Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Since I had no problems playing v11 when it was released the bug must have occurred in later releases.

Is it sandbox related or have v11 been revised in v12 and v13?
That's true - my mistake. All issues should now be solved with release "e"

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
A note to the developers: I don't know if this has been mentioned but I've seen several places where the word funny was used in an odd way. I believe they meant that an experience was fun. I know English is a difficult language but to clarify, funny means amusing and fun means enjoyable. I would estimate that 10 percent of native English speakers mix up lose and loose, so don't feel bad about it.

BuggyD

Sep 24, 2018
i have start a conversation with Lukumoide. There is a problem with the v13 release, event at midnight in photo studio don't work.
He probably correct it as soon as possible. You can still download the v11g and play with the walkthrough.

v11g :
Mega
I downloaded this version and followed the walkthrough until event 63 in the bathroom at 23, which doesn’t trigger and nothing following it triggers. I also tried following this walkthrough in the 13 e release and ran into the same problem

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
A note to the developers: I don't know if this has been mentioned but I've seen several places where the word funny was used in an odd way. I believe they meant that an experience was fun. I know English is a difficult language but to clarify, funny means amusing and fun means enjoyable. I would estimate that 10 percent of native English speakers mix up lose and loose, so don't feel bad about it.
Thanks - I'll check

Reactions: ronan333

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
where i find event 63/72 from v11?
At 62/72 on Thursday at 12:00 Guestroom - walk in/DONT untie pantie this time (remember she got angry before)
does not trigger 62/72 yet, but then later you will find her in the Bathroom at 23:00 and thats when you get 63/72.
The walkthrough is missing that earlier step I think, and thats why at 23:00 you will find the wrong girl in the bathroom, and you dont get 63/72.

matty_r

Jun 18, 2017
Hi.
I`m stuck at 51/72. Any suggestions?
And do you still have to clean the kitchen for Amy not to get angry?

Last edited:

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I downloaded this version and followed the walkthrough until event 63 in the bathroom at 23, which doesn’t trigger and nothing following it triggers. I also tried following this walkthrough in the 13 e release and ran into the same problem
Verson 11 - At 62/72 on Thursday at 12:00 Guestroom - walk in/DONT untie pantie this time (remember she got angry before)
does not trigger 63/72 yet, but then later you will find her in the Bathroom at 23:00 and thats when you get 63/72.
The walkthrough (that I used, because there are a few) is missing that earlier step, and if you dont do it, thats why at 23:00 you will find the wrong girl in the bathroom, and you dont get 63/72.

Last edited:
Reactions: BuggyD

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi.
I`m stuck at 51/72. Any suggestions?
And do you still have to clean the kitchen for Amy not to get angry?
If you're playing release 6 and forward - it's not needed any longer.
Don't use mods - play latest release and follow official WT

Reactions: ItkoSK

matty_r

Jun 18, 2017
Do not use any mods and nothing happens in guest room or office.
What have I missed??
Did not use wt from beginning. Is it possible to meet a dead end?

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Do not use any mods and nothing happens in guest room or office.
What have I missed??
Did not use wt from beginning. Is it possible to meet a dead end?
Had the same issue, until I started V11 again and used the WT posted on page 268 or 269. I noticed that there are other options available than the one suggested in the WT, and I recall that I took those options on my first run. An example: You can do a photoshoot with Joyce in the bathroom, before you actually suggest to her to do the shoot. I think that if you jump on some events ahead of the suggested triggering, you might end up painting yourself in a corner.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Had the same issue, until I started V11 again and used the WT posted on page 268 or 269. I noticed that there are other options available than the one suggested in the WT, and I recall that I took those options on my first run. An example: You can do a photoshoot with Joyce in the bathroom, before you actually suggest to her to do the shoot. I think that if you jump on some events ahead of the suggested triggering, you might end up painting yourself in a corner.
ohh - are you playing release 13_0 beta e

zorryn

Aug 17, 2020
The game is not giving me an option to save at the end of the day. I do not see a save button anywhere. Am I missing something?

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
hey guys, I didnt play this after version 11 and just wondering is the story line changed or still more action with the tenants and their friends?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes