Night

Nov 7, 2016
The game uses a good number of different artists (there is a list somewhere) thought it was all commissions (or donations?) though. Quality varies greatly unfortunately, if it really bugs you you could remove all the artwork you think looks ugly from the game and put in placeholders i suppose.

Drearcerberus

Jun 7, 2017
First you need The stone of Glass. Found In West of Orness after sailing there.
Second go to Novos in entrance gate go to East then North. You can find flower in northeast.
Last go to Cave behind Water fall west of Slinks. And begin the ritual.
How do you even start this quest? I've killed the warlock in the warlock tower and let him live neither seems to give me a quest. I've got the Book of Chaos, but when I use it, it just gives me the meteor special ability. Now I'm looking for the items your supposed to need to complete and the quest and I'm having trouble finding them. Is this a bug in 2.4?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The game uses a good number of different artists (there is a list somewhere) thought it was all commissions (or donations?) though. Quality varies greatly unfortunately, if it really bugs you you could remove all the artwork you think looks ugly from the game and put in placeholders i suppose.
shouldnt that make the whole game bug by incorrectly loading the art when needed ?
until someone didnt certifiate that, i m not going to do that lol

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
Someone know how to trigger that new secret scene with the succubus and female PC?
After lots of searching in the game, I managed to find it. In case someone else is wondering, the first item is the golden double dildo from the shop in Ornesse and the second item is another golden double dildo that you can find in the museum in Xas by checking the crown there.
After that, you can find the demoness in your room in the castle.

asivan

Jun 6, 2017
Made sure I closed all chrome tasks and my memory usage is around 33% but still random crashes

asivan

Jun 6, 2017
Nvm was monitoring task manager and roundscape is jumping up to like 87% memory, can I fix this?

wraith17

May 28, 2017
does the noble origin have incest scene?if so anyone mind linking me some screenies with text please.still playing soldier storyline.also can anyone explain this pregnancy thingy turn on and off option we get when we start game?how does it work?

invalido

Jul 11, 2017
hello im new here, just came here to ask, someone to tell me how to trigger the castle horse scene with rokshana? i have her with 9 corruption and i have a horse when i try to ride the horse back to castle nothing happens, oh and how do i trigger the 2 horse scenes in the stable i bought 2 horses have -10 morale and nothing happens either

JacksD

Feb 4, 2017
So has anyone figured out how to get it working again on macs?
Wine still gives me the "cannot extract package" page

Ursus

May 26, 2017
@ wraith 17
The Pregnancy System is only halfway in the game. With the next Patch it will problaly fully working.
@ invalido
maybe just wait a little. I didn't even need 2 horses for the stable scene. And i think the corruption of the companions is what counts for the stable scenes. Also did you already done Ruksanas first quest? I'm not really sure, but i think you need it before the horse scene triggers.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
@Ursus oh thank you for the info mate.so should I not turn that setting on?and also can you explain should I corrupt my teammate or be a good guy helper of the downtrodden?xD

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
If you play on FireFox, your save will be in webappsstore.sqlite on your profile, but I dunno how would you get it out of there and save edited it. I just play on Wine with a wineskin wrapper, and the latest engine should play fine, although with some screen tearing if you have another ram intensive program open(I'm on a old imac, 2009).

Ursus

May 26, 2017
@wraith17
i turned it on and played the full game but nothing changes, so i think it doesn't matter yet if it's on or not.
And corruption depends... do WANT to be a good guy/girl? The outcome changes drastic (for a game like that). Your teammates begin to be more egoistic. Later they are complete assholes if you corrupt them. And some ero-scenes change if your teammate is corrupt or not. There is also an ending scene, where you can see a corrupt/good ending for them (maybe even something inbetween). But a good or bad ending for the whole game doesn't depends on your corruption. You can have the bad end even, if you were an angel before.

Reactions: T800 and wraith17

invalido

Jul 11, 2017
@ wraith 17
The Pregnancy System is only halfway in the game. With the next Patch it will problaly fully working.
@ invalido
maybe just wait a little. I didn't even need 2 horses for the stable scene. And i think the corruption of the companions is what counts for the stable scenes. Also did you already done Ruksanas first quest? I'm not really sure, but i think you need it before the horse scene triggers.
hum u r right i was so focused in corruption that forgot to do their personal quest :p

wraith17

May 28, 2017
@Ursus I see.Ty for all the valuable info.:) anyone have any walkthrough?so I don't screw up in major decissions and get bad end.Ty in advance.:)

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Can someone tell me where Felicia the class trainer is in Castle Whitemoon?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I played it a few months ago, but the game was very laggy on my laptop.

Does anyone know if he improved the engine?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes