Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
the problem is all those games u mention have mods or you can cheat stats, in this game the dev force people to grind and thats bad bussines in my own opinión.
The grind here isn't as bad as other grindy games. Done efficiently, completing V3.6 only takes 46 game days. That is nothing when you compare it with Foot of the Mountains, a game which you grind and grind and grind, yet you do not care, you just want the sex with the main milf.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

gerwulf

Jun 3, 2017
I'm afraid my English is not so good. I help myself with DeepL, which translates better than Google.

Too bad that you can't write in German, if there are some German-speaking people here. But OK I will stick to it.
Es ist gar kein Problem, hier auf Deutsch (oder jeder anderen Sprache) zu schreiben. Die Erinnerung von muttdoggy bezieht sich auf die Foren-Regel Nr. 5 - und die besagt nur, dass man bitte gleich eine englische Übersetzung mitliefern sollte, falls man nicht alles auf Englisch schreibt. Wenn das eigene Englisch nicht so gut ist, kann man seinen (deutschen) Text auch einfach durch Google/Deepl jagen und das Ergebnis unter den restlichen Post kopieren. Es geht nur darum, höflich zu sein - und das bedeutet, dass man dem "normalen" Leser (hier also einem englischsprachigen) keinen zusätzlichen Aufwand wie händische Übersetzung zumutet, um den Text zu verstehen.

It's no problem at all to write in German here (or any other language). The reminder from muttdoggy is referencing forum rule #5 - which just states that you should provide an english translation along with your post, if you're not writing everything in English. If you feel your english isn't good enough, you can just jam your (german) Text into Google/Deepl and paste the result below the rest of your post. It's just about being polite - and that means that you shouldn't have the "standard" reader (i.e. an english speaking one) needing to do extra work like a manual translation to understand your text.

[Edit]
As any native speaker can see, english isn't my native language. I reviewed my post and found that I'm still unsure about capitalization. Question: when do I need to capitalize "English"?

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Es ist gar kein Problem, hier auf Deutsch (oder jeder anderen Sprache) zu schreiben. Die Erinnerung von muttdoggy bezieht sich auf die Foren-Regel Nr. 5 - und die besagt nur, dass man bitte gleich eine englische Übersetzung mitliefern sollte, falls man nicht alles auf Englisch schreibt. Wenn das eigene Englisch nicht so gut ist, kann man seinen (deutschen) Text auch einfach durch Google/Deepl jagen und das Ergebnis unter den restlichen Post kopieren. Es geht nur darum, höflich zu sein - und das bedeutet, dass man dem "normalen" Leser (hier also einem englischsprachigen) keinen zusätzlichen Aufwand wie händische Übersetzung zumutet, um den Text zu verstehen.

It's no problem at all to write in German here (or any other language). The reminder from muttdoggy is referencing forum rule #5 - which just states that you should provide an english translation along with your post, if you're not writing everything in English. If you feel your english isn't good enough, you can just jam your (german) Text into Google/Deepl and paste the result below the rest of your post. It's just about being polite - and that means that you shouldn't have the "standard" reader (i.e. an english speaking one) needing to do extra work like a manual translation to understand your text.

[Edit]
As any native speaker can see, english isn't my native language. I reviewed my post and found that I'm still unsure about capitalization. Question: when do I need to capitalize "English"?
All nouns are capitalised, peoples names, place names and product names. E.g Paul ate a bowl of Kellog's cornflakes whilst on holiday in Brighton.
At the start of every sentence.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: gerwulf and Plop!

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Im stuck in a loop after buying the yoga clothes, what do i do now?
On the next day go to the swimming pool at 8:00 to see Amy doing yoga. If you have already done this you need to talk with Amy at 15:00 in her bedroom, make sure that you have not destroyed the summer dress, else you will be stuck in a loop. This may get fixed in v4.0. Anyhow, after you have this talk, you can destroy the summer dress.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Im stuck in a loop after buying the yoga clothes, what do i do now?
There no loops anymore in 3.6. Either you do something wrong or get caught. Anyway there save files some pages before. You are in 2.4 with your question, before the game move to 3.2 and then to 3.6.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Anyone got a changelog or can tell me how much h-content is in the game? I'm not really interested in downloading a game if there are no h-scenes particularly when a dev decided to add anti-cheat game overs,i know there's no sex but is it worth the download and the grind?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Anyone got a changelog or can tell me how much h-content is in the game? I'm not really interested in downloading a game if there are no h-scenes particularly when a dev decided to add anti-cheat game overs,i know there's no sex but is it worth the download and the grind?
Take two :coffee::coffee:time either in 3.6 and 4.0 are any h-scenes. If you want to see them come back in 5.0 maybe before 4.5. I can send saves later to you for each h-scene and you are finish in 10-15 min standard-time :cool:

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Its a good game, worth to try to anybody who never try it yet, don't give up too fast, replay the game several times or make several/ many save file or read earlier pages for tips and tricks, try to understand game's mechanics, if you still can't get it then you may consider to give up and go for another games.
This games is a bit different compare to typical RenPy games or it is not entirely we can call VN...try to except difference and sure you will enjoy it or may consider to become a patron :p
My 2 cents

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
What I have to do after event 28 (Touching Pussy at Pool)?

Thanks for any help. :)
You can get max 31/32 so to the bathroom trap twice and touch pussy + cover her. Studio -shooting weekend twice. Rest are images like with or without towel.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
i stoped at event 28

the last event I could find was the photo shoot with only the jewels
I also got her to slip in the bathroom before, but only once, I didn't have that option again

the game should have a list of events so we can know which ones were missing, it's impossible to find out in more than 30 events which are missing

staagutten

Nov 18, 2017
I seem to be missing parts of the game. You keep talking about shy levels and event numbers. I don't have that in my version of the game?

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
i stoped at event 28

the last event I could find was the photo shoot with only the jewels
I also got her to slip in the bathroom before, but only once, I didn't have that option again

the game should have a list of events so we can know which ones were missing, it's impossible to find out in more than 30 events which are missing
Slip event only happen on Saturday and Sunday

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes