Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
There's definitely a loop when Joyce rings the doorbell and you get to name her, I assume it's the first time you meet (not sure of this cause it's been a while since I played). This is on 11e_beta_public version.

The 1-2-LT1.save is the day she comes. My old saves wouldn't load anymore, so I downloaded a save from a bunch of pages back, I think it's at the start of v10. The save I downloaded and started from is 1-1-LT1.save

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Cant start it, same as last version. Error in 00start.rpy line 233.

Ignore error , returns : Cant play if your younger then 18. Really? :p

Any ideas, fixes for that?

PS it seems locator is the problem..

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Cant start it, same as last version. Error in 00start.rpy line 233.

Ignore error , returns : Cant play if your younger then 18. Really? :p

Any ideas, fixes for that?
Of course you can't play if you're younger than 18 years old. If you have problems with your save file it might be because you have used a save file based upon a pirate version that has floating around here. Go to my Patreon site and download a valid version

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thank's Bob, I wasn't expecting V11 to come so sonn to public, hopefully the patreons will keep V12 to themselves as well. Beta testing when I did that burnt out my enjoyment of the game. After V12 is there going to be a game split as the game has changed a lot since the beginning?
Hi again - hope you're doing well.
Yes - the game is now prepared :)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Hi again
Sorry I can't fix a problem that isn't there - but related to the third part tool that has been used. Please contact the person who created the walkthrough mod.
Got the same loop bug with her. Did remove the walkthrough mod. The first visit of her is still looping.

dave1966

Feb 11, 2019
Cant load
I completed V10 and had save
Now when open opens at 78/92 and just seems to loop forever
Have deleted all saves and only got save end version 10 from website but when open all saves are their to load etc and the save for end of V10 doesnt seem to be or is opening with 78/92 of version 10

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is the dev active on this thread? I can't remember since it's been a few updates since i last played. I wanted to ask if it's possible to add a "Week" tracker? So that we can keep up and would make it easier for those that follow the walkthrough

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Is the dev active on this thread? I can't remember since it's been a few updates since i last played. I wanted to ask if it's possible to add a "Week" tracker? So that we can keep up and would make it easier for those that follow the walkthrough
No he is absolutely not active here... he shared v11 for everyone, answers questions, helps with bugs, but he is not active here. No. ;)

reading helps.That goes for the game as it goes for the forum here.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hi again
Sorry I can't fix a problem that isn't there - but related to the third part tool that has been used. Please contact the person who created the walkthrough mod.
This is not true the bug is there aso when I remove the walkthrough mod so it is a bug from the game and not from the mod !!!

Oct 15, 2019
Here is my android port of Room for Rent v10.0 - Beta

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

Note: renpy.quit function removed, game won't close. You are free to make mistakes. Load previous save to continue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain intact. Please allow storage access.

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Any chance you could port v11.0 beta with Amy locator and walkthrough mod please?

ptitjaune

Mar 19, 2020
Hello. I am stucked at 53/72 on v 11 . It seems to me that I have tried everything every hour ( week and weekend ) but impossible to find the 54th ( I know that I probably miss something otherwise I would move forward but I can't find what it is )
Can someone help me, please ?

Reactions: liliboy777
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes