TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Whoever went changing the colors of all the text please don't do it again. Regular text should have regular colors so all style / future styles can see the thread.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There's a reason why we leave a note in the thread when we do anything with the posts so if there's an error or a sleepy poster, we can track it down and in most cases correct it.

hoang17985

Apr 27, 2017
If you're using the MVSaveFile edit software, then to edit affection you need to do the following:
Find the section listed as "variables"
Under that, find the line labeled as "data"
This line contains a lot of the numbers that come up on the status page.
The ones I deciphered are:
3rd entry - Morality (your character)
11th - Meredith's Affection
12th - Meredith's corruption (not sure this one works though, as it changes the number in the menu but her reactions don't change)
13 - Succubus Affection
14 - Ruskana Affection
15 - Clawyn Affection
16 - Ruksana Corruption
17 - Galhart Affection
18 - Galhart Corruption
19 - Creature (Rulwe) Affection
20 - Staff Affection
34 - Zent Affection
35 - Zent Corruption
40 - Tishtyra Affection
41 - Tishtyra Corruption
167 - Castle Power (useful for getting those things for the gear the allies sell you)

I haven't figured up the other affections just yet.
Weapon Code 26 for Aetherius (the sword stuck in the tree - you can, of course, just get it by cranking up morality to 50)
Titanium Axe is 29

Someday I might sit down and figure it all out. Right now trying to decipher if I've just been wrong about what the "Stone of Glass" is for the Warlock quest, because I thought it was the same shard used for the puzzle floor.
Just use this tool, enable variables and you'll find every thing

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
how do you get the treasures on the treasure maps when you find the location? is there a shovel you can buy if so where. anyone know where to Orkah's Axe for ruksana? I find the axe if anyone wants to know:All the way to the left of novos, it is under the tree directly left and down of the rock, use your mouse to look around for the pickup option.

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Uh...shit. Can't run the .exe for some reason, saw someone suggest the index.html on another thread, and played that for a while...but certain maps won't load. As soon as I walk into it, black screen. I can't see anything unless I bring up the menu or walk back into the area I came from.

Playing this on a Mac with Wine. Gonna see if updating Wine and Java do anything. If not...help?

Edit: Three of the black maps so far are the deep forest map with Erika, the first map in Ornesse (where you land if you take a ship from Slinsk), and the first Ahriman map where Tishtyra takes you after you fight the corrupted Nexilim elder.

Edit2: When I try to run Game.exe, the window where the game would be pops up with, "Cannot extract package" and "Unable to create temporary directory."

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Uh...shit. Can't run the .exe for some reason, saw someone suggest the index.html on another thread, and played that for a while...but certain maps won't load. As soon as I walk into it, black screen. I can't see anything unless I bring up the menu or walk back into the area I came from.

Playing this on a Mac with Wine. Gonna see if updating Wine and Java do anything. If not...help?

Edit: Three of the black maps so far are the deep forest map with Erika, the first map in Ornesse (where you land if you take a ship from Slinsk), and the first Ahriman map where Tishtyra takes you after you fight the corrupted Nexilim elder.

Edit2: When I try to run Game.exe, the window where the game would be pops up with, "Cannot extract package" and "Unable to create temporary directory."
Try running the exe as admin?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
where do you find the frostvein flower a stone of glass and the blood of the caster?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Try running the exe as admin?
On a Mac, would that be as the root user? I'm already an administrator. I think I had to download something to play RPG Maker VX Ace games...but I was able to play Roundscape when the developers switched to MV. Maybe I need to update or download something else?

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
But conference room is empty is there a quest I have to do first.
I don't remember the exact point but yes, she will appears after the battle with Murkhal if i'm not mistaken. Guards aren't really that important anyway...

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Ok the thing is I have already upgraded all other thing except my gaurd and when I get attacked duet to low defense I loss money

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I don't remember the exact point but yes, she will appears after the battle with Murkhal if i'm not mistaken. Guards aren't really that important anyway...
Not just progress along the storyline--you need to make enough pro-Orc decisions to impress her. It's kind of funny that freeing Zamolxis pisses off Ruksana but impresses this chick. Becoming Wrath, saving the Hippogryffin, freeing the Orc in Xas who's being publicly raped: all the stuff like that. Or enough of it for her to decide you're worth allying her people with. Then you can hire some guards and you'll see Orc soldiers on your battlements and around corners and stuff.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes