Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 105 Votes

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Just started playing this. What a great game.

However, I am very much stuck. I can buy the drone but going to the master bedroom at 00:00 does nothing at all. I just go to sleep looking at the two girls. Could anyone point me in the right direction here?

I can buy it no problem, there just is no adcancement after that. I am using the walkthrough mod - no green areas.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Just started playing this. What a great game.

However, I am very much stuck. I can buy the drone but going to the master bedroom at 00:00 does nothing at all. I just go to sleep looking at the two girls. Could anyone point me in the right direction here?

I can buy it no problem, there just is no adcancement after that. I am using the walkthrough mod - no green areas.

At midnight you have to talk to Liza in the bathroom... then at 00:30 you have to use the drone to simulate an intruder

May 13, 2017
I'm really stuck and hope someone is kind enough and able to help me.

I was although stuck in the infinite loop. The patched game works for me, but the event doesn't trigger. I'm at the part of the game where the classmates visited me each evening, but after the last scene they won't come over anymore. I'm stuck at 85/92 and don't know how to continue. I think I tried every possible action in every room at every time. If someone could help me it'd be really nice. I'm not sure if I am missing something or any event didn't trigger correctly. This is my actual savegame.

Oct 3, 2017
For the first time I've managed to complete an update without having to look for anywhere else for the solution.
And it is all because of the WALKTHROUGH MOD.

I congragulate the dev of that mod and strongly advise using it to keep the frustration away.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
after a lot of grinding and also using the mod, now the house has become a fuckfest o_O
Yeah almost like Celaviegroup put it in hyper mode the last 2 updates. I use the mod for each update now for my own peace of mind. :cool: Want to see how dev handles each new part of the story. Now we have a murder(s) to solve. Have to wonder if Marie is dead at the hands of Emma and Bob's shady lawyer. Will the case go cold for 20 yrs only to be solved by advancement in DNA. Stay tuned or wait till the last instalment and use the mod to find out. Now the game has become bottom heavy literally, in the sex department. Would like to see if Bob works the female cop into the mix. Oh well, ce la vie. :sneaky:

Thegame

Jun 10, 2017
I'm stuck at where I take a shower and then rub her pussy. She says wtf and then I get a black screen and it crashes.

anyone have a save directly after that?

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I personally love the challenge, it is what I enjoy most. All mod users should thank Bob for changing (against my advice) the public version to allow mod users to complete the update. If Bob hadn't changed it, no one using the mod would have been able to complete the update.
I love the game and admire Bob. He works very hard and does an excellent job. It's just sad that so many people think the game is good but few switch to the supporters.
Screenshot_63.png Screenshot_63.png

Oct 15, 2019
Room For Rent [v10.0 Beta] [CeLaVie Group] - Original Size: 1.41GB

Compressed version for Win (589MB): MEGA -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the mega link is broken...

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
At midnight you have to talk to Liza in the bathroom... then at 00:30 you have to use the drone to simulate an intruder
Thanks for the reply.

I have went to the bathroom about 13 times now, over two weeks and clicked every other room right after that. He just goes to sleep with the two girls in the room. I have tried just about every combination possible. I am either dense and missing something or this is bugged. I am hoping for the former.

Could you please be more detailed as I am still stuck. First time being stuck in this game. I cannot use the dang drone. Attached is my save file.

Thank you

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

I have went to the bathroom about 13 times now, over two weeks and clicked every other room right after that. He just goes to sleep with the two girls in the room. I have tried just about every combination possible. I am either dense and missing something or this is bugged. I am hoping for the former.

Could you please be more detailed as I am still stuck. First time being stuck in this game. I cannot use the dang drone. Attached is my save file.

Thank you
Why don't you use the WT mod. Then you will find all the ways at the right time.

2.90 star(s) 105 Votes