Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
are you meant to do the dining room scenes in a specific order? cus i can't seem to progress further. making her slip, waiting under the stairs and dropping fork but getting nothing new. did it a few times now.

Lars74

Oct 23, 2019
are you meant to do the dining room scenes in a specific order? cus i can't seem to progress further. making her slip, waiting under the stairs and dropping fork but getting nothing new. did it a few times now.
always knock on the door. go to the office at 11:00 and look for the next event. Have you been to the pool at midnight?

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
always knock on the door. go to the office at 11:00 and look for the next event. Have you been to the pool at midnight?
Yea, she swims naked, but it keeps saying she needs to get use to physical touch. But i've gone true all the events the only thing that was new were the dining room events with 'drop fork' etc but i can't seem to trigger anything new.

Ow and going to the office just tells me 'just continue playing the game' would be nice if the hint system gave me a hint on what i'm missing to progress.

Last edited:

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Hi, it seems I had same situation in previous release. At 7pm in dining-room, after answering Yes to question Set the table ? choice was given to do one of 3 following actions: make ground slippery, make drop a fork or waiting under the stairs. I tried the 3 scenarios but I confirm nothing different occured afterwards. It seems Dev. was just doing this scene for us to admire room mate when she pick up the fork showing her butt :love:. Anyway, in new release, this scene was deleted at this time of the day. So don't worry about it and continue the game !

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Forgetting that this is a pirate forum or just being smart ?
Nothing provocative in my remark, I would just say that after having tried several other adult games "as a pirate", I found in this game a good reason to support the Dev. officially because he is really different, very kind, helpful and always doing his best to satisfy all requests coming from his supporters (some special gifts are also given to trusted members :p). So I changed my mind about playing as a pirate !

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Nothing provocative in my remark, I would just say that after having tried several other adult games "as a pirate", I found in this game a good reason to support the Dev. officially because he is really different, very kind, helpful and always doing his best to satisfy all requests coming from his supporters (some special gifts are also given to trusted members :p). So I changed my mind about playing as a pirate !
As for Dev all the best of it but unfortunately there are people who really do not have money to support the Dev.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
You only need to do these once for each option. Make sure you see her in the living room at 22:00 until you use all the "yes" options are used (there are five of them). Also you need to do the night swim scene at 24:00 until you get the "hug".
Then after you have made the second photosession, the other girls come over three days at 13:00. The last new Amy scene is her on her bed naked with the laptop. Lastly make sure during these time to have spied on her at 24:00 in her bedroom.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
@Celaviegroupsaid: Пришлите мне ваш файл сохранения. Возможно, я смогу вам помочь - Send me your save file. Maybe I can help you-
Please translate in English don´t forget next time.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
That's your phrase: Send me your save file. I might be able to help you
Go to bathroom at 08:00 and follow the dialogues
Sorry you can do like celaviegroup say, you get 31/32 rest in later version. Do this Saturday and again on Sunday 8.00 now touch her pussy.

ATTENTION: But you have another problem in your save file. THE SHY LEVEL 7 instead of 8. I can´t change this !!

Here 2 save files: yours before touch pussy shy 7 and my 1-1-Lt1 shy 8 please rename to your save.

Извините, что вы можете сделать, как скажем, celaviegroup, вы получите 31/32 отдыха в более поздней версии. Сделайте это в субботу и снова в воскресенье 8.00, теперь коснитесь ее киски.

ВНИМАНИЕ: Но у вас есть другая проблема в вашем файле сохранения. Застенчивый уровень 7 вместо 8. Я не могу

Здесь 2 файла сохранения: ваш до касания pussy shy 7 и мой 1-1-Lt1 shy 8, пожалуйста, переименуйте в свой сохранения.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Don´t forget to delete both auto-save -Game and user/renpy folder - to trigger these new saves file.
Не забудьте удалить как автосохранение -Game, так и папку user / renpy - чтобы активировать эти новые файлы сохранения.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes