Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

ICGLOVER

Oct 7, 2019
58/72 (like Enttreri)

Walkthrough mod says these events are open have somebody a clue what event (day&hour) must I do to came further?
Events open:8,51,52,53,54,57,58,61,62,63,64,65,66,71

Monday=
Tuesday=
Wednesday=
Thursday=nothing
Friday=
Saturday=
Sunday=
Same here. Even Version 11.0g does not help. Hope there will be a solution soon. I even played the photo studio at midnight again. Set back by going to bathroom first on the same day, after that on the following day. Nothing helps.
I think there is a problem with the WT-Mod. Seems like there are some events are still in some kind of loop.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I need a save where the error occurred is, not the endsave.
Sorry I have no idea where it occurred but I don't think it has anything to do with game or your W/T but will look if it occurred on day 1 of v 11.0. This is my first save for v 11.0. I have no other saves in my /game/saves folder since I started it from the beginning using the mod. This will be my last post regarding this issue since it doesn't involve your WT and since I have completed v 11.0 with the mod. I will wait for v 12.0 to see if it still occurs there. I already posted the SS's in the mods thread but here they are for you. I also will not D/L v 11.0g since that fixes a different issue so please don't suggest.

Edit: I hope this helps you find what you're looking for but I don't need any help because I think it is a W/T issue which I have already pointed out to the author of the MOD.

View attachment 36-1-LT1.save

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks,
I'm sure the mod is causing the error. Because I played the version E and F with the WT today and there were no problems. Also, all the patrons played with the WT and everyone was able to finish the update. And the versions up to version D were much more difficult to master. Bob changed it for the public version, because with the mod they couldn't have finished the update.

Last edited:

Matabba

Aug 6, 2019
ther is a cene looping for me over and over.
It is the scene in which Joye rings the doorbell for the first time.
I've tried everything, but that prevents me from continuing to play the story.
The game is incredibly good and as far as I've played it was fun too.
I hope later updates will fix the problem that I can fully enjoy it.

Koshnar

May 14, 2020
ther is a cene looping for me over and over.
It is the scene in which Joye rings the doorbell for the first time.
I've tried everything, but that prevents me from continuing to play the story.
The game is incredibly good and as far as I've played it was fun too.
I hope later updates will fix the problem that I can fully enjoy it.
that is what i am stuck on..

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Can we move this to another category named "The most annoying game I can't stop downloading every time there is another release?" :)
It's a grindfest with mediocre lewd content, but at this point I'm too invested in the almost nonexistent story to stop downloading it.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes