Jun 20, 2018
at least PC fucks humanoids, Meredith goes for dogs and horses...
agree,instead of fuck animals,it will be much better if she try different sex position scene with MC,atleast it will be much more pleasant to look at..or more lesbian sex scene with other female companion..I mean,romance is pretty stupid in this game

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
agree,instead of fuck animals,it will be much better if she try different sex position scene with MC,atleast it will be much more pleasant to look..or more lesbian sex scene with other female companion..I mean,romance is pretty stupid in this game
Stupid?Romance?Wait there is romance? From what you told me, the only romance in the game is that scene where Meredith asks about her relationship with MaleMC(i don't know for FemaleMC, i only know that Carys is a Furry-futanari and there is a cursed woman with a giant cock...and nothing else)

Jun 20, 2018
Stupid?Romance?Wait there is romance? From what you told me, the only romance in the game is that scene where Meredith asks about her relationship with MaleMC(i don't know for FemaleMC, i only know that Carys is a Furry-futanari and there is a cursed woman with a giant cock...and nothing else)
There is a romance:Let me see

Meredith:She want to be a lover,but behind you she fuck with animals or maybe others,enjoy corruption,and i do think she will enjoy gangbang if they was a scene..

Ruksana:same as Meredith,but she like to fuck with the horses,animals and fuck with her uncle infront of you

Clawyn:same,want to be lover,pretty much her scene is with MC and Tish(still a women,eventhough she is a futa)but mostly MC,she will fuck with squirrel if her corruption is high and her affection to MC is really low..she can be a great wife

Demoness:well,she is a demon,she fuck with everyone..soldier,Zent..and who know how many she fuck with..mostly her scene fucking others(soldier and male companion)is infront of you

Carys:not really a lover,she is a futa,have a scene fucking with Meredith and Ruksana,she pretty much not interested to fuck around,and only care about her sister..well,she can be a wife if you into futa

Tish:She want to be a lover,have a scene with MC and Clawyn,also Demoness..She can be a wife if you into futa

Seren,Carys sister:a blind slut,after she give her virginity to MC,she demand to fuck other males in the castle,have gangbang with soldiers and have a scene with her new lover(Minatour)but she keep cucking the Mc and Minatour by fucking around behind the scene..

Katelyn:MC sister,not interesed to fuck around..she have a scene with Tish(blowjob)and mostly with MC..have a hard life before..she can be a wife(not implemented yet)

There are others but i dont really remember her name

Reactions: Genji and T800

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017

Meredith:She want to be a lover,but behind you she fuck with animals or maybe others,enjoy corruption,and i do think she will enjoy gangbang if they was a scene..

Ruksana:same as Meredith,but she like to fuck with the horses,animals and fuck with her uncle infront of you

Clawyn:same,want to be lover,pretty much her scene is with MC and Tish(still a women,eventhough she is a futa)but mostly MC,she will fuck with squirrel if her corruption is high and her affection to MC is really low..she can be a great wife

Demoness:well,she is a demon,she fuck with everyone..soldier,Zent..and who know how many she fuck with..mostly her scene fucking others(soldier and male companion)is infront of you

Carys:not really a lover,she is a futa,have a scene fucking with Meredith and Ruksana,she pretty much not interested to fuck around,and only care about her sister..well,she can be a wife if you into futa

Tish:She want to be a lover,have a scene with MC and Clawyn,also Demoness..She can be a wife if you into futa

Seren,Carys sister:a blind slut,after she give her virginity to MC,she demand to fuck other males in the castle,have gangbang with soldiers and have a scene with her new lover(Minatour)but she keep cucking the Mc and Minatour by fucking around behind the scene..

Katelyn:MC sister,not interesed to fuck around..she have a scene with Tish(blowjob)and mostly with MC..have a hard life before..she can be a wife(not implemented yet)

to be fair,
Meredith: fuck animals and others, with high corruption and if you allow her do it,
Clawyn: she fuck other if the mc give her green light to do it,
Ruksana: at the beginning the mc is just a fling for her, later after her quest(act ii), she is the mc submissive and lover,
Demoness: she is a sucubbus and like to fuck... a lot, the mc only see her like a very special sex friend
Carys: is a insecure futa, afraid of her sexuality, she just like experiment when she is in trust
Seren: deeply in love of mc, only fuck other if the mc give her the aprovation to do it
Katelyn: WINCEST, no marry because the mc family not is targeryen :v

pd: the vanilla sex scenes, are plenty in male route with low corruption, female route have more hardcore fetish

Jun 20, 2018
to be fair,
Meredith: fuck animals and others, with high corruption and if you allow her do it,
Ruksana: at the beginning the mc is just a fling for her, later after her quest(act ii), she is the mc submissive and lover,
Demoness: she is a sucubbus and like to fuck... a lot, the mc only see her like a very special sex friend
Carys: is a insecure futa, afraid of her sexuality, she just like experiment when she is in trust
Seren: deeply in love of mc, only fuck other if the mc give her the aprovation to do it

pd: the vanilla sex scenes, are plenty in male route with low corruption, female route have more hardcore fetish
dude,even without corruption,they still fuck behind MC back,and MC like a cuck peeping them having sex..
And Clawyn,i dont think she is like that,i only see her scene mostly with MC...

Even without green light,they still fuck behind MC back,MC just lucky to found them fucking

And if you refuse to give them permission to fuck others,they will hate you for that..they will always try to trick MC to let them fuck with others

And who care its wincest,she have a tough life,she need a man to protect her

Reactions: T800

Exo883

Aug 8, 2017
Im useing rpg maker vx ace rp had to look it up since i installed it a long time ago. could that have to do with the game freezing on me and i checked the spec's i got the ram i got 13 gigs of ram and i have the other requirements to run it. My specs are Geforce Gtx 970, AMD FX 8150 eight-core processor, 13.9gn ram and yes i know iv asked before and no one was in the mood the help but looked up as much as i could and thought id try again so yeah thanks for any help.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017

to be fair,

Guys this is starting to take up a lot of space, so can we just agree that most of the characters are rather slutty and basically want to fuck everything that moves because that's just the way the game's world is written.

(except Clawyn who's best girl and pretty much only wants to have sex with the player)

Jun 20, 2018
Guys this is starting to take up a lot of space, so can we just agree that most of the characters are rather slutty and basically want to fuck everything that moves because that's just the way the game's world is written.

(except Clawyn who's best girl and pretty much only wants to have sex with the player)
Agree,i like seeing someone have the same taste as i am,Clawyn is the best girl

Reactions: remy1205

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
I just love some of scene pictures art style. Anybody knows where can i get a list of artists and an example of their art in R-Adorevia?

Sneak0

Apr 16, 2018
Would it not be more fun if we could customize the characters? Like different hair colour, appearance (eyes, nose, etc)... Just a thought

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Would it not be more fun if we could customize the characters? Like different hair colour, appearance (eyes, nose, etc)... Just a thought
the main story is completed...now there will be probably bugfixes some side-quests, a new walkthrough-pdf and some extra scenes and probably more characters for the final wedding u.u i think customizable-MC would be more for games based on unity like Breeders of Heaven

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes