Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
so tabu9000 your solution at a NEW start is to load someone else save. that defeats the whole point of playing the game. that doesnt help me at all.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
im stuck. there is no counter anywhere for scenes also the hint said i needed to talk to her at 15 in her room but shes at the pool i got a mention to destroy her dress when i was in kitchen but i cant trigger it or the dinner with her friend or the photo shoot no matter when or where i try.
I am such a nice guy. Send your save file to me and I’ll guide you

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Somebody claimed that there is no sexual contents in this game. Maybe they are right :) View attachment 434254
Game title "If life give you a lemon you make lemonade" this image is far enough to explain the title.
Because some guys here don´t understand his answer:
The Dev. "Just to know, the game don't plan to have sexual content at all, or there is not sexual content for now and is planned to be added in the future?" Simple, He don´t want answer it point! Some nonsense follow and Dev make his last point, cool.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Don't ruin the game for impatient people. Also make that a webc image, png is too big to continually download in forums.
Sorry, you know this game as I, and don´t fall in his trap image is not for us Celaviegroup do this.
Look to the faces, you know what happen next. WHAT YOU ARE DOING:devilish:. Don´t even think he use drugs or make her drunken. I don´t think Bob start h-sex in this way, we can bet for it.

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Every beginning is difficult - ( said the hedgehog and came down with a brush ) :rolleyes:
Hi "old far" are you far away? I just "far" out with a big sound and need a new diaper, when I see the answer from the Dev to you :love::love::love::love:and God is far away but some women stand behind you. How knows it goes so far.

a1ans

Mar 18, 2019
i'm currently stuck here. can someone tell me what to do. i've watched her do yoga, removed towels, tampered watered, applied sun lotion, turned on the lights at the pool at night, watched her swim naked, cleaned kitchen, tried not to clean it, tampered water in the kitchen, seems to be hamster weel, can some one help

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Hi "old far" are you far away? I just "far" out with a big sound and need a new diaper, when I see the answer from the Dev to you :love::love::love::love:and God is far away but some women stand behind you. How knows it goes so far.
A slight emendation if you would, old fart or old man who farts loudly :love::love::love:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
A slight emendation if you would, old fart or old man who farts loudly :love::love::love:
You don´t get it ? "Far" is a slang in Berlin. We use this instead "fahren" when the bang flow through the "Bathroom window" and your are far away in this game. Because so far I know you don´t play this game, and " Far god " is a nice movie. Tabula Rasa like my Tabu.

Oh, buy the way is your lucky day look Latest update. ROOM FOR RENT - a new game with same title it getting funny here. This is for sure your taste so FAR I can see.

Last edited:

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
You don´t get it ? "Far" is a slang in Berlin. We use this instead "fahren" when the bang flow through the "Bathroom window" and your are far away in this game. Because so far I know you don´t play this game, and " Far god " is a nice movie. Tabula Rasa like my Tabu.

Oh, buy the way is your lucky day look Latest update. ROOM FOR RENT - a new game with same title it getting funny here. This is for sure your taste so FAR I can see.
Jawohl, mein Herr. ;)

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes