Exx

May 27, 2017
How do i put her in jail ? Is it after i kill Murkhal or before that
You can do it after you kill him. I think she appears randomly (she did for me on my way to the backyard of the castle) and you have to not kill her on the quest she gives you.

asdfas

Feb 16, 2017
You can do it after you kill him. I think she appears randomly (she did for me on my way to the backyard of the castle) and you have to not kill her on the quest she gives you.
So i just have to knock her out and then exit through the portal and thats it ?

asdfas

Feb 16, 2017
Also how the hell am i supposed to finish Astafa's quest ? After i find her amulet she keeps asking me if i had any luck finding it....Not sure how to fix that

Gugino

May 18, 2017
is the pregnancy system already implemented? if yes how do i use it or which girl has a seen alredy?

Fears

May 17, 2017
So i just have to knock her out and then exit through the portal and thats it ?
yes you have to knock her out in order to have her in your prison

Also how the hell am i supposed to finish Astafa's quest ? After i find her amulet she keeps asking me if i had any luck finding it....Not sure how to fix that
i couldn't find any solution so far, guess i will start a new game when the next version gets released and hope for the best

is the pregnancy system already implemented? if yes how do i use it or which girl has a seen alredy?
it is somehow implemented but not activated. it should arrive in the next version

asdfas

Feb 16, 2017
yes you have to knock her out in order to have her in your prison

I can't seem to interact with her in my prison after that...Do i have to do anything else after that or am i missing something ? She's just walking around in her prison cell

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
I can't seem to interact with her in my prison after that...Do i have to do anything else after that or am i missing something ? She's just walking around in her prison cell
You need to come back after doing another main quest, you should be able to talk to her afterwards

LollipopGirl

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone have an origin to advise ? Or can tell me the H-scenes related to each one (shortly) ? I cannot resolve myself to choose ...

jabig

Sep 7, 2016
Someone remembers how to get the second mision with carys, im replaying the game and i cant get it started. Thnks

Fears

May 17, 2017
I don't know yet too. I'm playing FemTemplar, so I'm not sure where it will be
-Exclusive origin erotic scene added for male Templars. You can trigger it during the templar origin quest.

there you go

Ursus

May 26, 2017
Yes, with 2.3 or 2.4 came a new scene for female templars.
I didn't have found it myself, but i think, i can remember that someone in this thread said, you have to go to the big church in summeredge and speak to a person in the library

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
Someone know how to trigger that new secret scene with the succubus and female PC?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Yes, with 2.3 or 2.4 came a new scene for female templars.
I didn't have found it myself, but i think, i can remember that someone in this thread said, you have to go to the big church in summeredge and speak to a person in the library
You have to travel to demon realm and find Beatrice first, then speak with library person. Didn't played after that yet

Garuga

Jun 13, 2017
Am i the only one having issue with the formation option, the finish button can't be hit so i'm stuck and i can only reboot the game. I feel really dumb :mad:

Reactions: Dosio
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes