Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Good game but it takes too long to get anywhere
You have to follow a daily routine as already said in several comments. Each event will take place only if you do the right combination of actions, BUT in contrary of what it was said in game's rules or by other players, you can save your progression AS MUCH AS YOU WANT simply using F1 key to access Menu and Save, where and when you want and not only @ midnight in Master bedroom. In my strategies to progress, I like to save plenty of times, and especially at beginning of a new day when "Monday" or antother day appears on a black screen. It offers you to replay certain days searching new events if there is some you missed and save afterwards replacing another Save. Doing that, you can try multiple paths of playing and if you're not satisfy of the result or have done wrong choices, you can try another time loading a previous Save ! Keep playing with us and you will love this game at the end.

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
hmm i long time thinking about some people in reviews. Write there is insane grind.... FOR A - grindfest is think when you need make 5 action in game in 5 weeks to go to another part of story or achieve insane number of stats - this is grind. (tyrant, glamour, bright past, school love and friends, foot of the mountains and etc games) This game is on tail of difficulty in "grinding". :) This game is progres hunt like write John two notes up (make correct action). For this you dont need be a profesor if you read texts XD. If you dont like this type games is here variant like visual novels which is not true game but only i can say is it good comics ( wife and mother etc... )

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I give my backup if someone could tell me what to do because I did not advance any more
I don't know how you ended up with this save file, but you doesn't seems to have played release 2_4 to the end.
I have fixed your save file and you can now continue. Go to office at 11:00

Reactions: John Woodbridge

Gutokv

Mar 30, 2019
Thank you for the help but i still stuck again...

I have the tip to find her in the kitchen at 23:00 but I get a loop of this tip and nothing happens

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Thank you for the help but i still stuck again...

I have the tip to find her in the kitchen at 23:00 but I get a loop of this tip and nothing happens
Going to the kitchen at 23:00 is your last action to finish the V2.4 part of the game. You should see a message pop up after you save the days progress. You will now enter the events that happen in V3.2.

I am guessing that you have already done the photo session on Sunday. It is best to do the kitchen scene on this day as well.

a1ans

Mar 18, 2019
i'm stuck at where it say "i need to continue make her more confident with me" i feel like i'm in a loop.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
i'm stuck again. how do i convince her to sleep naked ?
I know your problem is the shy level 7 have to be 8, you make somewhere a mistake. Anyway you are at the end of 3.2. The only way to solve is my save where 3.6 begins. You can rename your names at 12.00 office.
delete auto save in "game and user/updata/romaning/renpy 3-1-Lt1 " override then both ok with 3-2-Lt1 good luck in 3.6

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes