darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
ummm.... I don't know it's a bug or I just don't finish the quest, I can't change tentacle out of my party
can anybody help me?

Lhemn

Apr 12, 2019
ummm.... I don't know it's a bug or I just don't finish the quest, I can't change tentacle out of my party
can anybody help me?
The solution:
Have another look on save game,find a string, where it could be fixed.
If you have Rulwe in party locked, you need open your save with editor ( )
then find string in character field(started as
"_actorId": 9,
"_name": "Tentacle Monster",
"_nickname": "",
"_classId": 13,
"_level": 25,)
field that you need looks like
"_required": true
Replace true on false.After these changes load new save and you will able replace rulwe anyone else.

Reactions: darkjoker13

Bagram

Jun 21, 2018
Why does the perks that suppose to give you 25 mana gice only 13? I am sorry if this was asked already but going through 350+ pages to find an answer would be a pain...

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Why does the perks that suppose to give you 25 mana gice only 13? I am sorry if this was asked already but going through 350+ pages to find an answer would be a pain...
there is a lovely search function at the top of the page, just select this thread only in the drop box

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
ok i might have missed an answer if someone else gave it but, after helping move barrels in yakotin i am now stuck with one in my arms....lol any way to remove it besides not doing the quest ?
lol tried re-doing the quest a few times to see if i was just unlucky but it always ends as soon as i pick the last barrel causing you to glitch xD

Last edited:

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
Does anyone have a save-editor? I remember when I first played this (2017), there was a save-editor that could edit corruption & romance points. But I can no longer find it.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
ok i might have missed an answer if someone else gave it but, after helping move barrels in yakotin i am now stuck with one in my arms....lol any way to remove it besides not doing the quest ?
lol tried re-doing the quest a few times to see if i was just unlucky but it always ends as soon as i pick the last barrel causing you to glitch xD
I think I was able to get things back to "normal" by leaving Yakotin through the transport crystal and then going back. I am trying to find an old save file so I can check to make sure, but I would recommend trying that.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I think I was able to get things back to "normal" by leaving Yakotin through the transport crystal and then going back. I am trying to find an old save file so I can check to make sure, but I would recommend trying that.
oh i diddnt try that lol was useing the auto save to go back before i did the service so i haddent tried much beyond sleeping in the inn and changing areas to attempt the removal ill try that

bartolomeo

Oct 4, 2017
how to make zent's mother and sister to join in castle without recruit zent? because i wasnt recruited him and i dont want to restart the game because it is very tiring

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
how to make zent's mother and sister to join in castle without recruit zent? because i wasnt recruited him and i dont want to restart the game because it is very tiring
Zent's a party member, you can't not recruit him, he's part of the story.

If you couldn't recruit him you'd never meet his mother or sister so they wouldn't join anyway.

I understand the frustration some have with Meredith, from the start of the game it looks like she will be the "romance" option while Ruksana is going to be the slut, while it turns out not true as the game goes and some players felt betrayed by it. Honestly, I just wish it took more corruption for her to start doing those things, as with just 1 she already wants to suck a horse's dick.
It's not a dating sim, Meredith never commits herself solely to the MC why would anyone feel betrayed in a "everyone fucks everything" game like it's been for the past 3 years?

That's legit hilarious.

Last edited:

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
It's not a dating sim, Meredith never commits herself solely to the MC why would anyone feel betrayed in a "everyone fucks everything" game like it's been for the past 3 years?

That's legit hilarious.
Because you only know that it's a game where everyone fucks everyone after playing it for hours, like I said, some may begin playing this game thinking that meredith is the romance option by how she acts, while in truth Clawyn is the "wife" option.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
I think we need a tag or something for this style of story - it's not the first time it's come up, it's fairly distinctive, and while it's not as bothersome as NTR is, there are still people who aren't having their expectations met.

Some short and pithy way of saying "this is a setting where people have absolutely ridiculous amounts of sex, and people aren't really upset by it.

Add to this game, Corruption of Champions, Trials in Tainted Space, CoC2, The Last Sovereign... I've played others, but I can't remember more names at the moment.

Reactions: Super Galactus

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
to be fair,
Meredith: fuck animals and others, with high corruption and if you allow her do it,
Clawyn: she fuck other if the mc give her green light to do it,
Ruksana: at the beginning the mc is just a fling for her, later after her quest(act ii), she is the mc submissive and lover,
Demoness: she is a sucubbus and like to fuck... a lot, the mc only see her like a very special sex friend
Carys: is a insecure futa, afraid of her sexuality, she just like experiment when she is in trust
Seren: deeply in love of mc, only fuck other if the mc give her the aprovation to do it
Katelyn: WINCEST, no marry because the mc family not is targeryen :v

pd: the vanilla sex scenes, are plenty in male route with low corruption, female route have more hardcore fetish
i just want to ask because you seem to know alot abut this, but is there a way that all the girls only fuck the the MC. im not the sharing type, and i'm not going to play a game where im pretty much letting myself get cucked by animals and everyone else. if i can keep the girls all to myself i'll play it. not hating on the game, as some people are into that, but im not, so i dont want to invest time into a game that i'm not appealed to

Reactions: Super Galactus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i just want to ask because you seem to know alot abut this, but is there a way that all the girls only fuck the the MC. im not the sharing type, and i'm not going to play a game where im pretty much letting myself get cucked by animals and everyone else. if i can keep the girls all to myself i'll play it. not hating on the game, as some people are into that, but im not, so i dont want to invest time into a game that i'm not appealed to
No. This isn't a harem game, they all have their own lives. You don't get to pick which one to stay with until the end when you get the option to marry one of them.

A couple of years ago someone proposed an idea to fix the problem but nobody wanted it.

Idea was, if you want the girls to be faithful you need to be faithful to them.

Say you wanted Meredith then the only person she would sleep with is the MC but the only person the MC could sleep with is her, just to keep it fair.

These girls don't join the MC to join her/his harem and only sleep with 1 person. In some of their cultures, sex is freely given and when the game ends most of them go back to their lives. As I said, you only get to pick 1 of them but not until the end.

If the idea of the girls sleeping around isn't for you then this game is not the game you are looking for.

You aren't being cucked because they aren't yours.

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
If that's the case then the game probably won't appeal to you because there isn't really a way to start any actual relationship in this game or have the other characters be only focused on you. It's just some free for all thing without any actual emotional and romantic attachment to the characters, simply for the sake of the developers being able to make lots of varied sex scenes with the characters that don't always involve the player. Some of the stuff you can avoid or rather, you have to deliberately choose for it to happen but not everything. Only at the very end can you can you actually get together with a character but then the game is also over.
So yeah regardless of whether this game qualifies as cucking or whatever else, even though you can choose to not watch the scenes, the characters will have sex with others, so if you really don't want that, then don't bother with the game.

Last edited:

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
I don't really wanna read all of 360 pages and i wanna know if i can make a new game + with all stats of a character, so i can chose other patch/gender/origins without losing gallery and strenght of main character.
>inb4 install gallery mod
no, also grinding stats is tiresome

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes