Raio10

May 6, 2017
just started to play the latest version of this game, and i noticed the buttons have changed is there a way to change them or no? not the hardest thing to get used to just a little inconvenient

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Any word on the release window for the Tilan DLC? It seems Kaliyo's patreon page no longer shows an update schedule anymore. I want to start this again (really enjoy the game and not just the h-scenes) but wanted to wait till Tilan released.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm stuck in the ice cave during Rulwe's quest. We get over the ice patch, Twilia says that should do it, let's go and we go up the stairs aaaaand nothing.

I can't go through the top of the map and I can't leave through the bottom i'm just stuck on that map section.

This game was one of my favourites but i've got stuck in 3 buggy quests now.

Jun 20, 2018
I'm stuck in the ice cave during Rulwe's quest. We get over the ice patch, Twilia says that should do it, let's go and we go up the stairs aaaaand nothing.

I can't go through the top of the map and I can't leave through the bottom i'm just stuck on that map section.

you need to wait till the dev solve the issue in the next update

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017

Download the emergency patch and that solves it.

(though it doesn't solve the fact that Rulwe stays as a necessary party member even after the quest and you have to edit the save)

Bagram

Jun 21, 2018
About Meredith...

Isn't shean animal banging slut only when you play as female? I checked the list of h scenes for male on the wiki and there weren't any bestiality scenes (there were quite a lot listed for female protag) with Mere for male protagonist, she mostly bangs with you or other companions. Any Male protagonists here who can confirm or deny this?

Last edited:

plantini

Mar 1, 2018
hello people i remerber there was a mod where you could have the gallery of all caracter do you know where can i find it?

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
If that's the case then the game probably won't appeal to you because there isn't really a way to start any actual relationship in this game or have the other characters be only focused on you. It's just some free for all thing without any actual emotional and romantic attachment to the characters, simply for the sake of the developers being able to make lots of varied sex scenes with the characters that don't always involve the player. Some of the stuff you can avoid or rather, you have to deliberately choose for it to happen but not everything. Only at the very end can you can you actually get together with a character but then the game is also over.
So yeah regardless of whether this game qualifies as cucking or whatever else, even though you can choose to not watch the scenes, the characters will have sex with others, so if you really don't want that, then don't bother with the game.
Thanks for the heads up. Cuck/NTR or the FFA thing isn't really my thing, so ill probs stay away, which really sucks as the game seems really good. Definity no discredit to the creator, I just don't enjoy whackin it to emotionless sex, as IMO it just seems pointless.

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
Thanks for the heads up. Cuck/NTR or the FFA thing isn't really my thing, so ill probs stay away, which really sucks as the game seems really good. Definity no discredit to the creator, I just don't enjoy whackin it to emotionless sex, as IMO it just seems pointless.
He's completely wrong or just overly sensitive, believe me I hate NTR as much as the next man but, I played through the game and there's no cucking or whatever at all. In most cases there are ways to either join in or prevent it from happening (this usually happens with an animal/Rulwe/Succubus or teasing another guy which can qualify as a cuck but the Succubus is just making fun of him AND you can join in that too), as for the characters not liking the characters that's also wrong, you can even have children with several of them and the fact that they do actually like you is literally stated several times, it's just that most characters like to experiment sexually so they tend to do some weird stuff often but their priorities are pretty obvious. Maybe he was really bad at raising their affection but for me it worked out fine with everyone, if you need any other help feel free to ask.

PS: a lot of the stuff about sex he mentions happens mostly inside your already established "harem" so you're not being cucked they're just having fun :D

Last edited:
Reactions: T800 and Bigeye6

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
He's completely wrong or just overly sensitive, believe me I hate NTR as much as the next man but, I played through the game and there's no cucking or whatever at all. In most cases there are ways to either join in or prevent it from happening (this usually happens with an animal/Rulwe/Succubus or teasing another guy which can qualify as a cuck but the Succubus is just making fun of him AND you can join in that too), as for the characters not liking the characters that's also wrong, you can even have children with several of them and the fact that they do actually like you is literally stated several times, it's just that most characters like to experiment sexually so they tend to do some weird stuff often but their priorities are pretty obvious. Maybe he was really bad at raising their affection but for me it worked out fine with everyone, if you need any other help feel free to ask.

PS: a lot of the stuff about sex he mentions happens mostly inside your already established "harem" so you're not being cucked they're just having fun :D
ight well if i have the option to not let them then i think im all good. they really should change the pictures on the front page as it seems like all the horse cock stuff is entirely optional

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017

Also how much rape is there if i was a male? Rape is almost always a 100% no for me i i find it distasteful and abhorrent. i see the tag but that doesn't always mean you will encounter it.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Also how much rape is there if i was a male? Rape is almost always a 100% no for me i i find it distasteful and abhorrent. i see the tag but that doesn't always mean you will encounter it.
You can always choose not to rape people. And raping pretty much always leads to increasing your corruption.

Atianus

Jul 3, 2017
I cant seem to find the polished ball gag. I did the summer edge brothel quest and I looked in the upper left room but it wasn't there (as pointed to by the walkthrough) if anyone has gottten it reliably, please let me know, thanks!
I've been trying to find the gag too but it can't be found from the Summeredge brothel during the quest. Has someone actually found the gag in the game? Maybe the devs changed it's location.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes