Jun 20, 2018
Guys this is starting to take up a lot of space, so can we just agree that most of the characters are rather slutty and basically want to fuck everything that moves because that's just the way the game's world is written.

(except Clawyn who's best girl and pretty much only wants to have sex with the player)
Agree,i like seeing someone have the same taste as i am,Clawyn is the best girl

Reactions: remy1205

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
I just love some of scene pictures art style. Anybody knows where can i get a list of artists and an example of their art in R-Adorevia?

Sneak0

Apr 16, 2018
Would it not be more fun if we could customize the characters? Like different hair colour, appearance (eyes, nose, etc)... Just a thought

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Would it not be more fun if we could customize the characters? Like different hair colour, appearance (eyes, nose, etc)... Just a thought
the main story is completed...now there will be probably bugfixes some side-quests, a new walkthrough-pdf and some extra scenes and probably more characters for the final wedding u.u i think customizable-MC would be more for games based on unity like Breeders of Heaven

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I understand the frustration some have with Meredith, from the start of the game it looks like she will be the "romance" option while Ruksana is going to be the slut, while it turns out not true as the game goes and some players felt betrayed by it. Honestly, I just wish it took more corruption for her to start doing those things, as with just 1 she already wants to suck a horse's dick.

lorenz.gaden

Feb 8, 2018
I still have a problem with saves, even after patch and bugfix. I can load save, but i can's save anymore. Someone has solution?

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
ummm.... I don't know it's a bug or I just don't finish the quest, I can't change tentacle out of my party
can anybody help me?

Lhemn

Apr 12, 2019
ummm.... I don't know it's a bug or I just don't finish the quest, I can't change tentacle out of my party
can anybody help me?
The solution:
Have another look on save game,find a string, where it could be fixed.
If you have Rulwe in party locked, you need open your save with editor ( )
then find string in character field(started as
"_actorId": 9,
"_name": "Tentacle Monster",
"_nickname": "",
"_classId": 13,
"_level": 25,)
field that you need looks like
"_required": true
Replace true on false.After these changes load new save and you will able replace rulwe anyone else.

Reactions: darkjoker13

Bagram

Jun 21, 2018
Why does the perks that suppose to give you 25 mana gice only 13? I am sorry if this was asked already but going through 350+ pages to find an answer would be a pain...

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Why does the perks that suppose to give you 25 mana gice only 13? I am sorry if this was asked already but going through 350+ pages to find an answer would be a pain...
there is a lovely search function at the top of the page, just select this thread only in the drop box

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
ok i might have missed an answer if someone else gave it but, after helping move barrels in yakotin i am now stuck with one in my arms....lol any way to remove it besides not doing the quest ?
lol tried re-doing the quest a few times to see if i was just unlucky but it always ends as soon as i pick the last barrel causing you to glitch xD

Last edited:

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
Does anyone have a save-editor? I remember when I first played this (2017), there was a save-editor that could edit corruption & romance points. But I can no longer find it.

3.70 star(s) 138 Votes