invalido

Jul 11, 2017
question if you have a negative morality the she wolf will alwyas leave you? is there no way to corrupt her to make her stay?

Ursus

May 26, 2017
@invalido
Nope. Look at her stats. One is her affection level, the other is her sisters. She is good whatever you do. Like the succubus is... well... "evil" whatever you do.

invalido

Jul 11, 2017
@invalido
Nope. Look at her stats. One is her affection level, the other is her sisters. She is good whatever you do. Like the succubus is... well... "evil" whatever you do.
damn you furries!!! bye the way where/when and how can i recruit soldiers? im getting attacked by goblins but i dont have soldiers to defend o_O

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I played as FemNoble prior 0.98 and then tried all Origins. I was impressed by Templar one and when I know about Templar's quest I couldn't resist to try it.
Does Templar origin have any satisfactory solution to the quest with blue demon?
I know that Templar has some own solution but I do not know what.

Last edited:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Does Templar origin have any satisfactory solution to the quest with blue demon?
I know that Templar has some own solution but I do not know what.
I thought that Templar is only available for Templar origin, no?
Yes, Templar origin gives you a solution for that quest that looks a bit somehow unfinished but quite satisfactory -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
That is all?
You will not get any extra scene?
Can you take her as NPC to your castle?
You get a scene during the quest (different for each gender) and then it says that you take her back to the castle, but if she is there as an npc I don't know where.
Plus the whole thing, especially the ending, seems pretty rushed to me, either it's unfinished or just a token quest so they could say that all classes have their special scenes and quests.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
You get a scene during the quest (different for each gender) and then it says that you take her back to the castle, but if she is there as an npc I don't know where.
Plus the whole thing, especially the ending, seems pretty rushed to me, either it's unfinished or just a token quest so they could say that all classes have their special scenes and quests.
Hmm, It seems that farmer origin is still superior. :cool:
Anyway, thank you very much for the information.

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
News on Patreon people:

State of the Game

Hey folks!
Time for a new post about the state of our projects! Lots of awesome stuff happened during the last week so this will be a rather long one!

Let's start!

Roundscape
July 2017

For the patch this month, which we'll release in the next few days, we'll have two major changes for Roundscape.
First of all we're adding the foundation and first scenes for the Pregnancy system, something we've all been looking foward to for quite some time. The patch will already include a good amount of scenes for each gender.
Here is how the pregnancy system will work for both genders:
Male Player Characters: For them the pregnancy system is more linear. You'll be able to impregnate specific characters and it will feel more like quests. Ruksana, Meredith and Clawyn are the first characters.
Female Player Characters: Here it will feel more like an open world feature. You'll be able to get impregnated by many characters: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Minotaurs ... To avoid this you need to take anti-pregnancy potions.
Of course you can activate/deactive the pregnancy system at the start of the game.
The other big change is that some companions will no longer be optional like the Succubus and Meredith. Why? Because it allows us to make positive changes to the game and it's story. Having all companions be optional was a mistake from our side.
Of course the next Patch will also come with new content outside of the pregnancy system for those who don't like it.

August 2017

In August we're going to add Emek's Rest to Roundscape Adorevia. The winning idea from a Poll earlier this year.

Emek's Rest will have its own Story, new characters and completly new locations.

As mentioned before Emek's Rest is located in the wild lands so you can expect many exotic creatures: From Lizard creatures to raptor like beasts but mostly it will feature minotaurs as we know that minotaurs are a fan favorite.

September 2017

In September 2017 we're going to add the last companion to Roundscape. As promised before Roundscape will recieve an "Evil companion" for players who decide on a evil playthrough.
Her name is Kylless and like the succubus she is not from this world. Well at least she is not really "human". Her goals are chaos and domination.

You'll be able to recruit her after Act 2 and unlike most companions she doesnt have corruption/affection. Instead you'll be able to make her your "slave" or become hers.

But since she is a bit over two months away we'll keep it short. Spoilers are boring! :)
Of course we'll also flesh out existing companions, especially Katelyn and those who don't have a companion quest by now. And for the pregnancy we'll also add new content in the near future.

Kind of worried about the next few days personally. That always means at least a week

Edit: Oh, and there are also some news on Arenus and some othe new game, but I didn't copy those. If interested you can check it out, it's not locked for non-patrons

Last edited:

randa

May 7, 2017
Can anyone tell me, how good / usefull are the Perks? Like empathy does it give a good bonus?
I know the Farmer Origin has a strong Perk.
Where do I see, which Perks I already have?

I started as a Farmer but thinking, is it easyer to corrupt / befriend Companyons when you have empathy?

Ursus

May 26, 2017
damn you furries!!! bye the way where/when and how can i recruit soldiers? im getting attacked by goblins but i dont have soldiers to defend o_O
If you use the statue next to the entrance of your castle, you can choose the easy option and then the buildings you can buy are enough. The first soldiers you can get after rescuing Summeredge. Go to the barracks and do the quest of the captain. Then you will get a... mage(?) in you castle where you can say "i want soldiers"

@randa
Perks are very useful and i think all (of the ones you can choose) are functional already. Empathy gives you in some dialogues more answer options (useful in disputes with your companiens).

Reactions: Catwashere

Kazehana

Jun 22, 2017
Could somebody please post a guide, how to get those scenes? Seems like I can't find/trigger them. :(
The scene with Tish/Carys/FMC I think is during act 3 while on a mission to deal with slavers in Ornese. You have to tell Tishtrya about Carys secret during a conversation then after the mission choose to go for drinks with them and from there it depends on which options you choose if the scene plays out or Carys leave, I can't remember the correct options so save often during the mission it is fairly short :p

Ursus

May 26, 2017
The first is the "reward" of the new Warlock quest. Collect the items listed in the screaming book (one is in the temple with the ancient blood and the other by the frozen lake with the female dwarf). Bring the items to the cave of the waterfall near slinsk and do the ritual.
Second triggers when you have katelyn (Act III). You have to go to your castle and then visit the new location (the whatever forest or so). From there go north and take some steps to katelyn.
The third scene told Kazehana. But the quest should be already available in Act II maybe even Act I. You just need both companiens in your party and maybe a little affection (i am not sure about that).

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Thanks a lot, guys.

So that's the famous threesome after the slavers mission. I replayed that mission like 4 or 5 times, but I could never trigger it. Even with affection for both and all that stuff. Bless the people, who upload the CG's, otherwise I might have never seen those pics.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
That is all?
You will not get any extra scene?
Can you take her as NPC to your castle?
Yes, I do have an extra scene for FemTemplar (don't know about male). You save her and get her to your castle for a few short talks - she will stay in the chapel. Maybe this quest does not have the best scenes neither the most interesting one, but I feel satisfied to save a person from Origin. And yes, this quest looks a bit unfinished (like a lot of later content).

Can anyone tell me, how good / usefull are the Perks? Like empathy does it give a good bonus?
I know the Farmer Origin has a strong Perk.
Where do I see, which Perks I already have?

I started as a Farmer but thinking, is it easyer to corrupt / befriend Companyons when you have empathy?
You should check a mirror next to your throne - some perks are useful, some are not so much. I used dual wield perk for my FemTemplar and turned her into a killing machine with two greatswords->two katanas (or whatever they have) (my second damage dealer was Meredith :) ).

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
How do I trigger the new warlock quest btw? Changelog says at the warlock tower, but I've searched around and inside the tower, but found nothing.

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
How do I trigger the new warlock quest btw? Changelog says at the warlock tower, but I've searched around and inside the tower, but found nothing.
I believe at the warlock tower you can get a quest item called "book of chaos" but if you've already searched everything there then you probably already got it the first time you went there and it just didn't do anything yet back then. If you read it now, it will tell you what you need to get and where to go.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes