Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Oh, I deciphered a bunch of crap using an online save editor. The unlisted numbers are blanks that take up space but don't actually do anything:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I put it in a spoiler as it takes up a lot of space for something that is quite meaning less. Thanks for effort

Ursus

May 26, 2017
Hey Guys... and maybe girls
with Patch 2.3 came an origin quest for templar, but i can't find it anywhere. I already defeated Murkhal.
Oh, and i think with patch 2.0 or so came the "flower island" for male PCs. I can't find this either

Blaviken

May 26, 2017
Hi, is the torrent file of the game in the latest version?

Thank you very much for making this content available.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
So, Is quest journal is supposed to be messed up or it is for only me. If it is for me is there anyway to fix it

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
does someone know how to unlock the female PC scene with Gajah in whitemoon castle? can't find it

Ursus

May 26, 2017
@ Kerlon
As soon as Gajah is in your group, you will find him in the quarters. You know, same room as the succubus x Zent scene

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
@ Kerlon
As soon as Gajah is in your group, you will find him in the quarters. You know, same room as the succubus x Zent scene
ahh thank you. I found the variable that was missing to access the scene ^^. The scene is only available before you kill Murkhal

emris93

May 24, 2017
Hello,
It's possible to have full save game 100% (female hero) with full CG of roundscape 2.3 please ?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Is it me or the game is supper laggy ? I can play The witcher 3 better than roundscape :p

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So I'm playing bugfixed 2.3 and when I go visit Meredith in the stables, it goes through the scene and then shows the end pic where Meredith gains affection and she says something to the effect that she is going back to her cabin, and I'm free to join her, then the pic stays on the screen and I don't have a way to escape out back to the map? Anyone else having this issue?

I have the stables unlocked and I have the horse purchased, so I'm at a loss as to why this is happening. Also I'm having issues finding the frostvein flower which I *think* should be in Novos.

Thanks much for taking the time to review and post.

Edit: Just found the Frostvein flower, it's where you first meet the dwarf girl fighting to wolves to the upper right. Still having issues with Meredith though. :D

Last edited:

Ursus

May 26, 2017
@Darthjake
When the scene freezes, try to open your inventory and use the horse. When you are back at the castle, you can leave normally and should be back at the stables without freezed scene. This way i solved 2 or 3 freezed scenes.

And i want to remember the community about my problems, finding the new Templar Origin quest, which came with 2.3, and the Flower Island, which came witch 2.0 or so

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I have not played Templar yet, I will eventually, and no clue atm about Flower Island, as I am just getting back into the game after losing 6 years of H game saves due to a windows meltdown. :D

Thanks Ursus! That worked for my issue!

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
Hi everybody! I'm having a real problem with one of the quests in Ornesse - specifically, the main quest where you have to sneak into the House of the Elder. I cannot figure out how to do this - I believe that I have covered the whole area, and the only entrance, the front door, is unusable because apparently it's insufficiently sneaky. Does anybody have a tip that they'd be willing to share?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Hi everybody! I'm having a real problem with one of the quests in Ornesse - specifically, the main quest where you have to sneak into the House of the Elder. I cannot figure out how to do this - I believe that I have covered the whole area, and the only entrance, the front door, is unusable because apparently it's insufficiently sneaky. Does anybody have a tip that they'd be willing to share?
Did you use the ladder on the left? You may have to hit space/enter once at the top, I can't recall.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes