Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
thanks - helped me a lot.
Mow i am stuck at 53/54.
Did Amy stars several times, AMy HotTub several times, fucked her ass in ktchen (still at 00:00 in bathroom she says, that it hurts). Did always dinner and breakfast (so that i got the other girls and also got the knowledge about the girl mocing in with an old women and the other one with bart). ALso got new scenes in washing room, and so on.
Any idea what i could be missing at 53/54?
may be get some hints here

Pavlov3

Apr 27, 2017
You should download the walkthrough from the Patreon site
Hi, Thanks a lot for helping us but in the V4 walkthrough, the first event don't appear, the Office à 11h saying "Amy is in master bedroom" and I can't finish the v4 because of that missing event.
Thanks for your help !
Beside that, I agree with you, it's a great game

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
im stuck at 52/54 v.09 cant get the last 2 ones. Got the midnigth swimming, anal in kitchen, hottop, in bathroom it says stop.
Got the morning blowjob from liza 2 times at least.. have done the miss wet tshirt
try this yet???

2000 dinner time say no to sleep with liza
then at 2200 liza will ask u to sleep with her again in kitchen
that is a "TWO" event

Reactions: pcgeni and Bannios

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
my works for room for rent
before get started
plz read
for new comer to the game

i dont test old chapter @ new version
so my works only match the same version
it is reference only for later version

for old chapter(7~11) steps
plz check from official website

MY WORKS
steps​
event table​
misc.​
for version7.0b only
chapter7.0b​
chapter7.0b​
(new)hour ver. ...
for version8.0b only
chapter8.0b​
chapter8.0b​
for version9.0b only
chapter9.0b​
chapter9.0b​
for version10.0b only
chapter10.0b​
chapter10.0b and Q&A table
for version11.0b E version only
chapter11.0b
chapter11.0b E version
for version12.0b only
FOR VERSION13.0b(A/E version) ONLY
FOR VERSION14b(A version)ONLY
FOR VERSION15b(A version)ONLY
FOR VERSION16(POSTED IN HERE)

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hi, Thanks a lot for helping us but in the V4 walkthrough, the first event don't appear, the Office à 11h saying "Amy is in master bedroom" and I can't finish the v4 because of that missing event.
Thanks for your help !
Beside that, I agree with you, it's a great game
It works, office at 11:00. I just checked. What version are you playing? Here a save, go to the office. You must have been in the bathroom at 8:00, showering, that's why it didn't work. You can't shower at 8:00.

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Arriving at the Wet Tshirt contest.
Found a little mistake in pictures 7284/7285/7286
Look at the second girl from the left.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's for when the itch gets tooo much.
The equivalent of male "pocket ping pong"
The doctors teaching is subliminal and vile but so far he's successful.

Pavlov3

Apr 27, 2017
It works, office at 11:00. I just checked. What version are you playing? Here a save, go to the office. You must have been in the bathroom at 8:00, showering, that's why it didn't work. You can't shower at 8:00.
Thanks to you, i'll try with this save.
I'm on the V30 beta.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
you can share your save, the old saves on version 9 don't work for me. So if you share your save, I try to complete it too.
Thanks.
this is my latest save showing 69/70 of v7 actions - appreciate any help or alternatively someone else's save file with v8 @ start

Cheers

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
The walkthrough that's available to download doesn't match events for the current version. For example. Day 16 says to wash her night dress at 18:00. The game says there's nothing to do there. Either I skipped a step or the walkthrough that's available to download from here is still off with events. The same thing happened the last time I tried to use it.
It works, I just checked it. Here a save, go to the washing room. Next time, please check before you write.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Sorry, guys, I'm not gonna answer any more questions here.. Please join the patrons and ask the questions on Parteon. They'll help you. Dear people, you should only use the walkthrough if you really can't get any further. With the Walkthrough you will miss all the fun the game has to offer!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bannios

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Started to play this again as i heard there is sex now, I like the models and pictures, but was extremely disappointed in the sex scenes :(
I have become so spoiled by other games, that I could not even continue when I saw the sex scenes in this game :(
Will they improve later or is this how they stay?

Pavlov3

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks a lot and have a good Sunday afternoon

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes