LetsPlay345

Jun 23, 2017
Weird but I cant start the queen of the deep or slime quest. Am I supposed to have Rulwe in my party because I dont. I fought him in the beginning.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i mean Meredith seems quite a wife...but i never even reached ACT2, bc this game makes me quit soon as i arrive in Slinsk (feel free to spoiler me stuff)

Jun 20, 2018
i mean Meredith seems quite a wife...but i never even reached ACT2, bc this game makes me quit soon as i arrive in Slinsk (feel free to spoiler me stuff)
At first,i like her too,she is quite innocent and wife type,then when the game continue,the MC keep getting cucked by her,instead of asking the MC for more action,she fucked with random animals like horse,dog,giant octopus and even a futanari demon,she look quited happy after MC ask her to prostitute herself(bukkake scene),at first,she hate it,then after the scene end she look quite happy which make me disgusted with her,she really like corruption and natural born slut..the possible wife material in this game is Clawyn..most of her sex scene is with MC,she rarely fuck around unlike other girls that randomly fuck soldiers,male companion,dogs and horses..i like Katelyn,but i cant choose her as a wife..maybe its not implemented yet

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
At first,i like her too,she is quite innocent and wife type,then when the game continue,the MC keep getting cucked by her,instead of asking the MC for more action,she fucked with random animals like horse,dog,giant octopus and even a futanari demon,she look quited happy after MC ask her to prostitute herself(bukkake scene),at first,she hate it,then after the scene end she look quite happy which make me disgusted with her,she really like corruption and natural born slut..the possible wife material in this game is Clawyn..most of her sex scene is with MC,she rarely fuck around unlike other girls that randomly fuck soldiers,male companion,dogs and horses..i like Katelyn,but i cant choose her as a wife..maybe its not implemented yet
My reactions reading about Meredith:
Sadness .gif
Disgusting.jpg

How in the world is possible?! I mean COME ON, SHE IS THE FIRST GIRL TO ASK ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH MC! There are tons of girls that would be more fitted for the fucked-up orgy/gangbang... i was sure that the Horse-Double Penetration in the stables was a one time thing, like "Okay, you went out of your system, you liked it, but now back to us being husband and wife" some of the scenes like the amulet of light, meh, disgusting but at least i can choose to kill the old man...but wow i feel like i'm about to puke ç_ç

Jun 20, 2018
My reactions reading about Meredith:
View attachment 302849
View attachment 302851

How in the world is possible?! I mean COME ON, SHE IS THE FIRST GIRL TO ASK ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH MC! There are tons of girls that would be more fitted for the fucked-up orgy/gangbang... i was sure that the Horse-Double Penetration in the stables was a one time thing, like "Okay, you went out of your system, you liked it, but now back to us being husband and wife" some of the scenes like the amulet of light, meh, disgusting but at least i can choose to kill the old man...but wow i feel like i'm about to puke ç_ç
same here ,i really like her at first,but she keep fucking in secret:cautious:..even with a dog..MC keep found her have sex with animals,and who know how many more she fuck behind MC back,the relationship really is ridiculous..if she really want to have relationship with the MC,atleast she need to stop fucking animals and focusing to ask MC try different sex position with her(its much more pleasant seeing her have fun with MC)..i mean she is dating with the most handsome hero in game but she keep fucking animals and others behind his back...the only wife type in this game are Clawyn and Katelyn,others are out of question

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
same here ,i really like her at first,but she keep fucking in secret..even with a dog..MC keep caughting her have sex with animals,and who know how many more she fuck behind MC back,the relationship really is ridiculous..if she really want to have relationship with the MC,atleast she need to stop fucking animals and focusing to ask MC try different sex position with her(its much more pleasant seeing her have fun with MC)..i mean he is dating with the most handsome hero in game but she keep fucking animals and others behind his back...the only wife type in this game are Clawyn and Katelyn,others are out of question
wow if the only cute/vanilla love interest are a thief/half-naked elf and MC's lost sister, this game if fucked up on so many levels...that i'm going to remove it from my PC...not worth my time...

Jun 20, 2018
wow if the only cute/vanilla love interest are a thief/half-naked elf and MC's lost sister, this game if fucked up on so many levels...that i'm going to remove from my PC...not worth my time...
im sorry for that,im just saying the truth..i just finished this game yesterday..

if you want some vanilla type,you can try the game in my signature..im just recommending..

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
im sorry for that,im just saying the truth..i just finished this game yesterday..

if you want some vanilla type,you can try the game in my signature..im just recommending..
i tried it, too much resource management...not my thing, i know it's a good game but just no...i'll wait for the protheus effect(if some dev will share some news...bc there are 3 news already but nobody want post them on F95)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Just curious at this point, but what's the plot about the Tidal Mask?(ovest from Slinsk behind a waterfall, but you need ingredients for something related that mask on the wall, there is no walkthrough abou it)

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
having an issue with fairy quest in elf village. when talking to the fairy its stuck on size might be an issue,what do you do with nectar, and thats all for now. i cannot choose the bottom one to continue because it just pops back to the same window or rather resets choice i can imagine theres an issue with the txt there....still i guess seeing as only other post i saw was i think from 2018 ill add this is from a most recent updated version and new game

EDIT: ignore me i seem to be missing the patch i needed *facepalm*

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
So i did the rulwe quest where they find the blue rulwe and after finishing it for some reason i cant remove rulwe from the party. Also during battle the main characters sprite disappears. Is there a fix for these?

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Can you save G'linda during or after the attack on Oakshire? If so, can anyone tell me how?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
same here ,i really like her at first,but she keep fucking in secret:cautious:..even with a dog..MC keep caughting her have sex with animals,and who know how many more she fuck behind MC back,the relationship really is ridiculous..if she really want to have relationship with the MC,atleast she need to stop fucking animals and focusing to ask MC try different sex position with her(its much more pleasant seeing her have fun with MC)..i mean she is dating with the most handsome hero in game but she keep fucking animals and others behind his back...the only wife type in this game are Clawyn and Katelyn,others are out of question
Meredith likes fucking anything that moves, the PC likes fucking anything that moves, they perfectly made for each other.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes