Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
does anyone know how to trigger the new templar scene and the astafa scenes ?
for the Astafa scene just teleport to Yakotin, there is Astafa waiting with a sidequest. Exit the city on the south, then head to west until you see a bird monster flying in front of a cavern. Click that object infront of the cavern

dark

Aug 24, 2016
im kinda attracted to this game but is it worth the download(in terms of content)? ....i mean almost 4 gb for a rpg game geez.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
It does, as far as I am concerned. The scenes are numerous and well done. The story is also not bad for a hentai rpg. But, as you maybe already know from other comments, the gallery function is (still) not working right, and doesn't display all the scenes you encounter. The biggest flaw of this game in my opinion.

Reactions: dark

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
im kinda attracted to this game but is it worth the download(in terms of content)? ....i mean almost 4 gb for a rpg game geez.
There's a lot of content on it. But if you'll like it or not, i can't tell you that.

Reactions: dark

Fire34

Jun 12, 2017
Hi does anyone knows how to sort out the lag?
Roundscape keeps lagging constantly unless i go to menu where it lags a little bit.
Thanks!

asdfas

Feb 16, 2017
for the Astafa scene just teleport to Yakotin, there is Astafa waiting with a sidequest. Exit the city on the south, then head to west until you see a bird monster flying in front of a cavern. Click that object infront of the cavern
After i return to her she just says "have you found anything? " or something like that

AngryBubbles

May 28, 2017
Hi does anyone knows how to sort out the lag?
Roundscape keeps lagging constantly unless i go to menu where it lags a little bit.
Thanks!
Check usage of memory or CPU, this game needs a lot and has been having problems with memory leaks. Best thing to do is close anything else.

Adam_Linkhem

Nov 15, 2016
Did my thing Roundscape Adorevia 2.4 now only 1.97GB
Hey, i have a question - can your conversion impact performance in any way, maybe better fps since the resources are not as spacious as they used to be?

Konradd94

Jun 24, 2017
I have a problem with moving to slinsk site. Where is the place where you should rest at the beginning of the game (I'm in a location where I meet Rukslane north and I can not go east because I have to find some deserted place to sleep)?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Technical question, I'm the only one who can not find their official forum?
Web is now completely different and the forum is not there.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Jeez.. they removed it. O.O
So it's either hidden behind a login or it's completely gone.

I did have the wiki bookmarked. Hope this helps.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Jeez.. they removed it. O.O
So it's either hidden behind a login or it's completely gone.
I have an account and I am permanently loged.
But I do not see anything.

Anyway, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who have this problem.
For moment I thought that I was banned.

I miss that old forum... :-(
I do not want to boast, but I'm the author of a few ideas that are in the game.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes