Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Oh, thank you.

I played as FemTemplar and missed: Yastafa scene, dark Elf, bath with ruksana and Succubus (is it male only?), Void Knight, Gajah (I had a low affection), Mayla (she never spoke with me in dungeon) - how could I trigger them?

I checked img folder - there is an extra scene for MaleNoble with mom and Toshtyra - if someone going to make a hints-book for game
If you mean a walkthrough, then I wouldn't get my hopes up. The game is not done yet and the updates are all over the game, so it would have to be constantly re-written. Plus, due to the "unique" scenes you would need at least 10 playthroughs (5 origins * 2 genders) with the corrupt/pure scenes and the ones that are mutually exclusive would require someone reeeeelly dedicated to writing it.

Anyway, the noble + Tish is in the Summeredge club, sleep with mother and return after completing another main quest. Gajah usually appeared to me in the library in castle and Mayla offered sex the second time I spoke with her - capture her, talk, do a main quest and talk again.

But all of these were when I was playing 2.3, so they might be broken in 2.4

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
If you mean a walkthrough, then I wouldn't get my hopes up. The game is not done yet and the updates are all over the game, so it would have to be constantly re-written. Plus, due to the "unique" scenes you would need at least 10 playthroughs (5 origins * 2 genders) with the corrupt/pure scenes and the ones that are mutually exclusive would require someone reeeeelly dedicated to writing it.

Anyway, the noble + Tish is in the Summeredge club, sleep with mother and return after completing another main quest. Gajah usually appeared to me in the library in castle and Mayla offered sex the second time I spoke with her - capture her, talk, do a main quest and talk again.

But all of these were when I was playing 2.3, so they might be broken in 2.4
Well, Kalyio don't change much already written content and with enough players it can be gathered together
For some reason I even didn't have an option to speak with Mayla, as well to say Yastafa that I'd found her item.
Maybe they are new bugs

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
If you mean a walkthrough, then I wouldn't get my hopes up. The game is not done yet and the updates are all over the game, so it would have to be constantly re-written.
This is a wiki at
It's not very complete though.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
there is an "Emek's Rest", mentioned in future patches. what is that?

Jun 24, 2017
News on Patreon people:

State of the Game

Hey folks!
Time for a new post about the state of our projects! Lots of awesome stuff happened during the last week so this will be a rather long one!

Let's start!

Roundscape
July 2017

For the patch this month, which we'll release in the next few days, we'll have two major changes for Roundscape.
First of all we're adding the foundation and first scenes for the Pregnancy system, something we've all been looking foward to for quite some time. The patch will already include a good amount of scenes for each gender.
Here is how the pregnancy system will work for both genders:
Male Player Characters: For them the pregnancy system is more linear. You'll be able to impregnate specific characters and it will feel more like quests. Ruksana, Meredith and Clawyn are the first characters.
Female Player Characters: Here it will feel more like an open world feature. You'll be able to get impregnated by many characters: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Minotaurs ... To avoid this you need to take anti-pregnancy potions.
Of course you can activate/deactive the pregnancy system at the start of the game.
The other big change is that some companions will no longer be optional like the Succubus and Meredith. Why? Because it allows us to make positive changes to the game and it's story. Having all companions be optional was a mistake from our side.
Of course the next Patch will also come with new content outside of the pregnancy system for those who don't like it.

August 2017

In August we're going to add Emek's Rest to Roundscape Adorevia. The winning idea from a Poll earlier this year.

Emek's Rest will have its own Story, new characters and completly new locations.

As mentioned before Emek's Rest is located in the wild lands so you can expect many exotic creatures: From Lizard creatures to raptor like beasts but mostly it will feature minotaurs as we know that minotaurs are a fan favorite.

September 2017

In September 2017 we're going to add the last companion to Roundscape. As promised before Roundscape will recieve an "Evil companion" for players who decide on a evil playthrough.
Her name is Kylless and like the succubus she is not from this world. Well at least she is not really "human". Her goals are chaos and domination.

You'll be able to recruit her after Act 2 and unlike most companions she doesnt have corruption/affection. Instead you'll be able to make her your "slave" or become hers.

But since she is a bit over two months away we'll keep it short. Spoilers are boring! :)
Of course we'll also flesh out existing companions, especially Katelyn and those who don't have a companion quest by now. And for the pregnancy we'll also add new content in the near future.

Kind of worried about the next few days personally. That always means at least a week

Edit: Oh, and there are also some news on Arenus and some othe new game, but I didn't copy those. If interested you can check it out, it's not locked for non-patrons
Oh my lord jesus christ someone give this man a trophy you were right, next few days my ass I knew it was too good to be true when I saw him post that. Hopefully it will be released today.

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
You wish its probably still one or two days waiting for it plus you need to add the time you have to wait for links.

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
This is a wiki at
It's not very complete though.
Right, I completely forgot about wiki. And it seems that someone actually started updating it, last time I saw it had barely ten pages and almost blank

Oh my lord jesus christ someone give this man a trophy you were right, next few days my ass I knew it was too good to be true when I saw him post that. Hopefully it will be released today.
Do you think that there is a Nobel price for release predictions in patreon-funded games? I could use the money, maybe even to fund something on Patreon.

On a more serious note, I was really hoping to be proven wrong back then. I hate when I'm right about these things

Jun 24, 2017
Right, I completely forgot about wiki. And it seems that someone actually started updating it, last time I saw it had barely ten pages and almost blank

Do you think that there is a Nobel price for release predictions in patreon-funded games? I could use the money, maybe even to fund something on Patreon.

On a more serious note, I was really hoping to be proven wrong back then. I hate when I'm right about these things
Yea I mean I guess I really have no right to complain because im going to get it free but it really sucks for the people pledged for his monthly content.

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Yea I mean I guess I really have no right to complain because im going to get it free but it really sucks for the people pledged for his monthly content.
Well, they still have about two days to release it and unlike others they usually deliver.
And this patch is going to be one of the biggest content-wise, so the supporters shouldn't be ripped off even though they have to wait longer

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
In change log 2.3 they mention some secret secrets. anybody knows?

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
am i the only one that struggled with this game? i'm a really newb to rpgm games and it was extremely hard for me to progress and i gave up without seeing a single tit :( should i give it another try with the new version what do you guys suggest?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
am i the only one that struggled with this game? i'm a really newb to rpgm games and it was extremely hard for me to progress and i gave up without seeing a single tit :( should i give it another try with the new version what do you guys suggest?
well, first it would be good if you say where do you struggle. you also can open a CG collection and check some tits.
As for me - I think this game is worth playing

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I do i enjoyed this game as far as i got, have too remember its a rpg do Quests but there are plenty of scenes hang in there the more u play the more u get too see

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
I think this game is one of the best western hrpg, despite all the flaws (bad art sometimes, weird fetishes)

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
well, first it would be good if you say where do you struggle. you also can open a CG collection and check some tits.
As for me - I think this game is worth playing

oh i chose to be a soldier, than i jump into some kind of a sewage then woke up with a redhead and went out for a journey to find some orcs, in the city a woman tells me to kill 5 wolves so she can tell me where the orcs are and i go into the jungle but only managed to kill 2, then i'm out of potions or money or anything and don't know what to do :confused:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
oh i chose to be a soldier, than i jump into some kind of a sewage then woke up with a redhead and went out for a journey to find some orcs, in the city a woman tells me to kill 5 wolves so she can tell me where the orcs are and i go into the jungle but only managed to kill 2, then i'm out of potions or money or anything and don't know what to do :confused:
ok, get it.

You don't just get in sewage and wake up with a redhead - there is a plenty of text describing what and why :)

The first sex scene is available before leaving the village.

Try to manage with wolves again - use Meredith (redhead) magic (she's quite powerful mage) to attack wolves and heal yourself. Check wolves levels and numbers - better to find group of two wolves then three :). Check your equipment - you don't have much from the beginning, so it's not a problem.
Actually, starting wolves are one of the most problematic enemies - when you expand you party, level up and find a cool equipment you will not heal yourself in boss battles :)

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes