Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Kind stuck on 28/32 and the game doesn't give any more hints. I can't also make her take a new photoshoot. Fucking grind.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it. I had to greet her at 8 a.m. in her room to trigger. 32/32 now.

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Kind stuck on 28/32 and the game doesn't give any more hints. I can't also make her take a new photoshoot. Fucking grind
You make the second photo session like the first one. Go to Amy's bedroom at 8:00 on a weekday. There is not much grind in this update if you play correctly.

Reactions: SvenVlad

mc134

Jun 2, 2017
The hint says to talk with Amy about Liza at breakfast at 8:00. After two weeks, she doesn't talk about Liza. Help?

Reactions: SamHaim

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Surprised nobody created an incest patch for this where you play the girl's grandfather.
There is a Men and 3 girls over 18 years. No grandfather no incest and no underage. Maybe a patch to race the age of the girls to 60 years will help. Inmortaliity vote this game .. Maybe a game for a pedophile...!
Such post isn´t belong to here in my view.
:unsure:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
tried it but still didnt trigger.
My final save 3.2 starts on Wednesday play around.
Next morning event-counter trigger until Monday you can get about 20/32 events. From here go every morning 8.00 am her room until you get the first hint "photo-shooting". If you shower as well at 8.00 am you get also the trap.

Do the trap Friday night 24.00 and try the photo-shooting Sunday go to the studio after 10.00 living room and from 11.00 studio. After this weekend again 8.00 am her room to get the hint 2. Photo-shooting, same as 2. bathroom trap if you shower at 8.00 am. Means after 3 weekends you have them all with bad luck until Friday night before the fourth weekend.
It can happen that the first photo-shooting not trigger in the studio Sunday. until you done more events to the get it.
You end with 31/32 events rest in 4.0.

Here my save start 3.6 fix. Rename as you wish like 6-3-Lt1 but delete both auto-save 6-1-Lt1 game and user Folder and override both with this save.

Reactions: TheBat

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
You can bet for it. It was quiet here after 3.2, only some birds singing. Now the choir starting again and you have again the short part.
I hope you don´t mind to call this retro-choir by every update. With 4.0 we will see the same words and post again.
This is a perfect soap opera in sight. The Dev will save you with his last update.
The only bird that non-stop singing are you my dear :love:

Reactions: jxnxnxn

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The only bird that non-stop singing are you my dear :love:
Well that´s true, and don´t sounds like a pitch-voice in short terms, every 3-4 weeks.
Honestly I´ll miss it again, because to answer always the same question it´s real boring sometimes. You never question anything, that´s is the best pitch-voice here.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Well that´s true, and don´t sounds like a pitch-voice in short terms, every 3-4 weeks.
Honestly I´ll miss it again, because to answer always the same question it´s real boring sometimes. You never question anything, that´s is the best pitch-voice here.

I'm an old fart but I do not like games that draw on pedophilia.

I have nothing to ask because I do not play the game just follow comments.

Reactions: Minengeschoss

ortegas

May 31, 2017
Good work! My admiration! Long tormented with the game, but thanks to the forum reached 3.5. She walks in panties, naked during lessons, naked at 23.00 in the kitchen, Santa takes off at 23.00 towel, naked on the bed in the room at night.... Event 18/32. And that's it, it's been two weeks of no progress... Is that it? Friends came, with a friend swam, a photo shoot with a dress was.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I can see that some of you claim that the girls look underage.
Comparing the girls with girls from my area are these girls 18 to 22 years old – not more – not less.
If some of you think they are younger than that – I don’t want to meet girls at age 18 from your area. :cool: :cool:
If I compare with other popular games – many of these girls looks significant younger and nobody seems to care about that. It doesn’t make sense.
Concerning sexual contents
Some of the best and most popular games I have played had no sexual contents in the first many releases and in my opinion – once the hardcore scenes started – very fast the games become boring. I make the game as I like it – not any troll here. I simply can’t understand why some of you spend your time here. If I don’t like a game – I’ll not spend 2 sec playing it or even make comments. I’m sure that none of you have made a game yourself.
Luckily there are many other game players that enjoy my game and even support me – A huge thanks to all of you.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
I can see that some of you claim that the girls look underage.
Comparing the girls with girls from my area are these girls 18 to 22 years old – not more – not less.
If some of you think they are younger than that – I don’t want to meet girls at age 18 from your area. :cool: :cool:
If I compare with other popular games – many of these girls looks significant younger and nobody seems to care about that. It doesn’t make sense.
Concerning sexual contents
Some of the best and most popular games I have played had no sexual contents in the first many releases and in my opinion – once the hardcore scenes started – very fast the games become boring. I make the game as I like it – not any troll here. I simply can’t understand why some of you spend your time here. If I don’t like a game – I’ll not spend 2 sec playing it or even make comments. I’m sure that none of you have made a game yourself.
Luckily there are many other game players that enjoy my game and even support me – A huge thanks to all of you.
When you're old fart you'll have a lot of free time, and that 18 to 22 years does not hold water, read members reviews.

• Angry
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
When you're old fart you'll have a lot of free time, and that 18 to 22 years does not hold water, read members reviews.
You need a backup from other members to cover you arguments as a old far?
I´m 71 now and pedophilia is not between 16-22 years. In your age you have to know this law or buy new glasses.

Don´´t try to sale these girls here as a 10 or 12 year old kids there better points, to spit it out. To judge a game like this is simple under your level. You can do this better.

• Love
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
You need a backup from other members to cover you arguments as a old far?
I´m 71 now and pedophilia is not between 16-22 years. In your age you have to know this law or buy new glasses.

Don´´t try to sale these girls here as a 10 or 12 year old kids there better points, to spit it out. To judge a game like this is simple under your level. You can do this better.
Sexual harassment young tenant which can be grandfather is morally justified?

Reactions: Minengeschoss

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
[QUOTE = "LewdTheLolis, post: 2538368, member: 920905"]
you're using Linux? it worked for me when I tried it I will double check it again later

EDIT: quickly checked it right now and it starts fine, no errors doesn't crash once and I'm able to load my save and play the game without it crashing at all. What error are you getting?
[/ QUOTE]
dammit, I'm not using linux, my mistake sorry. the link on the first page says android

• Angry
Reactions: LewdTheLolis

tem

May 15, 2017
linux 3.6a.

Can someone write a walkthrough?
I tried it 5th time, and again...
White nightdress is broken, but she still appears in it sometimes.
Skimpy swimsuit is bought, but after she run away, nothing happens about it.
Lessons are in white(!) nightdress.
And infinite loop.
How could you do it through?

Funny thing. I tried to load a save from above, it appears "Events 0/32" now and an image , while in my version it is absent.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes