Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes
D

Deleted member 662090

SOLVED!!! ))) - FOR MAC USERS:

• Download the main.ry file from: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/701728_main.rpy (thanks to hiro14)

• Check this link:
• Click on rpatool (the 3rd in the main list)
• In the frame that opens click "Raw"
• Save the file and rename it as .py (so the file will be rpatool.py)

• Click on the game icon with right button to show the contain, and place the rpatool.py in the game folder (where is also located the archive.rpa file)
• Check the info of you rpatool.py file and copy the "Where" address of the file
• Open Terminal.app in you Mac
• Type: cd "[the Where string that you copied before]"
• If you type: ls --> you can see the files located in the folder
• Then type: python rpatool.py -x archive.rpa
• If you check the game folder again you will see many files
• Copy and replace the main.ry file that you downloaded before

• And now the game will work correctly, no more errors or loops )))

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
The w/t mod on the OP works with one minor glitch. I also looked at the W/T from the patreon site but found it less than helpful. I was able to get to 72/72 using the w/t mod when I figured out that the glitch had no real impact on the game play itself. Hard to explain. I am in the process of posted to the mod thread to show exactly where it happens so they can take a look at it and possibly solve the issue. As I said the mod allows you to complete v 11.0.

Edit: I should also point out that the mod has worked flawlessly through v 10.0.
I will try the mod again, but the game crashed on launch multiple times the last couple of times I tried to use it. But thank you very much for pointing me in a direction.

Edit: And this time, with the mod in the directory, the game would actually load and not crash on the screen where it asks my age. I'm pretty sure I messed up previously and tried the locator file twice, which crashed on launch, and thought I had tried the walkthrough mod and locator and they had both crashed. Regardless, the mod file from the original post is pretty much exactly what I was after, letting me see the results of my actions in a way that made it more clear than the walkthrough's tendency to just imply "repeat this action roughly a million times"and I thank you very much for pointing me to it.

Last edited:

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
i found a bug pls help when joye comes the event repeats itself like a loop
what do i do pls help me i cant do anything just loops the same event over and over again

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: alfeatcat

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
58/72 (like Enttreri)

Walkthrough mod says these events are open have somebody a clue what event (day&hour) must I do to came further?
Events open:8,51,52,53,54,57,58,61,62,63,64,65,66,71

Solution from NOTR3L3VANT

1 Day
Go only bathroom 8 hour (take shower) and at 0:00 bathroom

2 Day
Go only bathroom 8 hour (take shower) and at 0:00 bathroom
Now you have this option:

1st - bathroom
2nd - open door
3rd - interupt her
4th - don't leave

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Only idea I have is to use the W/T mod on the OP. As I said in my previous post it has a very minor bug/glitch that still allows you to complete v 11.0. I have posted to the mod thread so the author can take a look at it. I would suggest starting at the beginning of v 11.0 or where you first ran into this bug. This is the first time I have seen this bug/glitch with the mod.

Edit: Guess I should point out where it happens. It's at 1200 everyday, as far as I can tell, the office choice turns dark blue and all choices on the next screen are also dark blue. It doesn't cause any error exceptions and can therefore just be ignored. Hope this helps.
If you play with the WT you have no problems to finish 11_0.the WT works perfectly i have tested it today. Can you please post your save?

Last edited:
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
If you play with the WT you have no problems to finish 11_0.the WT works perfectly i have tested it today.
Works not perfect when it would work perfect I have had no problems !!!

This can be you have 2 green choice. I take choice 2 you take choice 1 and you have the problem and so on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: undefiniert

Koshnar

May 14, 2020
cannot get passed the intoduction of Joye, the doorbell rings and we go though the speech and after she leaves it repeats again and again , cannot continue

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
If you play with the WT you have no problems to finish 11_0.the WT works perfectly i have tested it today. Can you please post your save?
As I already stated I completed v 11.0 using the W/T mod but will humor you with my save.

View attachment 41-5-LT1.save

Edit: Since you stated this, " I'm talking about WT, not Mod. I don't use mods, the mod's not mine. " I am talking about the mod not your W/T so that save is worthless to you but you can look at it if you wish.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
As I already stated I completed v 11.0 using the W/T mod but will humor you with my save.

View attachment 688083

Edit: Since you stated this, " I'm talking about WT, not Mod. I don't use mods, the mod's not mine. " I am talking about the mod not your W/T so that save is worthless to you but you can look at it if you wish.
All right, I thought you used the WT.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes