3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait. It took 6 updates to notice he only put extra content to people who used the rude dialogue choices and nothing to the other ones? But he won't bother trying to fix it? :oops: :FacePalm:
Damn DanielsK trully is the "king" of cutting corners. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
just wait, after some updates he adds extra scenes for nice and neutral too, talkabout replay value, each girl 3 times to see all so that's 15 or 18 playthrus. even with skipping that would take "a while".

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You might want to re-read what the status update said. It didn't say anything remotely close to only rude dialogue choices gets extra content.

In fact, in the first 5 episodes, the dialogue choices only affect dialogs but doesn't yield any extra content.
Maybe my mind is playing tricks but i seem to remember from Sancho's walkthrough mod that the rude choices were the ones that usually lead to sexual outcomes. :unsure:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe my mind is playing tricks but i seem to remember from Sancho's walkthrough mod that the rude choices were the ones that usually lead to sexual outcomes. :unsure:
Generally speaking, to date, the MC's traits effect mostly dialogue only while Relp pnts effect outcomes of of lewds/paths. Think of it like that until anything in the future changes that outline. Now, once the relp is obtained there are lewd variants based on MC traits... maybe that's what you're referencing?

SanchoGallery will ask you the specific MC trait if there is a lewd variant. That may be what is confusing folks a bit but that's what it is... a variant. To actually get the scene to begin with you must have the LI's Relp.

So, get the lewd for the LI based on her Relp, then the variant of the lewd is based on the MC trait. That's why some SanchoGallery scenes start with the selection:
1674312801292.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks Sancho, i stand corrected. :)(y)
Maybe, maybe not. But to date (keeping it simple and concise):
  • MC Traits: Changes dialogue and some lewd scene variants but does NOT (currently) unlock any base lewd scene.
  • Relp: Changes dialogue and unlocks access to base lewd scenes. Lewd scene variants are then determined by MC Traits for a few of them (but not all of them).
That'll help keep it straight for folks for now.
This could obviously change, so take everything DanielsK with a grain of salt. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's as clear as sky. *looks those clouds blocking sun*

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
One of the devs with good work ethics even though their games quality is average in most departments it is still enjoyable to play many of their titles.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well having just finished Episode 6 I stand corrected, but not for the reason you think.

DK screwed up the script formatting so that if you drink blood from Lucy and you have 18+ nice points, the sex screen gets cut short. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I was about to download this, since it slipped by me, but seeing the dev being Daniels K. I'd rather not. I've had my fill of piss poor, disappointing and pathetic bs "endings" without proper epilogues. This is probably another story with an engaging start, but a dogshit ending, anyway :HideThePain: I'll wait for the [Completed] tag, and read through the comments/reviews first.:unsure: The overview alone gives me Dusklight flashbacks.:cautious:

Edit: Oh and whose asking about harem: Barley the slightest bit plausible, but IMO, most likely not. At best, a threesome ending.(IDK how many LIs there is, but if more than two)

Reactions: Easylovin84

Big_Brave1

Apr 22, 2022
View attachment 1980976

Overview:
You are a detective investigating a missing persons case, some girls seem to have simply vanished and with the case becoming colder and no real leads it ends up in your hands. Your wits land you a solid lead and after following it you arrive at the strange Rosewater Manor. After a rocky start with the beautiful blonde Lucy Hale, you soon find most of the girls in the house but there's a catch... They seem to believe that they are witches and that they are being haunted by a demon that wants to use them for his own gain. One of them also claims that their power comes from the erotic and that it helps them recover their magical power. After several strange things happen you start to believe them, you are all trapped in an area around the house, unable to leave but for now you are safe... Or so you think. Things soon take an even stranger turn...

The game is full of interesting turns of events, a captivating story, lots of mystery and of course a very exciting erotic side. There is a lot more to say about it but I think you're already tired of reading so go ahead and give it a try, see for yourself.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-22
Release Date: 2023-01-17
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: Episode 6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough - Multi-Mod*

Ceesko thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1980974 View attachment 1980975 View attachment 1980976 View attachment 1980977 View attachment 1980978 View attachment 1980979 View attachment 1980981 View attachment 1980982 View attachment 1980983 View attachment 1980984
What is wrong with this version. after loading previous saves from ch.5. it goes on continuous loop of animation , nothing more, Dev's help with this what to do ?

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
Sees good renders thinks it's gonna be good than sees who it's developed by fuck that I've played almost every one of their games and there's only 1 that's actually decent and that's Lancaster boarding house every other game writing is bad endings are just thrown at you randomly without any true build up and don't make any sense

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well having just finished Episode 6 I stand corrected, but not for the reason you think.

DK screwed up the script formatting so that if you drink blood from Lucy and you have 18+ nice points, the sex screen gets cut short. :ROFLMAO:
Guess i will need to use the mod to reduce my points then (or hope Sancho fix the bug). :unsure:

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
Sees good renders thinks it's gonna be good than sees who it's developed by fuck that I've played almost every one of their games and there's only 1 that's actually decent and that's Lancaster boarding house every other game writing is bad endings are just thrown at you randomly without any true build up and don't make any sense
I agree Lancaster was very fun until the abrupt end. But that seems to be the creators thing: Start strong, lose track of the plot in the middle and end abruptly.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
yo... I get that the plot is not great but... I still don't get why this game only has 2.5 stars... It's not THAT bad :confused:
Some pointless plotless grindy games have 3-4 stars on F95... but oh well.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
yo... I get that the plot is not great but... I still don't get why this game only has 2.5 stars... It's not THAT bad :confused:
Some pointless plotless grindy games have 3-4 stars on F95... but oh well.
The first demo released here was censored. That's why 2 of the reviews are 1 star. Maybe report said reviews and wait for some mod to remove them :illuminati:

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes