2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

czarnyq

Jan 1, 2021
Hi, I was having issue to launch studio, infinite loading. I did not found any solution here so I want to share the one that I found on illusion discord.

View attachment 2116221

It's a dll so I can't share it directly (and it's for the best, dll are dangerous, never take random dll from random people).
but have what you want, in roomgirl section and rg-mod-sharing.

Hope that will help other people like me, ho and sorry if my English is not the best, I am not native and learned it by myself.

Where I must paste this file ?

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Hi, I was having issue to launch studio, infinite loading. I did not found any solution here so I want to share the one that I found on illusion discord.

View attachment 2116221

It's a dll so I can't share it directly (and it's for the best, dll are dangerous, never take random dll from random people).

Hope that will help other people like me, ho and sorry if my English is not the best, I am not native and learned it by myself.
CAN you share the DLL ?

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
from my simple tests it seems that all the status and relationship info is stored in the savegame, cards seem to only hold the personality and appearance.
same to me... if you analize log file...

【CARD NAME】 範囲外! Coordinate0, Coordinate1, Coordinate2
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
Chara.ChaFileControl:CheckDataRange(ChaFile, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, List`1)
Chara.ChaFileControl:LoadCharaFile(Stream, Boolean, Boolean)
Chara.ChaFileControl:LoadCharaFile(String, Byte, Boolean, Boolean)
CharaCustom.CustomCharaFileInfoAssist:AddList(List`1, String, Byte, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Int32&)
CharaCustom.CustomCharaFileInfoAssist:CreateCharaFileInfoList(Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
CharaCustom.CustomCharaWindow:UpdateWindow(Boolean, Int32, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, List`1)
CharaCustom.CvsO_CharaLoad:UpdateCharasList()
UnityEngine.Events.UnityAction:Invoke()
CharaCustom.CustomBase:<Initialize>b__531_53(Boolean)
System.Action`1:Invoke(T)
UniRx.Operators.TakeUntil:OnNext(T)
UniRx.ReactiveProperty`1:RaiseOnNext(T&)
UniRx.ReactiveProperty`1:set_Value(T)
CharaCustom.<CreatePng>d__63:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

BUT SAVE GAME status, per card, money, coins are diferent...
GAME Sloud have a ATM free bank money tranfer...
for toons.

Masterra

Feb 2, 2018
For me not working. I paste this file to Studio\BepInEx\plugins but but studio still stop on launch screen :(
for me it's was instant from infinite load to instant launch.

are you sure that you past it in
[your Game]\Studio\BepInEx\plugins
and not
[your Game]\BepInEx\plugins
?
you have two of them, I made the mistake myself the first time.

you can try to join the discord with my link and take the DLL directly from there.

Reactions: czarnyq

Masterra

Feb 2, 2018
Loading times in this game are seriously painful.
it's seem that not everyone have this long loading between map and scene, but I share your suffering, even on SSD I have to wait more than one full minute between scene.
unplayable for me.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
from my simple tests it seems that all the status and relationship info is stored in the savegame, cards seem to only hold the personality and appearance.
this has always been the case with illusion games. any character development will always be stored in the game save file.

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019

View attachment 2116221

edit : past the dll into Studio\BepInEx\plugins take note that is the studio folder, not the one in the main folder.
I will give the dll file, but keep in mine that is more safe if you take a dll file from the source instead of random people (like me).
it works, no loading problems...
but i did not try WITHOUT THE DLL : CHANGE YOUR REGIONAL SETTINGS/DECIMAL SEPARATOR/ DECIMAL ( , )TO (.)
NUMBERS IN EXCELL SHOULD APEARS : 1,0000.00
NUMBERS IN EXCELL SHOULD APEARS : 1,0000,00
YOU HAVE A EXAMPLE IN DECIMAL TAB...

but mine works, THANKS , DAMMM DECIMAL...DOT

Reactions: Masterra

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
it's seem that not everyone have this long loading between map and scene, but I share your suffering, even on SSD I have to wait more than one full minute between scene.
unplayable for me.
I put it on a good old HDD and I play via Proton. Loading... takes maybe 10…15s.

this has always been the case with illusion games. any character development will always be stored in the game save file.
Not always. HS2 and AI Shoujo store some stuff in the card.

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Nope, HS2 has data in the Cards, they have a star in the selection if they have some experience already.
I think AIS also has some skill stats in the Cards, but didn't double check.

czarnyq

Jan 1, 2021
for me it's was instant from infinite load to instant launch.

are you sure that you past it in and not ?
you have two of them, I made the mistake myself the first time.

you can try to join the discord with my link and take the DLL directly from there.

Heh you right I made the same mistake ... Now studio works. Thanks

Reactions: Seliatrop
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes