Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Slip event only happen on Saturday and Sunday
OK

I hit event 29 and at the end of the day I got the message that I reached the end of the story for v3.6

although I miss 3 events,
and when I try to use the hints he sends me to the Patreon Dev page

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
OK

I hit event 29 and at the end of the day I got the message that I reached the end of the story for v3.6

although I miss 3 events,
and when I try to use the hints he sends me to the Patreon Dev page
It IS the end of the story...but you can continue the game as usual...you do missed 3 event...even a simple one also count, dont give up

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I got all events and end of v3.6a. The "hint/no hints" thing took getting used to but it works. Strange thing I notice is that I know one time it told me to help her with her homework in her room at 2100 and I didn't see anything different but after a few days, it was saying "keep going".

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
doesn't work for me :(
you're using Linux? it worked for me when I tried it I will double check it again later

EDIT: quickly checked it right now and it starts fine, no errors doesn't crash once and I'm able to load my save and play the game without it crashing at all. What error are you getting?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The grind here isn't as bad as other grindy games. Done efficiently, completing V3.6 only takes 46 game days. That is nothing when you compare it with Foot of the Mountains, a game which you grind and grind and grind, yet you do not care, you just want the sex with the main milf.
yet again, those games you can cheat stats, this one is game over if u do.
why not allow people to cheat if they want, its just seem stupid to me.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
I just saw this on the latest update page. The banner just shows the 2 identical chicks (hairstyle aside) & that beard. Had to check the thread & indeed, download the game. Not played it yet, but as I understand it, the dev took 2 years to make this & it's basically the same plot as https://f95zone.to/threads/cohabitation-v1-15-sid-valentine.1398/ without the Artificial Girl 1 models.

It has that beard ....

a little too well groomed imho, but ya deal with assets as you get them.
Love the cash grab tiers too. You have to love the Dev's CV though, professionally worded.
C'est manifique!

So in conclusion, without having played the game, I'm impressed at the sheer ballsiness of the dev. It's alternating from humor to disbelief in my skull bone & that's pretty entertaining in it's own right. So regardless of this game's quality, I've already got 30 min of entertainment.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
This game seems dumb, you can't save during the day and it tells you not to be a pervert but keeps offering chances to grope her or peak on her which it says you shouldn't.

Reactions: Minengeschoss

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
how do you get amy to the photo studio? because it says, to pick her up at the dinning room but cant before it or after it.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Some folk mention event numbers... But i can see no mention of these in game or in save editor... Can someone say where I can find them ?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
how do you get amy to the photo studio? because it says, to pick her up at the dinning room but cant before it or after it.
The Sunday photo sessions go to dining room at 10:00 v2.4 and v3.2 parts. In V3.6 it is Saturday 10:00 in the dining room and 13:00 (after you do the bathroom slip trap scene).

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Some folk mention event numbers... But i can see no mention of these in game or in save editor... Can someone say where I can find them ?
Event counter started with the new content in v3.6a_fix, previous events haven't got an event counter. It is located top left of your screen.

Reactions: Teflonmike
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes