Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes
Oct 8, 2017
I checked the main.rpy file of the game cause the bug annoyed me too much.
I believe the If statement on line 986 is incorrect,
the code is currently
Code:
            if release10 == 1 and daringparty10 >= 1 or daringparty10 == -1 and joye_visit == 0 and bart_emma_told == 1 and day not in weekend:
but i believe it should be
Code:
            if release10 == 1 and daringparty10 >= 1 and joye_visit == 0 or daringparty10 == -1 and joye_visit == 0 and bart_emma_told == 1 and day not in weekend:
Celaviegroup

tested the changes and the added condition fixed the infinite loop

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Of course you can't play if you're younger than 18 years old. If you have problems with your save file it might be because you have used a save file based upon a pirate version that has floating around here. Go to my Patreon site and download a valid version
I have the same problem im starting to play new so dont have saves etc
Screen for choose Mc's name etc 18 year old question is not coming directly error message if you ignore game says ur not 18 and closes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I checked the main.rpy file of the game cause the bug annoyed me too much.
I believe the If statement on line 986 is incorrect,
the code is currently
Code:
            if release10 == 1 and daringparty10 >= 1 or daringparty10 == -1 and joye_visit == 0 and bart_emma_told == 1 and day not in weekend:
but i believe it should be
Code:
            if release10 == 1 and daringparty10 >= 1 and joye_visit == 0 or daringparty10 == -1 and joye_visit == 0 and bart_emma_told == 1 and day not in weekend:
Celaviegroup

tested the changes and the added condition fixed the infinite loop
You're right, sorry - parenthesis have dropped out. Will be fixed

fakes74112

Feb 1, 2018
well I got 91/92, Need one more even to move on to version 11, Can anyone help. I did all the swimming pool events, Liza events unless im missing one and the sandra/amy events
just missing 1!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
ROOM FOR RENT :unsure:

11.0e?

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Room For Rent [v10.0 Beta] [CeLaVie Group] - Original Size: 1.41GB

Compressed version for Win (589MB): MEGA -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please compress version 11.0

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Yes many times by many females.
You just have to spend 48 actual hours of picking 13 random locations at random times, hoping the same scene you watched fifty times somehow changes...sort of like knowing there is treasure on a twenty acre lot, buried 3 ft deep...just start digging in random places and hope for the best.
Or follow a literal step by step guide, which one step missed (which is easier to have happen then you think) starts an avalanche of not being able to progress in the game. Oh, and your hint for when you're truly stuck...just keep playing...:whistle:
I wanted to like this game, it's just too much of a grind to stay interested.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Room For Rent [v11.0 Beta] [CeLaVie Group] - Original Size: 1.56 GB

Download Win,Linux (629MB)
: - -
Download Mac (613MB): - -

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
you are better 56/72 :D hints midnight pool - morning looking for thongs..., and looking on empty guest room :)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
You just have to spend 48 actual hours of picking 13 random locations at random times, hoping the same scene you watched fifty times somehow changes...sort of like knowing there is treasure on a twenty acre lot, buried 3 ft deep...just start digging in random places and hope for the best.
Or follow a literal step by step guide, which one step missed (which is easier to have happen then you think) starts an avalanche of not being able to progress in the game. Oh, and your hint for when you're truly stuck...just keep playing...:whistle:
I wanted to like this game, it's just too much of a grind to stay interested.
Is true :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Here's my compressed version.
Room For Rent [v11.0 Beta] [CeLaVie Group] - Original Size: 1.56 GB

Download Win,Linux (629MB)
: - -
Download Mac (613MB): - -
Nice work, man. Thank you (y)

Reactions: playb0y44

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
you are better 56/72 :D hints midnight pool - morning looking for thongs..., and looking on empty guest room :)
At this point I'm willing to give up, I've spent like a week trying combination of every hour and swimming, no swimming + guest room to do anything. Btw have you tried midnight bathroom then studio?

Last edited:
Reactions: giqui

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
At this point I'm willing to give up, I've spent like a week trying combination of every hour and swimming, no swimming + guest room to do anything. Btw have you tried midnight bathroom then studio?
try but only info she sleep better and then all :/

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes