Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
Hello, I'm now Patron on your Patreon page.
I've downloaded a Walkthrough on the main page (the one with all the posts)
It's "WT for release 10_0".
It's a txt file and it's a lot more confusing than all the rest.
I can't do anything with that :(

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
ok now I've received a message with version 11.0 Beta.
I also downloaded "WT for release 9_0"...
And it begins to make sense.
It seems each WT is for only the 20 days in the version covered by the WT ? Am I right ?
As I'm new with the game, I'm beginning from the start.
Where can I find a full WT ?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
OK with latest post, I'll download each one :D
If you play from the beginning, you have to download all WT's and start playing from version 2_4. The game will tell you that you have finished version 2_4 for example and it will automatically start with version 3_2 and so on until version 11_0. Have fun with this fantastic game.

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
Also a little question. Why you blocked the save function at once per day ? (In fact with F1, you can still save when you like)

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Also a little question. Why you blocked the save function at once per day ? (In fact with F1, you can still save when you like)
I know - basically it was introduced when I started to create the game in order to make it slightly more difficult and never removed. It's also made to force player (a little bit) to read the dialogues instead of just click and try.

Reactions: Lukumoide

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
I know - basically it was introduced when I started to create the game in order to make it slightly more difficult and never removed. It's also made to force player (a little bit) to read the dialogues instead of just click and try.
You know when I asked you if you were french.
It's because first the text displayed on the computer screen on Day 1 when the MC is looking at news on the net and he finds the girl, the text is in french (reversed) "Sur la base de la grande statue de Zeus. ...." and also your nickname "celavie" is very frenchy (C'est la vie) :D

• Love
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
You know when I asked you if you were french.
It's because first the text displayed on the computer screen on Day 1 when the MC is looking at news on the net and he finds the girl, the text is in french (reversed) "Sur la base de la grande statue de Zeus. ...." and also your nickname "celavie" is very frenchy (C'est la vie) :D
You're tough - thank you for your support

wilsonj6510

May 13, 2020
I restarted playing v10 beta d from the beginning to do the v9 stuff and the event icon at the top left is gone any idea why?
is it a glitch

Feb 18, 2018
Some of you - relax :) Only thing I ask for - don't share the game - the first 1 to 2 weeks after Bronze release - as it will make it easier for me to support both my Patreon's and you guys. As I previous wrote - if it's not leaked I'll make a public release soon after with some common support.
Seems to be working, so far, Bob ... One week's gone since Bronze got v. 11 and no leakage yet!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Girl's Event from 8.0 is buggy and make this error I played after walkthrough:

Used your save and played further:
https://f95zone.to/threads/room-for-rent-v10-0-beta-celavie-group.33328/post-3135933

I upload the save that you can check it yourself on Saturday 12 hour you get this error.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/main.rpy", line 1160, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'ADVCharacter' and 'unicode'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "main.rpyc", line 1160, in script
File "D:\Downloads\Roomforrent-10_0_beta_d_for_Patreons_only-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\Roomforrent-10_0_beta_d_for_Patreons_only-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Room for rent 10_0_beta_d_for_Patreons_only
Thu Jun 04 19:41:55 2020
```

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Girl's Event from 8.0 is buggy and make this error I played after walkthrough:

Used your save and played further:
https://f95zone.to/threads/room-for-rent-v10-0-beta-celavie-group.33328/post-3135933

I upload the save that you can check it yourself on Saturday 12 hour you get this error.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "main.rpyc", line 1160, in script
File "D:\Downloads\Roomforrent-10_0_beta_d_for_Patreons_only-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\Roomforrent-10_0_beta_d_for_Patreons_only-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Room for rent 10_0_beta_d_for_Patreons_only
Thu Jun 04 19:41:55 2020
```
Are you using any mods?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Are you using any mods?
The mod that you can see here with it or without it same problem so the mod is not the problem (Walkthrough Mod 1.4.1).

I haven´t changed the name for the Girls and the error message appears after the last Girl name.

First time with mod. Second time I removed the mod and played after official walkthrough all time the same problem. All time the start with your save.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
The mod that you can see here with it or without it same problem so the mod is not the problem (Walkthrough Mod 1.4.1).

I haven´t changed the name for the Girls and the error message appears after the last Girl name.

First time with mod. Second time I removed the mod and played after official walkthrough all time the same problem. All time the start with your save.
Thanks for info - I'll check

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
I ran into the same error. But I blamed it to playing the compressed version. I changed the lines similar to this:
Python:
                $ jo.name = renpy.input("Just type it here:", default = str(jo))
                $ jo.name = jo.name.strip()
                if jo.name == "":
                    $ jo.name = "Josie"

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I ran into the same error. But I blamed it to playing the compressed version. I changed the lines similar to this:
Python:
                $ jo.name = renpy.input("Just type it here:", default = str(jo))
                $ jo.name = jo.name.strip()
                if jo.name == "":
                    $ jo.name = "Josie"
Interesting - I have never played the compressed version. It has never been reported by any Patreon so far.

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
There is some mistakes in the Walkthrough file for version 3.6 (Walkthrough 3_6.TXT)

I had to play it twice to see where the problem was... Here I explain :

Day 1 Tuesday
11:00 Office/ Event 1 (Ok for me... writing new homework erogenous)
20:00 Dining Room/ Event 2 (Ok for me... she speaks about homework erogenous)
21:00 Girl's Room/ Event 3 (Ok for me... Homework erogenous is done)
23:00 Kitchen/ Event 4 (Ok for me... first time naked in the kitchen)
0:00 Girl's Room/ Event 5 (Ok for me... first time sleeping naked)

Day 2 Wendesday
8:00 Girl's Room/ Event 6 (Ok for me... morning hug first time naked with morning boner)
9:00 Bathroom/ Event 7 (Ok for me... naked shower)
14:00 Swimming Pool/ Event 8 (Ok for me... sunbathing topless)
15:00 Swimming Pool/ Event 9 (Ok for me... swimming + hug topless)
16:00 Swimming Pool/ Event 10 (Ok for me... asking about the 2 sisters)
18:00 Kitchen/ Event 11 (Ok for me... cleaning kitchen topless)
19:00 Girl's Room/ Event 12 (Ok for me... Hug naked in her room without complaint)
20:00 Dining Room/ Event 13 (Ok for me... dining topless + hug)

Added --> 21:00 Kitchen / Event 14 (Check Event 18... just helping her topless)

21:00 Girl's Room/ Event 14 (Event 15 for me... Helping Homework naked with hand on her butt)
22:00 Living Room/ Event 15 (Event 16 for me... Watching TV topless ending naked)
23:00 Kitchen-> Drop Towel/ Event 16 (Event 17 for me... Goodnight Hug both naked)

Day 3 Thursday
8:00 Girl's Room/ Event 17 (Event 18 for me... Morning hug both naked + ask for photosession saturday)
21:00 Kitchen/ Event 18 (Check Event 14) --> Replaced
22:00 Office
23:00 Bathroom-> knock Door/ Event 19 (Ok for me... Goodnight hug with towell while she's naked)
0:00 Master Bedroom->Yes/ Event 20 (Ok for me... swimming together naked + conversation about how she feels since she is in the house)

HERE

Day 4 Friday
8:00 Girl's Room/ Event 21 (NOT INCREMENTING THE EVENT NUMBER... Check end of post to know why... Morning Hug Naked)
23:00 Bathroom-> knock Door/ Event 22 (Event 21 for me ... Drop Towell. Goodnight hug both naked)

Day 5 Saturday
8:00 Bathroom/ Event 23 (Event 22 for me ... She enters while shower. Stay Normal. Reflexion about slippery floor)
10:00 Photo studio/ Event 24 (Event 23 for me... Photosession with seethrough dress)
16:00 Swimming Pool/ Event 25 (Event 24 for me... unlace her swimpants)
17:00 Washing Room->Pinh hes Nippeles/ Event 26 (Event 25 for me... pinching nipples without complaint)
0:00 Bathroom->Yes/ Event 27 (Event 26 for me... makes the bathroom slippery)

Day 6 Sunday
8:00 Bathroom-Take shower->Continue massage->Cover with.../ Event 28 (NOT INCREMENTING THE EVENT NUMBER. didn't get the "cover with"...)

--> Added ... 09:00 Master Bedroom (Event 27 ... Cover her with blanket) The increment only occurs here

Day 7 Monday
8:00 Girl's Room/ Event 29 (Event 28 for me ... Morning hug naked + proposal photosession jewelry)

Day 12 Saturday
10:00 Photo studio/ Event 30 (Event 29 for me ... Photosession jewelry)

Day 13 Sunday
8:00 Bathroom-Take shower->Touch pussy/ Event 31 (Event 30 for me ... Touch pussy. She's not confortable)

Day 19 Saturday
8:00 Bathroom-Take shower->Touch pussy/ Event 32 (Event 31 for me ... Touch pussy. It helped her)

So Here I was with 31/32 event. And looking at the morning event in Girl's Room. I tried several days without any change.
Then I spotted that there was only one event that didn't occured since she was topless : The breakfast

So to be added somewhere you like after she's topless
8:00 dining room : Event breakfast topless

And then I got 32/32

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes