Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Fuksara

May 28, 2017
I presume there will be no updates from game in this thread, only discussion.
To play a game, what is needed to be done?

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Me, on behalf of poor pirates F95 would like to ask Dev consideration to release ver 3.6 for public before ver 4.0 going to be release to $20 patrons :)

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
I presume there will be no updates from game in this thread, only discussion.
To play a game, what is needed to be done?
The last version v3.6a fix. I read some pages before to see some advice how to play, take a look. There is now an- event counter- after finish 3.2 !! You can also use a save, found some pages before. Play events twice or more and hints now change from 23.00 master-room to 12.00am office in 3.6 good luck and take time:coffee:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
will this game ever have intercouse with the mc? or just lesbian sex and nude around?
seeing how stupidly grindy the game is and if u cheat you get game over... :unsure: i wonder how you expect to get support for this at all.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
will this game ever have intercouse with the mc? or just lesbian sex and nude around?
seeing how stupidly grindy the game is and if u cheat you get game over... :unsure: i wonder how you expect to get support for this at all.
Saved for the ending where the old man dies either during or right after depending on your choices.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I quest you miss this forum. Sex MF, MFF,MFFF,FFF somthing like this. Grinds ?? you kidding compare to top Games here like DMD or Fashion-Business you fast like Ferrari:D:D. "The Lawyer maybe a game" for you.:cool:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I quest you miss this forum. Sex MF, MFF,MFFF,FFF somthing like. Grinds this, you kidding compare to top Games here like DMD or Fashion-Business you fast like Ferrari:D:D. "The Lawyer maybe a game" for you.:cool:
dmd is not a grindy, is vn like, you dont have to do the same thing each days all time, is about the choices you make nothing else, this game is doing a lot of stupid things, like work, help her study all the time etc (and making the player get game over for cheating stats is stupid ASF)
the only game that will be as grindy as this game is Glamour... seems to me like you never played DMD or dont really know what it means grind games xD

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
dmd is not a grindy, is vn like, you dont have to do the same thing each days all time, is about the choices you make nothing else, this game is doing a lot of stupid things, like work, help her study all the time etc
the only game that will be as grindy as this game is Glamour... seems to me like you never played DMD or dont really know what it means grind games xD
And Fashion Business 5 Star game grinding to the house when all events outside ??? and A new dawn ??? and ......Make a easy day if you don´t like this house than take:coffee:By the way to see images 20 times or more you are funny.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
the problem is all those games u mention have mods or you can cheat stats, in this game the dev force people to grind and thats bad bussines in my own opinión.
Agree, but as you now so well DMD with all routes and skip the Day´s like F.B. Then you also know that 3.6 is first version without bugs and event counter the Dev solve first the problems. You also know after 50 days of grinds - no sex- in the same house. Au pair innocence 5 stars or 7 if you can quote this. Teasing game is a kind of taste and nobody cares if you have to grinds over 50 days for the first sex, that´s what I think IMHO.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes