Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Yes, I'm playing 3.5 from the beginning. And this sister's story is exactly about what i'm grumbling. Why did I not saw them ? Is 3.5 not a 3.2 + version ? Why ? A gamer should always have not only one chance to see a part of sthe story and if he don't do exactly what the dev had in mind, he get fucked off !
As it is now, the game is a combination of three parts in one file.
V2.4 - beginning, Amy moves in, MC starts his manipulation of Amy
V3.2- MC gets Amy to lose her shyness and be naked, and we get the introduction of the two other girls
V3.5- MC gets Amy to be really comfortable about her and MC being naked together

The two other girls do not show in v3.5, but will come in v4.0 as one of the scenes states this. So have a bit of patience, we will soon have three girls running around naked, that is unless the story has a twist somewhere.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Yes, I'm playing 3.5 from the beginning. And this sister's story is exactly about what i'm grumbling. Why did I not saw them ? Is 3.5 not a 3.2 + version ? Why ? A gamer should always have not only one chance to see a part of sthe story and if he don't do exactly what the dev had in mind, he get fucked off !
Synge - there is no parallel story line. When you make a choice - the other one can have a picture you will miss, but mostly you will see it later. As an example in release 4 you will get the possibility to untie a bikini top or not. If you get the same opportunity day after and make the same choice whatever it is you will still miss the other option.

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
LOL, patience is not my 1st skill … rather imagination. For example, Oldtimer should set up a spy cam in girl's room and watch her on his computer. May be next release ?

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
I've terminated my Patreon support. Even with the savegame Calvie has released I can't get any further with version 3.5.
The game needs help, so you can see what you're doing right.
And a walktrough would not be bad.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I've terminated my Patreon support. Even with the savegame Calvie has released I can't get any further with version 3.5.
Don't give up. The first thing you need to do is make a new lesson at 11:00, then the game opens up.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
LOL, patience is not my 1st skill … rather imagination. For example, Oldtimer should set up a spy cam in girl's room and watch her on his computer. May be next release ?
Ha ha
No - for one reason only - I have simply stopped counting how may games have the web cam. That’s way you will not see it. I have many new ideas you will see in next releases

Reactions: deviant9

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
As a Patreon you ahve access to support. If you still are Patreon you are welcome to contact me and I can guide you through

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
Most of games got an "achievements screen" and gamers can see if they did well or if they missed something. Let's have an example. Lil'girl has fallen in bathroom, because of Oldtimer's trap. He put her on her bed, played with her pussy (what a pervy), and with the blanket. But is it all to watch ? There is no way for me to be sure that I've found all things you wanna me to discover ! And this is such a pain in the ass ! Could you do something for us, rather than loose your time saving me every 2 hours because i'm lost ?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Most of games got an "achievements screen" and gamers can see if they did well or if they missed something. Let's have an example. Lil'girl has fallen in bathroom, because of Oldtimer's trap. He put her on her bed, played with her pussy (what a pervy), and with the blanket. But is it all to watch ? There is no way for me to be sure that I've found all things you wanna me to discover ! And this is such a pain in the ass ! Could you do something for us, rather than loose your time saving me every 2 hours because i'm lost ?
Have you done the photo session two times? It is best to leave the trap last if you start v3.5 on Thursday. You can do the first photo session on your first Saturday (make sure you have the conversion in her bedroom first). Then set up the second photo session in the new week. On the Friday set up the trap. After this happens on Saturday morning, use only massage, otherwise you lose the game. Time will jump to 13:00, now you can do the second photo session. After finishing the day, take another shower in the morning, the trap is still active. This time you can touch her pussy and then cover her with blanket. Complete the day. You can also drop your towel in the kitchen or bathroom at 23:00, so make sure you have done these. If you have done all the other things you should get the end black screen for v3.5

Reactions: Synge

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
My computer " have a bug " after 24 hours I read all your post and the smart answer from the Dev and drhotrod. You still not have some points and like to see them better, that´s why this forum make sense if we stay this way.

You know the hints 1-9: The trap - bathroom- is last, because the hints 9 -washroom twice to pinch both breast from behind can get before.

To play with her pussy isn´t a path simple " a bad move as you see her face " the hole game works this way. If you cover her with the blanket 3.5 is done. You can skip one hour and play on to see all images again. I quest that the trigger point for 4.0

The game just start and leave all bad issue behind. A camera make no sense because " the MC get horny without a Spy-cam he can see and touch his project.
The level counter yes yes - what is done, like a a trophy tool " man of house " on top or in his computer to keep the screen clear even better and see the option that some hints not done as this stage.
The last point you don´t like is to run around some days to catch the next step, correct. I believe that all this will come later.

To get the game stable was main target of Dev and this is done, the rest is only make up. :)

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
My computer " have a bug " after 24 hours I read all your post and the smart answer from the Dev and drhotrod. You still not have some points and like to see them better, that´s why this forum make sense if we stay this way.

You know the hints 1-9: The trap - bathroom- is last, because the hints 9 -washroom twice to pinch both breast from behind can get before.

To play with her pussy isn´t a path simple " a bad move as you see her face " the hole game works this way. If you cover her with the blanket 3.5 is done. You can skip one hour and play on to see all images again. I quest that the trigger point for 4.0

The game just start and leave all bad issue behind. A camera make no sense because " the MC get horny without a Spy-cam he can see and touch his project.
The level counter yes yes - what is done, like a a trophy tool " man of house " on top or in his computer to keep the screen clear even better and see the option that some hints not done as this stage.
The last point you don´t like is to run around some days to catch the next step, correct. I believe that all this will come later.

To get the game stable was main target of Dev and this is done, the rest is only make up. :)
I am working on a solution to show progress and event- meter. I am not sure it will be ready for 4_0 but I will do my best.
I was thinking about a mood- meter and event counter like ”5 out of 15 found”

Reactions: keer

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I wonder why you pay by Patreon, if you not ask for help or send your save there. The Dev help many supporter already of a wrong save file.
Anyway 3.5 have all hints 1-9 in extra post step by step. I´ts a open " Door walk" and don´t need a WT at all. No door left or right to get lost in this way, Dev "save file" starts there.:cool:

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes