Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
The game is most fun when you play without mods or WT. It is the reason why I love and support the game. In my opinion it is a crime to use mods, cheats or WT in such games. I always write the WT on the day of the update while I play. I write the WT because I can support Bob with it. So that he is not constantly bothered with questions.
And you have access to the game way before us mortals

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
MY FINAL review. IF YOU WANT 9 options (only 1 is right) .. walk up and down a stair case, clean a kitchen, visit a bathroom dining room and lounge, plus the 2 hour skip, watch a horror movie every night 10+ options per day, (takes approx 3 hours) 9th day.. poor MC blue balls are so big, like space Hoppers, (he's bouncing round the Garden). and cant even pull his own Pipe. day 10- another 11 rooms to visit .. 'UP AND DOWN STAIRS clean Kitchen have a shower etc rename GAME to 'GRIND MY BLUE BALLS' haha Trash

If this game IN YOUR opinion is so bad... then do the rest of us who like the game a favor...

Make like the wind and BLOW

• Haha
Reactions: capitanqueso

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Any assist here? I made it to day like 191 or some unrealistic shit HOLY FUCK FOR A GRIND!!! But I hear the doorbell and its joyce Now I am stuck repeating the event of meeting Joye over and over again... I had to force quit the game after 5 or 6 run through..... Is this a bug? Did I somehow break something...

barien75

Jun 12, 2020
Stuck at 52/53 events in the section where stole the yoga outfit. Can't figure out what could be missing. Only walk through can find stops before finish that part so no help there either, unless someone knows of a more thorough walk through or has some idea what I could be missing.

Last edited:

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Any assist here? I made it to day like 191 or some unrealistic shit HOLY FUCK FOR A GRIND!!! But I hear the doorbell and its joyce Now I am stuck repeating the event of meeting Joye over and over again... I had to force quit the game after 5 or 6 run through..... Is this a bug? Did I somehow break something...
Go to your last good save at the end of V10 and skip days until monday morning, if you follow my walkthrough you shouldn't have any problem, be sure not to skip any of the "hidden" events

goecity

Jul 12, 2018
same for me , i just started v10 , first event i undress X when she comes from school , second event talk to girls at dinning , 3 event (next day) fix a skinideep event on my office pc , then door bell rings and joyce event keeps repeat : /

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
Here's the walkthrough for V 11 only
Google Drive
PS you can open it online with Google sheets or download it and open it on excel or open office
thanks for your help
in your WT(just have a look)
there no 2400 events with Linsay at pool???

this is my work for chapter11
day1 8
day2 27
day3 38
day4 45
day5 51
day6 54
day7 56
day8 59
day9 61
day10 63
day11 68 69
day12 70 71
day13 71 72
then missing 1????????????
finished

Last edited:

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
something strange for events
if you don't pick office at 1100 on day2
then on day3 u can see same scene(office)same time but not count a event???
same thing happen at Nellie cleaning swimming pool event???

Last edited:

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
wait a minute
i download from official website is
"beta e"version
but here is "beta g" version????
any different???
did i need to replay it !!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Last edited:

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Need to make one correction to latest review. Nicely written but this" The main interest now is the evolution of the theft situation" is incorrect. It is a missing person(s) situation. Minor point I admit.

Aarau

Jun 16, 2018
Need to make one correction to latest review. Nicely written but this" The main interest now is the evolution of the theft situation" is incorrect. It is a missing person(s) situation. Minor point I admit.
They are thief and murderer or not?
I like the 2 girls, specially the one who left the pool when the police arrived at the house.
I hope they are only accomplices, because it would not be "correct" for the story if they'll be released...

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
thanks for your help
in your WT(just have a look)
there no 2400 events with Linsay at pool???
You're probably missing one or more swim lessons, skip day until monday, give her the lesson at 12:00 and then wait for her at the pool at midnight

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes