Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Sexual harassment young tenant which can be grandfather is morally justified?
Yes, the court looks only to documents if the girls are 18 of age like here, there can offer her body to any men and do what there like and drugs isn´t a issue either, like other games here.
So, there can go home do what there like or not like in this game.The court follow the law not your taste how there looks. There is no way to get a ground under your judgement, just skip it.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
linux 3.6a.

Can someone write a walkthrough?
I tried it 5th time, and again...
White nightdress is broken, but she still appears in it sometimes.
Skimpy swimsuit is bought, but after she run away, nothing happens about it.
Lessons are in white(!) nightdress.
And infinite loop.
How could you do it through?

Funny thing. I tried to load a save from above, it appears "Events 0/32" now and an image , while in my version it is absent.
Go to page 60 to see my "zip saves" to solve this loop with the white- nightdress this in v2.4. Before it jump into v3.2 and later in v3.6.
You have many saves there from v2.4, take this this you need. The first in 3.2 with correct clothes is also there. Event-counter only in 3.6 version.
Don´t forget to delete the auto-save in game and user folder. Delete all auto-save best way. Hope it works for Linux as well.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Yes, the court looks only to documents if the girls are 18 of age like here, there can offer her body to any men and do what there like and drugs isn´t a issue either, like other games here.
So, there can go home do what there like or not like in this game.The court follow the law not your taste how there looks. There is no way to get a ground under your judgement, just skip it.
If you really have 71 years and so you think about young girls really sorry.

Reactions: Minengeschoss

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
linux 3.6a.

Can someone write a walkthrough?
I tried it 5th time, and again...
White nightdress is broken, but she still appears in it sometimes.
Skimpy swimsuit is bought, but after she run away, nothing happens about it.
Lessons are in white(!) nightdress.
And infinite loop.
How could you do it through?

Funny thing. I tried to load a save from above, it appears "Events 0/32" now and an image , while in my version it is absent.
If you go to Patreon site- you can officially download release 3_2. In this release you can find hints how to proceed or alternative use some of the save files from Tabu9000. If you still are stuck you can sign up and I will personally guide you.

Reactions: Tabu9000

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
If you really have 71 years and so you think about young girls really sorry.
I´m thinking about this game. What I think about young girls ? After 25 years single I don´t think anything about women from 0-100 years. I know only that the biggest adventure in a lifetime of a men is a family. To create love instead to sit on it until it dies.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
I´m thinking about this game. What I think about young girls ? After 25 years single I don´t think anything about women from 0-100 years. I know only that the biggest adventure in a lifetime of a men is a family. To create love instead to sit on it until it dies.
I luckily have a family and the love of my life , I wish you a lot of health and happiness.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
All your comments doesn't make sense - especially when you have a 10 year old looking girl as your avatar o_O:devilish::):)
Don´t bother the old far. He use his avatar from " Angel in L.A. new game " but he never posted in this to many smart members around. Real funny if she stay behind "your girls you don´t see her " except her tits, there get trough both body´s.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: josefwest

tem

May 15, 2017
i mean not "she already have it" but "how she got it".
from the last save before pink dress i cant understand what to do.
or i don't understand your workds about switching version.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
i mean not "she already have it" but "how she got it".
from the last save before pink dress i cant understand what to do.
or i don't understand your workds about switching version.
Understand here you go: I quest you give her the white summer-dress already and stole her panty´s day 1 school-time and tell her to buy new panty when she comes down first time.

1. The white-nighty have to destroy before you buy the pink swim-suit. Go at 17.00 washroom don´t wash your clothes go again 18.00 pm or next morning 10.00 am bingo.

2. 1 day in 3.2 you have to do 3 events again morning 10.00 washroom swim-suit destroy see through, then office new lesson, again 17.00 pm washroom don´t wash your clothes 18.00 washroom destroy pink-nighty see trough later.

Sorry the DEV was faster before this appears. Send her the save or use this advice

Reactions: waffel and user0028
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes