Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Look here F95 side LATEST UPDATES " ROOM FOR RENT" today you can click this NO the only one . Start thinking. NO OP IS THE BETTER CHOICE.
Don´t ask me why there do this to lead all players in the wrong direction .You find the real DEVELOPER in this Forum here over 20 pages with all answers.
But without this OP no Forum , so we sitting on a knife that´s all.

Last edited:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Look here F95 side LATEST UPDATES " ROOM FOR RENT" today you can click this NO the only one . Start thinking. NO OP IS THE BETTER CHOICE.
Don´t ask me why there do this to lead all players in the wrong direction .You find the real DEVELOPER in this Forum here over 20 pages with all answers.
But without this OP no Forum , so we sitting on a knife that´s all.
So are you saying that this thread should be deleted? Because the Dev is not the OP (as rarely is the case on this site), and it's "misleading"?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
So are you saying that this thread should be deleted? Because the Dev is not the OP (as rarely is the case on this site), and it's "misleading"?
I said what I say " sitting on a knife ". You know this forum so I´m, and you know the OP which you can´t click under update. Please don´t come from cross-road.
Tell me a game where the Dev enter forum but the OP is not from the Dev.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
When I send the Mega link 3.6 fix today and see before for weeks 3.2 in the front page. I found this a little strange that appears 10 min later with my link !
To argue about this, there is only one way to go this is the forum here. To use 30-40 min here to get a overview for this game. It´s a peanuts compare to a game which running until 2020, right.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
New soap opera in sight, God save us .
You can bet for it. It was quiet here after 3.2, only some birds singing. Now the choir starting again and you have again the short part.
I hope you don´t mind to call this retro-choir by every update. With 4.0 we will see the same words and post again.
This is a perfect soap opera in sight. The Dev will save you with his last update.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
What most on here are missing is the game mechanics. The MC has to change the behavior in three important areas, these being: Shyness, Confidence and Comfortability towards the MC. The first two work together, you overcome her shyness, but if you do not give her confidence as well, you will see her being topless most of the time like in V3.6. The third one comfortability is going to be the hardest to achieve. This has to get to high level before there is even any chance that there is going to be any sex between them. This is the payoff of this game, some other games do this, but most do not.

Reactions: Celaviegroup
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes