Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Release 11_0 contains of 800 new images and 72 new events.
Tips and tricks: If you love playing the same scenes over and over again – don’t go to breakfast 8:00, 9:00 and 10:00 – and don’t read the dialogues as most of the hints are in the dialogues in the morning.
If you have been in a room at a certain time on a day and nothing new occurs – next day – no new events will occur in the same room at same time – so no need to go there again. Weekends are different from workdays.
In the morning at 08:00 and at midnight – it’s a good idea to check all room including the pool.
The game is not sequentially constructed. That means – you can reach events in random order, however some events can only be achieved if other events have been reached.
The game is not easy to play – before you just click on various rooms – think about – what could be the next step and what are the girl's daily routines
If you want a proven WT – please support me here at Patreon.
Wish you all happy playing

• Love
Reactions: filochard

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Whats the difference between the E version and Public? never mind it's a shame the 12 version is 50$

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Whats the difference between the E version and Public? never mind it's a shame the 12 version is 50$
The different is the release number :)
Thank you for uploading the same info for the second time :)

hagalan

Apr 7, 2020
Sorry, Think I found a bug at current Free-Version
Version: Roomforrent-11_0_beta_e_public-linux (Downloaded from Patreon Page)
Problem: Loop, when Girl (Joye) rings the Door
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

save-file is attached. Perhaps someone is able to untangle where I managed to find this.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Another game for those who speak English. I don't even feel like downloading it, if I have to type translation on translation to be able to advance it, it's going to piss me off after 5 minutes.

Reactions: keer and Priappus

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Has any female character taken dick from the MC yet?
Or is the dev still tugging everyone's johnson?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Thank's Bob, I wasn't expecting V11 to come so sonn to public, hopefully the patreons will keep V12 to themselves as well. Beta testing when I did that burnt out my enjoyment of the game. After V12 is there going to be a game split as the game has changed a lot since the beginning?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celaviegroup

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Is playing as a pervy grandpa/santa MC something optional? That kind of puts me off from even trying this. Maybe there is a mod someone made to take a decade or two, and that beard, off of him? If there isn't, could someone do that?

Nov 10, 2019
Is playing as a pervy grandpa/santa MC something optional? That kind of puts me off from even trying this. Maybe there is a mod someone made to take a decade or two, and that beard, off of him? If there isn't, could someone do that?
Sorry to say this isn't Skyrim, Visual Novels are a series of Photos "Renders" to make up the story. All of the renders would have to be redone by scratch. Too much effort, too many other games to play.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
No longer a fan of this game, but I know that a few updates into the game the MC is totally reworked, he discovers a miracle body rejuvenator which doe's reduce his age by 20 years or so. It's at that point I stopped playing.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Error from start
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
TypeError: menu_replacement() takes exactly 2 arguments (5 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Roomforrent-11_0_beta_e_public-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in

bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Roomforrent-11_0_beta_e_public-win\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Roomforrent-11_0_beta_e_public-win\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Roomforrent-11_0_beta_e_public-win\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in

run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 1293, in script
File "script.rpyc", line 1293, in script
File "F:\Roomforrent-11_0_beta_e_public-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
TypeError: menu_replacement() takes exactly 2 arguments (5 given)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Room for rent 11_0_beta_e_public
Tue Jun 09 07:12:14 2020

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Don't need help but this is an interesting update. Is the perp going to be caught in this update or carry over to next one. MC is not really that great of an investigator. Poor Bob can't even hire a good lawyer. Just curious.

Edit: NVM
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes