulty level (especially version 11_0). Not too easy and not too hard. In my eyes it is a crime to use mods, walkthrough or cheats in this game. Only without you can really enjoy it. I personally love the game and I am happy that I can support Bob. Thanks Bob keep up the good work! Here is a link for all those who can't find it. If you like the game please support the development.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celaviegroup

girondins

Aug 12, 2017
Help. I am stuck at event 54. I have gone to the master bedroom at 00:00 for like 3 ingame weeks now but the event hasn't shown up.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I can't understand people complaining that the game is too hard. It takes an average of two Game weeks to finish an update, which in my opinion is not much. I would be unspeakably sad if it were even easier. In my opinion the game has a perfect difficulty level (especially version 11_0). Not too easy and not too hard. In my eyes it is a crime to use mods, walkthrough or cheats in this game. Only without you can really enjoy it. I personally love the game and I am happy that I can support Bob. Thanks Bob keep up the good work! Here is a link for all those who can't find it. If you like the game please support the development.
Not a mod or walkthrough user either but they are always good to have around if you get stuck. One thing I have learned from this day is that the days don't count. You don't proceed to the next update until you have done everything from previous update

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
Help. I am stuck at event 54. I have gone to the master bedroom at 00:00 for like 3 ingame weeks now but the event hasn't shown up.
i guess u are playing chapter7....
my steps for chapter7 no longer match the game(i already said that ONLY WORK FOR version7)
u may try official WT from page 200 or official website

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
my steps for version10 chapter10
this time start from MONDAY
08swimA;08=time(0800),swim=place,A=girl[A=amy,S=sandra,L=liza]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
note
DAY17
after get all events dont forget the private lesson with julia at noon

Last edited:

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
i think the real steps for chapter10 is the Q&A party(i call it)
there are some hints(plz refer to my Q&A table)
1. first week pass the (word in red) question(include julia)->u can see the girl who pass the question at noon
2. next week pass the (word in green)question->same as above,girls 2nd visit at noon(probably finish josie first due to she get 3rd visit)
3. josie pass the (word in blue) question-> 3rd visit
4.julia 2nd visit after party over (even no an event too)
dont miss it

girondins

Aug 12, 2017
i guess u are playing chapter7....
my steps for chapter7 no longer match the game(i already said that ONLY WORK FOR version7)
u may try official WT from page 200 or official website
Hmm guide pn page 200 also says to go to bed but nothing happens.
Do I have to start all over then ?

wilsonj6510

May 13, 2020
I played and finished 8.0 but none of my saves work for 10.0 is there a way to get a save file that will allow me to play the 9.0 content i do have a 10.0 save i got with game but will miss all of 9.0 content

Umbranox

Jul 7, 2018
So I was stuck at 62/70 on chapter 7 looked through most of the forum trying to look for a quick answer and I found it by taking ideas from 2 people one suggesting to use the Shift+O menu and another to look at editing the save.
So my solution for triggering 63/70 was to type intruder and change its value to 1

Reactions: Ashen Shugar
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes