Need some help because i don't know how to progress further. Currently i got

See true pink top
Study's naked in her room
Pinching her niples when she's washing clothes
Can grope her at the tv and she shows me her ass and pussy
Can swim late at night and hug her
Got the photoshoot in the dress
Friend already came over
Pink string bikini that barely covers anything.

Problem is I don't seem to trigger anything new, no matter what i try. Anyone got some tips? Hint just say's just continue playing the game. Prob with those hints is it would be nice to know where i need to push further.

Added my current save if needed to see where i am.

Folobo

May 23, 2018
I'd like to say that I'm really enjoying this game. The pacing is good and it flows well. Finding advancement triggers is painless and easy and a walkthrough is unnecessary.

Unfortunately, I can't say ANY of that! :cry:

Reactions: Celaviegroup

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I'd like to say that I'm really enjoying this game. The pacing is good and it flows well. Finding advancement triggers is painless and easy and a walkthrough is unnecessary.

Unfortunately, I can't say ANY of that! :cry:
The thing is though, that the models are so absurdly hot, that one can tolerate a lot more compared to a lot of the other VNs on this site >.<

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
:FacePalm: walkthrough is unnecessary.
More and 10 request for a WT and 1 :FacePalm:! The poll is over, thanks for vote.

Side note: a "like" don´t count without playing this game.

:HideThePain:I add the link - v3.6 fix- first with correct information! I consider it´s the wrong way! Let them play with this " OP ?? and the patch to find her" . Maybe one day there get the original OP from the Dev ? In between watch the party here.

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I like the game but can't find the next trigger. I love to have a WT or some list whit triggers.

The hint i get in the office is "i should continue playing"

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I like the game but can't find the next trigger. I love to have a WT or some list whit triggers.

The hint i get in the office is "i should continue playing"
Send your save file to me

Last edited:

hamphield

May 30, 2019
fuck this game
I'm not interested in watching only that old dude's fucking dick

and then I didn't read the "no sexual content" tag
this fucking grind for nothing? fuck it

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
fuck this game

But didn't you have a blast manipulating her to lose more and more of her unnecessary clothing?? :p
Making her waltz around without panties, and having her clean with her tits out. Come on that must count for something!

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
fuck this game

Never heard about fake news? No sexual contents is bull shit. Only the demo had no sexual contents in order to follow Patreon’s rules. Just read some of the comments here.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
To talk about sexual content on this side and the game must be a joke ?!:ROFLMAO:

I wonder why this forum counting 1-75 pages and not delete 74 pages if hamphield just overview the sentence " in this version ". Anyway the Dev explain this here twice before and never send this OP :cool:

"Someone do this and add the text from his Patreon page " v2.0 month ago" that´s all and changing only the version later.

Of course wep can delete this and other wrong tags or even the hole OP, to keep the peace about " sexual content ". Take this as a joke it´s better way IMHO.

2.90 star(s) 105 Votes