Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
31/32 what is last event? anyone
Are you using v3.a_fix? If you are there are no more events to be found and you should have gotten the end black screen message. This should be fixed in the next update.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Not interested in me, character looks like zombie or he escaped from a bad horror movie
Yes Sir, my black-humor can´t stay away, when I see the same "Title" with other actors.

After the Dev send this nice " image " :p IMHO isn´t a real scene, she sleeping and the MC use a wrong moment and get caught in view seconds ;)! To nail a unconscious girl maybe in the new game, if this happen here I follow you and leave:cool: NO emotion at all WHAT happen behind her, I´m old but not blind.

I send the most ugly image from this title and women "not young girls " about these complains of ages, to get a option now:D

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
alright that may have been it ill keep playing for awhile
Forget it: I play your save Lisa, over the weekend and wonder many things.? She isn´t in the living -room at 16.00 pm wrong.
But biggest bug !! Her shy- level is 0 :devilish: sorry you "screw" the hole game in the beginning. At your stage the shy-level must 5.

You don´t want use another save, bad for you and have to wait until one guy send WT today as I see.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
so did that for like a week strait before i let her catch me staring there was no change what so ever
You can play until next year nothing will happen. Don´t ask me how I see her shy-level. I see it that´s enough for you.
So please start a new game make NO mistake get caught. and touch her first two days she isn´t angry only polite no.

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
got "caught" again at the living room to try out the diff options. telling her "i am a man" seemed to trigger it i am now further having ruined (sadly) her dress and did the kitchen and bathroom water trick and proced the sunday film thing when i get to weekend.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
got "caught" again at the living room to try out the diff options. telling her "i am a man" seemed to trigger it i am now further having ruined (sadly) her dress and did the kitchen and bathroom water trick and proced the sunday film thing when i get to weekend.
What dress summer-dress ? Then she wear shorts and top. Now have to tamper water in the kitchen during the week at 10.00 and then clean. Shower. TV room 22.00 look closer now " NO caught ". Tamper water bathroom office 9.00 am.
Later you have to destroy white-night if this done she wear a pink-nighty later in the kitchen you see MC say how it looks without panty. go next day 10.00 and steel panty and offer her to buy new one later.....then step by step TV room you get four the last one later after visit and new lesson.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Yes Sir, my black-humor can´t stay away, when I see the same "Title" with other actors.

After the Dev send this nice " image " :p IMHO isn´t a real scene, she sleeping and the MC use a wrong moment and get caught in view seconds ;)! To nail a unconscious girl maybe in the new game, if this happen here I follow you and leave:cool: NO emotion at all WHAT happen behind her, I´m old but not blind.

I send the most ugly image from this title and women "not young girls " about these complains of ages, to get a option now:D
Only nice thing in the game is classic car, everything else does not deserve attention :rolleyes:

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
Read 3 post before you get them tom.
Are you saying event 28 is in the Photo studio? Because in that case, they do not trigger, not at the weekend, nor else. And the conversation in Amy's bedroom at 0800 does not contain any photoshoot dialogue either.

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
im now stuck on event 7/32 it wants me to see how far i can get in the living room at 22:00 but its evidentally not far enough to trigger anything.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes