Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
more links will come. Just not mega from me i am sure as its so big some will link a torrent

Reactions: Krull

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Oh crap, looks like I'm starting a new game... again! I was enjoying the Templar class too, its so overpowered.
no don't have to added this to OP
How to transfer save files:
1. Transfer the save files into a different folder, keep them there and don't touch them yet
2. Download the new patch/build
3. Start the game, start a new game and save on the exact save slot your old save file used
4. Copy in your save files
5. Start the game, it should work now

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
no don't have to added this to OP
How to transfer save files:
1. Transfer the save files into a different folder, keep them there and don't touch them yet
2. Download the new patch/build
3. Start the game, start a new game and save on the exact save slot your old save file used
4. Copy in your save files
5. Start the game, it should work now
Yeah I know, but they did this :

-Exclusive origin erotic scene added for male Templars. You can trigger it during the templar origin quest.

Its so unfair :'(

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
When are we getting some new links for 2.4? Unfortunately I seem to have slow as hell download speeds on Gofile.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
man, I just finished 2.3!!!!! Now I need to go back and do it all over again. Thanks god they have a cheat to win the battles. I will wait for patch only. It cool to get all the scenes the first time, but not the 3rd or 4th time. Is pregnancy only the fem PC or the NPC's?

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
404 download, fix it pls.
link works just tried it and started downloading it. More links will be added in due time. Remember 4gb takes a while to make mirror link. Thanks for patience

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
When are we getting some new links for 2.4? Unfortunately I seem to have slow as hell download speeds on Gofile.
Same, I can only really download something from Mega, since the download can be paused and restarted without problems, and my provider does not allow Torrents

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes