ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
OK, i wana try this game for a spin, wich gender has more content ?
I'd say overall male/female have pretty equal amount of scenes though as mentioned male have more companion oriented scenes while female have more scenes with monsters/random npc's. A common theme is also that the female MC get's gangbanged a lot and becomes pregnant quite frequently. So if you like watching your MC get gangbanged by a bunch of orcs or impregnated by tentacle monsters or minotaurs then female MC is better.

There has been more male oriented scenes added in the latest few updates so it might have shifted a bit in the male MC favour. (this is probably because my guess is that most players prefer to play as male MC's probably cause most players are male as well)

If you want a more indepth look just download the walkthrough since it includes most scenes for male/females and short descriptions in the form of what happens in the scenes, who is in it and how/when to trigger them.

On a side note if your looking for the most content then the farm origin most likely has the most followed by noble and templar, thief and soldiers have the least extra content.

Can i run this in full screen ? Like scale up the borders ..
It is possible to run it in fullscreen by pressing f4 but you can't scale it all the way or at least I don't know how to do it ingame. You can probably modify the game files to scale it up if you really wanted to though.

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I have to bring it up for people (like me) who like/love impregnation content:

Unless they changed it in the last few months, the feMC can only get pregnant once per "race". That means one human pregnancy, one orc, one minotaur, one dragon and that one special wolf. Outside of that, there are two more specific scenes that lead to the MC getting knocked up, but they are "resolved" in the same one.

The male MC can knock the companions up (once they want to), but also only once per girl.

K0llin

Mar 6, 2021
Sorry if this problem was already solved by someone, i searched trough the thread and didn`t find anything. My save folder in www folder was empty after extracting files from zip and game showed error about missing config.rpgsave. I extracted config manually and started playing and then had to go after like 5-7 min and tried to save game, but when i chose empty save spot and tried to save my progress there nothing happened. I found somebodies save folder files in the tread and copied them in my save folder and i was able to load this guy`s save but not owerwrite it or creat any new saves. I just figured that game wouldn`t give me oppotrunuty to save if it was planned to enable saving after hour or so of the game, but i was able to do so, it`s just that nothing happened after i tried to save game.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Changelog?
Hey folks!

We need a few more weeks to get Arenus done, but we really wanted to release something this month so we finished this Roundscape Update. We hope you like it!
And to give you all a bit of an idea about where Roundscape is in terms of developement.
After the Release of Arenus we'll continue the work on the Gold Patch, version 6.0, for Roundscape Adorevia.
This Gold Patch will finish Roundscape, it will give closure to companions and stories who need it, a big focus on fixing bugs and polishing, finishing the gallery and quest journal but there'll also be a big surprise that no one will expect.​
And, of course: Happy Halloween!

1635719497278.png
  • Minotaurs
    We've added a new Encounter to Emek's Rest. This one's based on the last Roundscape Poll you folks voted on. To trigger the content Meredith needs to be somewhat corrupted.
  • More Minotaaurs
    This new Path comes with two new CG Scenes. One for both genders and one exclusive to Male PC.
  • Even more Minotaaaurs
    This Path also features one new Castle NPC who'll get more content if you folks want to see more.
  • Clawyn Romance
    Added a new CG Scene and final romantic encounter with Clawyn for Female Player Characters.
  • Mini-Bosses
    We've added 8 new mini bosses all around Adorevia. All of them have a unique theme and will be a challenge to beat during Act 1.
  • New Lootz
    We've added over 30 new unique Items to the game. Weapons, Armor, Rings and more.
    All of them are rare, strong and sometimes have unique effects.
Thank you for your patience and trust.
We'll soon do another Roundscape Scene Poll so stay tuned!
- Kaliyo

Culaio

Oct 25, 2020
I got a question, it says that gold patch will finish Roundscape, does that mean there wont be any further updates, or does it just mean that main storyline will be finished and there will be still possibility of side content ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I got a question, it says that gold patch will finish Roundscape, does that mean there wont be any further updates, or does it just mean that main storyline will be finished and there will be still possibility of side content ?
Seeing as the main storyline has been finished for years now, I'd say it means the game as a whole.

Culaio

Oct 25, 2020
Seeing as the main storyline has been finished for years now, I'd say it means the game as a whole.
well I know main story was done, I should have been more clear, I meant mostly the main content like compaions and stuff.

To me the part : " This Path also features one new Castle NPC who'll get more content if you folks want to see more. " kinda hints at possibility of more content in the future, I know that this is related to current patch while last patch is supposed to be next one but it feels weird for them to say that just before they finish game, its like saying this npc will get more content in the future....which is next update.

mynamejeff420lol

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone know how to get the new scene with meredith and the minotaur, i know you need her to be corrupt but i cant figure where or when to trigger the scene in emeks rest

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes