Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
how destroy the girl clothes in wasing machine
Not wash your clothes at 17.00 and go again at 18.00 instead to kitchen. You can do the 2. time also 10.00 am next morning, If you in 2.4 .
In 3.2 first day two clothes at 10.00-12.00 am and later at 17.00 same as above, in between office 13.00 pm new lesson.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Woodbridge

albundi

Sep 1, 2017
any news for the 4.0 update ? I know Creator must have some time to get money but I can't become a patreon member

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
4.0 was released to $20 Patrons 2 days ago. A week later it'll be released to the $5 crowd and that's when I'd be hoping for it to drop here. Fingers crossed!

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
any news for the 4.0 update ? I know Creator must have some time to get money but I can't become a patreon member
I can understand that everyone hasn't enough money to participate and support Dev. of this game, but I can really assure that this creator is absolutely devoted to his trusted Patreon members as I have never seen elsewhere in other adult games in terms of help, advices and is also a hard-worker to publish new releases in a very short time increasing each time numbers of events and high quality pictures. It's valuable !

albundi

Sep 1, 2017
I can understand that everyone hasn't enough money to participate and support Dev. of this game, but I can really assure that this creator is absolutely devoted to his trusted Patreon members as I have never seen elsewhere in other adult games in terms of help, advices and is also a hard-worker to publish new releases in a very short time increasing each time numbers of events and high quality pictures. It's valuable !
Don't get me wrong, I understand that he need time for his supporters. I just love the designs and all but can't help now.

i don't wish him instant leak, it's just hard to wait ;-)

Lars74

Oct 23, 2019
The game is not censored.Ok, there is no sex yet but is that so important.If I read through your quotes I think in other games it is the same. The game is still young. Maybe the animations will come later.

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Yes - no hardcore yet but very close. Everything has a beginning
OOOh yes, we are following these 3 girls relationships with Old guy like a little child is following a big box of sweets in his Mom's Supermarket caddy: hurry up Mom! I can't wait until back home to open the box, to tear the packaging, to finally taste these new sweeties :p:p:p

• Love
Reactions: Lars74

Grober

Jun 1, 2019
[Цитата= " Tabu9000, сообщение: 2581514, участник: 593725"]
Подумайте дважды и сделайте некоторые события дважды-фотосессия идет прямо в студию каждые выходные 10-13;)
[/ЦИТАТА]
There were two photo shoots. After that, a whole month without changes...

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
[Цитата= " Tabu9000, сообщение: 2581514, участник: 593725"]
Подумайте дважды и сделайте некоторые события дважды-фотосессия идет прямо в студию каждые выходные 10-13;)
[/ЦИТАТА]
There were two photo shoots. After that, a whole month without changes...
Send me your save file. I might be able to help you

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
OOOh yes, we are following these 3 girls relationships with Old guy like a little child is following a big box of sweets in his Mom's Supermarket caddy: hurry up Mom! I can't wait until back home to open the box, to tear the packaging, to finally taste these new sweeties :p:p:p
Typical a child, after Mom prepare a glass of milk and went back, he lay down with all sweets in his stomach and crying :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: John Woodbridge
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes