moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Hey everyone)
I have black screen in Deep Forest and Ornesse maps.
How do you fix it? Tried starting game.exe as admin, didn't help.
I play on Windows 7

Thank you in advance.
.... I recently deleted that game from my computer. I had the same problem. There are actually several maps that it will do that with. Unfortunately, I don't know how to make the game play normally. However, I did spend several hours digging through the map files and changing the doorways/travel paths so my game would exclude the bugged maps...
{"code":201,"indent":0,"parameters":[0,63,16,18,0,0]}
Code 201 is the 'teleport' command. This is an example it will send you to map 63 (farmer mom's apartment pre-actII), 16 is x and 18 is y coordinates.

So, check the MapInfo.json file (it is just a table of contents so you know which numbers you need and which maps to try and skip to)

59 is Slinsk (the first town with all the dock men... I edited the onesse guy to send me to 207 'Encounter' (because that's the way you meet the red skinned 'lady').

You will have to modify about 10 maps. I forget all of the one's that needed it but you'll have to do it if you want to get the wolf furry in you party..... and you'll have to do it to complete both the ornesse and merpeople quest chains (the final dungeon before the boss battle rooms don't display for me). Since both quests have somebody you talk to warp you to the boss dungeons you can just substitute the map number for the boss's chamber and fiddle with the x,y until you get a game that loads with your party not stuck in a wall.

best of luck and you just got help from a macfag on how to get your game running on windows 7...... RPGMMV sure did gud.

Reactions: AnotherLurker

Reaper777

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for answers, but i dont need gallery, just save game in last stages for latest version, anybody have it?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Anyone have a link to an updated gallery? The game's turned into more of a headache than it seems worth. Which is a damn shame, since I used to enjoy playing it before it suddenly stopped working on Macs.

U

User_20074

Was there any incest in noble origin or only in farmers origin?

U

User_20074

Both of these origins have incest in them. (farm one is better)
Thanks and I've seen it already.

I'm having trouble with Sandra's quest. It seems it has some kind of bug. I saved Sandra and pick the use her option on Witch, afterwards Sandra was no longer exist, outside or inside the cave, I can't find her. I need to find Sandra in order to get out that farmland. I'm stuck with that place with no place to go.

loser514

Jun 8, 2017
I don't know what im supposed to do with the Ruksanas first companion quest.I dont have it in my journal but i got the two relics and i bought some horse jizz,then i try to talk to her at the castle and nothing happens.Help anyone?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I don't know what im supposed to do with the Ruksanas first companion quest.I dont have it in my journal but i got the two relics and i bought some horse jizz,then i try to talk to her at the castle and nothing happens.Help anyone?
go back to her clans base in the elf woods...whatever the actual name is I can't remember. also your not suppose to buy the horse jizz she collects it from a wild horse in some area in the elf woods.

Ursus

May 26, 2017
@loser514
You have to find an axe. It's in Novos. The Map left of the Entrance, where the ice spirit is. You have to dig in the dirt. You can buy two parts of a map, to find it easier. One has the inn keeper of novos.
And you need the staff. This thing you can find in Summeredge, in the university. Speak with the guy in the entrance and then go to the door on the left.
About the horse cum: jackkane answered it already

@ Drazard
i don't know, if you can do ANYthing with Sandra after the Farmland-Quest. I let hear die everytime and can just leave the farmland, going to the end of the map in the south

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Thanks and I've seen it already.

I'm having trouble with Sandra's quest. It seems it has some kind of bug. I saved Sandra and pick the use her option on Witch, afterwards Sandra was no longer exist, outside or inside the cave, I can't find her. I need to find Sandra in order to get out that farmland. I'm stuck with that place with no place to go.
Wait, what? You saved Sandra, but the Witch stuck around long enough for you to have that option? Normally you have to abandon Sandra in order to reach the Witch before she teleports out. If you save Sandra the Witch is supposed to fuck off after spreading that toxic mist...and killing everyone in the farmlands...which drives Sandra to suicide.

Clawyn gains affection if you save Sandra, but she's one of the few (if not only) who do. The Succubus and Ruksana gain affection if you don't save her, because they're pragmatic about saving many people versus one person.

I guess you've found yet another bug if the game can't decide which path to follow.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added v2.4a change log and how to transfer saves files to OP

Ursus

May 26, 2017
How exactly works the pregnancy system?
Does anybody know, where the new templar origin quest triggers?
And about my earlier question with the flower island: i found it. Just visit slinsk after being to yakotin.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes