Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

I have went to the bathroom about 13 times now, over two weeks and clicked every other room right after that. He just goes to sleep with the two girls in the room. I have tried just about every combination possible. I am either dense and missing something or this is bugged. I am hoping for the former.

Could you please be more detailed as I am still stuck. First time being stuck in this game. I cannot use the dang drone. Attached is my save file.

Thank you
You can also add the mod later.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I don't understand event (for me) 72/72 , two times at bathroom with Linsay , she don't speak why is an event?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

I have went to the bathroom about 13 times now, over two weeks and clicked every other room right after that. He just goes to sleep with the two girls in the room. I have tried just about every combination possible. I am either dense and missing something or this is bugged. I am hoping for the former.

Could you please be more detailed as I am still stuck. First time being stuck in this game. I cannot use the dang drone. Attached is my save file.

Thank you
You lack a prerequisite to move on. You were not at the swimming pool at 0:00. With your save you can no longer unlock it. I fixed your save, now go to the master bedroom at 0:00 and say yes. Play through the day, no skipping. You have not missed any event, only one requirement to unlock the next event.

Last edited:

Aarau

Jun 16, 2018
Hy guys, i have problem with Joye.
When she present herself she make a "loop" of the event.

I can't go further...
Someone have my same problem?
I'm on mac version...

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
You lack a prerequisite to move on. You were not at the swimming pool at 0:00. With your save you can no longer unlock it. I fixed your save, now go to the master bedroom at 0:00 and say yes. Play through the day, no skipping. You have not missed any event, only one requirement to unlock the next event.
Thank you kind stranger. I will give it a try.

Edit: Worked. Thanks again. I would consider this a bug to be honest.

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
I'm stuck at 58 of 72 on 11. The step is at midnight Joye_bath_24_1. First I see her in the bathroom. Then I go to the Photo Studio and bring her for soap photo shoot. Next day, exact same thing happens... been happening for about 10 game days. I have attached my most recent save, I believe.

MrMars

Aug 9, 2017
I'm stuck at 58 of 72 on 11. The step is at midnight Joye_bath_24_1. First I see her in the bathroom. Then I go to the Photo Studio and bring her for soap photo shoot. Next day, exact same thing happens... been happening for about 10 game days. I have attached my most recent save, I believe.
I have the exact same problem and dont know what to do to fix it, the WT MOD always lits green on that but says in the corner that it goes down from 2 points to 1 and after the next event it goes up by one point, and that repeats without anything changing

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

I stuck at 59/72!
I have played this step one week go to all rooms and nothing work.
What is to do there?

Here is my save:

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
I have the exact same problem and dont know what to do to fix it, the WT MOD always lits green on that but says in the corner that it goes down from 2 points to 1 and after the next event it goes up by one point, and that repeats without anything changing
Exactly what mine is doing. Goes down 1 point in the shower spy and up one in the soapy shoot.

DLama

Aug 20, 2017
I was also stuck at the 58 or 59/72 and had the same loop. I did bathroom at 8 am didn't go back to bathroom until midnight to trigger showering alone event 1, skipped photo shoot and did same bathroom shower at 8 am and then not back to bathroom until midnight to trigger second caught showering event. I already had the shower photo shoot unlocked somehow before but after second time caught in shower the photo studio events started to continue.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You didn't go to the bathroom the third time at 0:00 (you were only there twice). With your save you can't trigger it anymore. that's why I fixed your save. I had to add the missing event. Game continue go to studio at 0:00. Play the day without skipping.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hi!

I stuck at 59/72!
I have played this step one week go to all rooms and nothing work.
What is to do there?

Here is my save:
You didn't go to the bathroom the third time at 0:00 (you were only there twice). With your save you can't trigger it anymore. that's why I fixed your save. I had to add the missing event. Game continue go to studio at 0:00. Play the day without skipping.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Switch to the patrons, there you can use WT and you will easily finish any update. If you play with the mod, you may get problems. The option you got stuck, on Bob missed. If Bob hadn't changed the public version (there were several such options), no mod user would have finished the update. It's not a problem for people who play with WT. Bob can't always change everything for the public version to allow mod users to quit the game.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Here's the walkthrough for V 11 only

PS you can open it online with Google sheets or download it and open it on excel or open office

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkkia

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
To all of you who's using Lukumo's WT's. Please make sure to skip days until you're at same start day as the WT. Mainly Monday at 08:00. Otherwise your game path will be out of sync at some point and make it useless. The day count has no influence on the WT. Happy playing

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
To all of you who's using Lukumo's WT's. Please make sure to skip days until you're at same start day as the WT. Mainly Monday at 08:00. Otherwise your game path will be out of sync at some point and make it useless. The day count has no influence on the WT. Happy playing
Hi, Bob,
The people who have problems all use the mod, my WT is not available on F95. I don't know if you read my email? I have described the problem there.

Reactions: Celaviegroup
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes