Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Just to know, the game don't plan to have sexual content at all, or there is not sexual content for now and is planned to be added in the future?

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
Just to know, the game don't plan to have sexual content at all, or there is not sexual content for now and is planned to be added in the future?
do u played the game already? there is sexual content... naked pussy, also finger in pussy, not sure what they planned for future but atm its a good game...

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I didn't, I asked because there is a tag "no sexual content". Thanks for the info.
You right, but this TAG is wrong beside others advice in this OP! Simple the Dev never make a OP here,
WE ALL HOPE: That the Dev will refresh this OP asap with the - Changelog-. We don´t mind is he do this with v3.2 because the links for 3.6 fix in Forum.

Otherwise these question coming up every day.:rolleyes:

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
im stuck. there is no counter anywhere for scenes also the hint said i needed to talk to her at 15 in her room but shes at the pool i got a mention to destroy her dress when i was in kitchen but i cant trigger it or the dinner with her friend or the photo shoot no matter when or where i try.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
im stuck. there is no counter anywhere for scenes also the hint said i needed to talk to her at 15 in her room but shes at the pool i got a mention to destroy her dress when i was in kitchen but i cant trigger it or the dinner with her friend or the photo shoot no matter when or where i try.
I make it short you play v3.6 right. There are 3 version in one. 2.4 into 3.2 and then into 3.6 only this with event counter. All what you need is 10 min to look my post from page 60 to these versions all there include save files

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes