Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
To all of you who's using Lukumo's WT's. Please make sure to skip days until you're at same start day as the WT. Mainly Monday at 08:00. Otherwise your game path will be out of sync at some point and make it useless. The day count has no influence on the WT. Happy playing
I am sure that would have helped and thanks for reading my review. Luku's W/T for 11.0 starts on FRI st 0800 though. I was too far along before I discovered that but I guess for v 12.0 I will check the start day and try his W/T instead if the mod. I am sure Luku's W/T will work.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Guys, does anyone even read the posts in this topic? :/ so PLEASE check at least the last 2 or 3 pages. most of the topics were discussed dozens of times now.

Tell me androin version not to expect ?? will she or not?
Dev waits for testers.

Same problem here.
Running on Win 10.
Update to new version from Patreon page. It's pub

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Even with the Mod, this will go down in history (never to be conquered) a the "greatest grind in history of adult games".
Playing the game with actual reading of the game texts helps much. I played it multiple times without any mod or WT and had absolutely no problems with grinding. Repeating some scenes as corrupting more and more should not be considered as grinding.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
You didn't go to the bathroom the third time at 0:00 (you were only there twice). With your save you can't trigger it anymore. that's why I fixed your save. I had to add the missing event. Game continue go to studio at 0:00. Play the day without skipping.

Ok!

Thank you a lot!

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Playing the game with actual reading of the game texts helps much. I played it multiple times without any mod or WT and had absolutely no problems with grinding. Repeating some scenes as corrupting more and more should not be considered as grinding.
im on on day 9- (using walk through) taken must me 3 hours +, and poor 'old' MC has only seen underwear, (unless u peek), i dont mind slow burners, but the go to -- kitchen, go washroom, kitchen, amy room, back to kitchen, Master bed room etc, WITH ZERO story line.. 'how your exam go? or do like horror movies' its Pathetic waste of what could have been a VERY good game. IMHO

Sunny29

Jun 3, 2018
I want to play this game again but the saved files never work for me. I followed the directions carefully. I don't want to grind my way again. Can someone help me with saved files and how to use them?

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I want to play this game again but the saved files never work for me. I followed the directions carefully. I don't want to grind my way again. Can someone help me with saved files and how to use them?
You have to grind just to get passed load screen, SEE u in lounge, Kitchen, bathroom, Amy bed room, Kitchen and Repeat Wash Cycle. (7 days later) Washroom, Do you need anything washed ? YES MY BLUE BALLS haha game is utter Trash

Last edited:

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I know lets turn the heating, (see a bit of leg) next lets set house on fire 'sprinklers' maybe she wear Bikini?.. damn she not in kitchen, bathroom,dinning room, oh bedroom = 'Knock' go away im busy .... damn it haha ... this Game is utter Trash

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
The game is most fun when you play without mods or WT. It is the reason why I love and support the game. In my opinion it is a crime to use mods, cheats or WT in such games. I always write the WT on the day of the update while I play. I write the WT because I can support Bob with it. So that he is not constantly bothered with questions.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
No, my friend, this game is like a mighty river! You have to just look out for the still water that'll slow you down.
MY FINAL review. IF YOU WANT 9 options (only 1 is right) .. walk up and down a stair case, clean a kitchen, visit a bathroom dining room and lounge, plus the 2 hour skip, watch a horror movie every night 10+ options per day, (takes approx 3 hours) 9th day.. poor MC blue balls are so big, like space Hoppers, (he's bouncing round the Garden). and cant even pull his own Pipe. day 10- another 11 rooms to visit .. 'UP AND DOWN STAIRS clean Kitchen have a shower etc rename GAME to 'GRIND MY BLUE BALLS' haha Trash

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes