DangerDeen

Jul 13, 2017
Someone please help me I keep asking if any ones knows how to debug the black screen on maps like Ornese, the area north of the elf village, and etc. PLEASE RESPOND I REALLY ENJOY THIS GAME AND WANT TO CONTINUE PLAYING THE ENTIRE CAMPAIGN.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
As of now, I don't think they have an anti-futa potion in game, only I think an add futa potion for female MC.

I can only suggest wait until the next release, and start a whole new game. It may be a damaged/corrupted save.

Ursus

May 26, 2017
@ClockWork
Dis is a little tricky. It could be that you have damaged or missing map files (i had this problem). I solved this problem with a little trying out. I kept the older versions of the game and copied the new in it. Then i choose to replace every file. If the map files are missing then with this way there are replaced (with an older version yes, but you can keep playing).

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
I cant stand Rpgmaker, these games all look the same. Sure they are games but they all just like copies of each other, its a awful shitty engine that can only produce games that look like jrpgs on snes and i hate those
Then.... don't play them, and spare us your bitching. However, look up Pokemon Zeta Omicron if you feel like seeing proof you're just being a dick.

Reactions: towboat

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
@ClockWork
Dis is a little tricky. It could be that you have damaged or missing map files (i had this problem). I solved this problem with a little trying out. I kept the older versions of the game and copied the new in it. Then i choose to replace every file. If the map files are missing then with this way there are replaced (with an older version yes, but you can keep playing).
only other thing i could think of is that somehow he fucked up the resolution as alot of these games are sensative about that sort of thing

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
any way to remove dick from futa followers, and if so how?
No, and I believe that there will be no one. For those who doesn't like companions with dicks there are plenty of ones without it.

Someone please help me I keep asking if any ones knows how to debug the black screen on maps like Ornese, the area north of the elf village, and etc. PLEASE RESPOND I REALLY ENJOY THIS GAME AND WANT TO CONTINUE PLAYING THE ENTIRE CAMPAIGN.
As it was mentioned about corrupt map files - did you try to re-download a game?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
No, and I believe that there will be no one. For those who doesn't like companions with dicks there are plenty of ones without it.
actually no there isn't, there are 3 companions without dicks, and there are like 7 with dicks if tentacles count

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
actually no there isn't, there are 3 companions without dicks, and there are like 7 with dicks if tentacles count
Meredith, Clawyn, Ruksana, Succubus, Kathelyn vs Tishtyra, Carys vs Zent, Galhart, Gajan vs Roderick, Ruwle.
so there a 5 females, 2 with dicks and boobs, 3 males and 2 unhumans.
not so unfair for those who doesn't like dickgirls

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
If I may ask, how does this game handle sexualities, and specifically male player characters and futa? Is there male pc on male npc and male pc on futa npc? Also if the female pc takes a futa potion is there futa pc on futa npc and futa pc on male npc? Or is it all sexuality gated? I haven't played a male pc yet except for a quick 5 minute experiment, but saw that a male pc can't blow the guy in the starting area's pub for info on the orcs, while a female pc can.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
If I may ask, how does this game handle sexualities, and specifically male player characters and futa? Is there male pc on male npc and male pc on futa npc? Also if the female pc takes a futa potion is there futa pc on futa npc and futa pc on male npc? Or is it all sexuality gated? I haven't played a male pc yet except for a quick 5 minute experiment, but saw that a male pc can't blow the guy in the starting area's pub for info on the orcs, while a female pc can.
The game is mostly straight regarding PC. FemPC can grow dick in few scenes and she mostly having sex with women or being penetrated.
Male PC fucks women mostly with a few scenes where he fucks Carys (futa), Tishtyra (shemale) or NPC (shemale). In few of these scenes he goes in less straight route, rubbing their dicks and in one scene with Tishtyra he
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... no MalePC-on-Male, yes for MalePC-on-Shemale, yes for MalePC-on-futa, no Futa-on-Futa or Futa-on-Male

lepree12

Jul 26, 2017
Has anyone solved the mystery of Rulwe's origin clue "Tunnel near Slinsk"? You receive the prompt after Rulwe has his way the student in summeredge

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Has anyone solved the mystery of Rulwe's origin clue "Tunnel near Slinsk"? You receive the prompt after Rulwe has his way the student in summeredge
The only things I've found near Slinsk are cave for Warlock quest and long tunnels (the old version road to Slinsk).
Also Rulwe has a portret in Xas museum. I don't know if there is or will be any other content with Rulwe (however, Kaliyo mentioned new companion quests on Patreon)

lepree12

Jul 26, 2017
The only things I've found near Slinsk are cave for Warlock quest and long tunnels (the old version road to Slinsk).
Also Rulwe has a portret in Xas museum. I don't know if there is or will be any other content with Rulwe (however, Kaliyo mentioned new companion quests on Patreon)
Thanks! I guess I'll just keep an eye out for an update then.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
@Rhonin87
It's the scene for the Thief origin. You got the quest in Act II
Oh, thank you. I spend much time running through Summeredge Club looking for that scene.
I know there are: FemPC vs Dark FemPC for FemTemplar,
MILFS for FemThief, number of Mother for BothFarmer, Mother variation for MaleNoble and Tilanese twins for BothSoldiers.
What are other Origins scenes?

Reactions: Watcher555

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Oh, thank you. I spend much time running through Summeredge Club looking for that scene.
I know there are: FemPC vs Dark FemPC for FemTemplar,
MILFS for FemThief, number of Mother for BothFarmer, Mother variation for MaleNoble and Tilanese twins for BothSoldiers.
What are other Origins scenes?
There should also be a gangbang scene for female noble and a scene with a demon warden for male templar

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
There should also be a gangbang scene for female noble and a scene with a demon warden for male templar
Oh, thank you.

I played as FemTemplar and missed: Yastafa scene, dark Elf, bath with ruksana and Succubus (is it male only?), Void Knight, Gajah (I had a low affection), Mayla (she never spoke with me in dungeon) - how could I trigger them?

I checked img folder - there is an extra scene for MaleNoble with mom and Toshtyra - if someone going to make a hints-book for game

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes