Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
already asked before but the thread is lit so i'll ask again does anyone know how to fix this error ?bc of it I can't look at my quests also I have the latest 2.4 and the problem still persisted

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
I have an account and I am permanently loged.
But I do not see anything.

Anyway, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who have this problem.
For moment I thought that I was banned.

I miss that old forum... :-(
I do not want to boast, but I'm the author of a few ideas that are in the game.
From what I understand they moved from forums to Discord, maybe you could find something there

asdfas

Feb 16, 2017
bump for the Templar question. I would like to know as well.

Figured how to get the templar scene.Go to Summeredge and enter the church,then go right and talk to the NPC standing next to the bookcases.After that visit the university/library in Summeredge,get the quest item and go back to your castle and enter the demonic portal from the prison and then use the quest item.

Not sure how to trigger the Astafa scenes because the quest seems bugged for me.She keeps asking me if i had any luck finding her amulet...

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
Not sure how to trigger the Astafa scenes because the quest seems bugged for me.She keeps asking me if i had any luck finding her amulet...
when she says that the Quest should be started and you have to go south, then west, like Isaid earlier

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Theres a item called "Debug Stone" anyone know how to get it to work since it seems to do nothing for me

asdfas

Feb 16, 2017
when she says that the Quest should be started and you have to go south, then west, like Isaid earlier
Yeah,i find the amulet then go back to her and she keeps asking me that...Not sure if anyone else had the same problem

setasouji

May 8, 2017
Anyone knows how to complete "The Book of Chaos" quest ?
First you need The stone of Glass. Found In West of Orness after sailing there.
Second go to Novos in entrance gate go to East then North. You can find flower in northeast.
Last go to Cave behind Water fall west of Slinks. And begin the ritual.

asdfas

Feb 16, 2017
First you need The stone of Glass. Found In West of Orness after sailing there.
Second go to Novos in entrance gate go to East then North. You can find flower in northeast.
Last go to Cave behind Water fall west of Slinks. And begin the ritual.
Thanks !

Also one last thing,can i do anything with Murkhal's daughter ?

Last edited:

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Played this game once, waaay back in 1.8.

Is there enough content to justify playing it all over again in 2.4? My gaming time is sorta limited...

Ursus

May 26, 2017
@ Korr
In my opinion definitly yes. Bust wait till July. If I saw it right, a new patch will be released then. And it will have the pregnancy system working.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes