ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I did that. finally finished the game (Fem Templar)
Have to admit, I missed few quests/scenes, hope to find them after all bugs cleared.
Does someone know how to join the developers channel on discord?

invalido

Jul 11, 2017
guys i have a question after a mini quest in the college the quest giver said there was a tunnel between slink in oakvale, where rulwe mystery can be solved, does anyone knows where is the tunneL?

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
guys i have a question after a mini quest in the college the quest giver said there was a tunnel between slink in oakvale, where rulwe mystery can be solved, does anyone knows where is the tunneL?
I'm pretty sure that tunnel is not in yet

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I just started playing this. Is it normal to start with morality 0? Usually in these sort of games one starts with high morality and lose it. I haven't activated the cheat fairy.

Ursus

May 26, 2017
@ invalido and Aysheen
There is a tunnel, which it could be. The very first way to Slinsk was a cave to the left of the church, where you get the Paladin Quest. But i have no idea, if it's the cave mentioned in the college. And if it's the cave, i have no idea how to trigger the Rulwe thing.
@ Alleykatt
You start with 0 this is correct. You are an empty letter at the beginning of the game. While playing you make decisions so your morality gets higher or lower. If you are a bad boy/girl it will go in the negative (like -24 for example). So you don't be already the good Hero in the game but you can become it. Or the rogue hero. The choice is yours.

invalido

Jul 11, 2017
I'm pretty sure that tunnel is not in yet
thank you.. ok another question for the half orc quest in need an axe it says it should be in novos in the west area in the bottom tree around a rock but i see nothing there... did they changed place?

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
thank you.. ok another question for the half orc quest in need an axe it says it should be in novos in the west area in the bottom tree around a rock but i see nothing there... did they changed place?
I believe you need to buy the treasure map from Novos' innkeeper first.

T800

Jun 1, 2017
Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum.

Have you checked the caves behind the waterfall, to the west from Slinsk ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck and please tell if this is not the cave needed for Rulwe quest.

Personally i never played this quest after it starts in Summeredge Univercity.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Nah, i don't think so. Even with the map you don't see it. You just have to click the ground on the right place and you you get it.
Huh, odd. The ground beneath the tree only started glowing (as in the cursor) after having bought the treasure map. Before that, clicking everywhere didn't help lol

DangerDeen

Jul 13, 2017
Hey guys I was wondering if any of you can tell me what type of Windows software you are using because I still cannot access Ornese or the area northwest of the eleven village since 2.1 please help me.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Guys should I kill the blue demon or leave her to suffer for eternity?also how the heck do I get the middle chest in ornesse crypt.ty in advance.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Does someone know how to join the developers channel on discord?
VERY good question!
I'm trying to get there for ages.
I do not understand why was forum canceled...

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Guys should I kill the blue demon or leave her to suffer for eternity?also how the heck do I get the middle chest in ornesse crypt.ty in advance.
She is part Templar origin quest.
Templar has a special third option.
Probably save her.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes