ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
ok, get it.

You don't just get in sewage and wake up with a redhead - there is a plenty of text describing what and why :)

The first sex scene is available before leaving the village.

Try to manage with wolves again - use Meredith (redhead) magic (she's quite powerful mage) to attack wolves and heal yourself. Check wolves levels and numbers - better to find group of two wolves then three :). Check your equipment - you don't have much from the beginning, so it's not a problem.
Actually, starting wolves are one of the most problematic enemies - when you expand you party, level up and find a cool equipment you will not heal yourself in boss battles :)

i jumped to that part because i believe the story is linear until that point. also yes i tried her magic, healings etc but she died but managed to kill 2 wolves. after that i used a revive potion tried again but this time we both died, and if i'm not mistaken the number of wolves are rng based and i encountered a triple wolf pack with like over 400 hp and that was the point i gave up. :FeelsBadMan:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
i jumped to that part because i believe the story is linear until that point. also yes i tried her magic, healings etc but she died but managed to kill 2 wolves. after that i used a revive potion tried again but this time we both died, and if i'm not mistaken the number of wolves are rng based and i encountered a triple wolf pack with like over 400 hp and that was the point i gave up. :FeelsBadMan:
maybe you're too honest - don't be shy to use save/load - I reloaded a lot of times I lost someone in battle (later in game because of XP).
Try to save before each wolf pack. Try check a quest in middle of north forest - you can get a 3rd companion soon.

Reactions: ilozq

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
maybe you're too honest - don't be shy to use save/load - I reloaded a lot of times I lost someone in battle (later in game because of XP).
Try to save before each wolf pack. Try check a quest in middle of north forest - you can get a 3rd companion soon.
i didn't know i could encounter low levels/easy wolves with save/load and i think dev is to blame. i mean this is my first real battle and i come across an unbeatable enemy. i thought "I"was the problem but turns out it was not? lol that's poor in my opinion.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
wolves are hard but not unbeatable. just focus to kill them one by one, use save/load, use magic wise

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
git gud

Reactions: xןʞ and ilozq

KiroDM

May 8, 2017
I'm really enjoying the game. It's not a Game of the Year(lol) but have a decent story and fun gameplay.
Thank you.

DangerDeen

Jul 13, 2017
I actually got the game to work this time so Im allowed to visit Ornese and etc. but I dont know where to visit to start Act 2. I think I have to visit Xas but I dont know which way to go. Any response will be helpful.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Protection? What kind of protection its a rpg maker game, did they put some kind of custom protection on it?
There was some protection, don't know if it's custom or not. Something required PC signature

Jul 30, 2017
I actually got the game to work this time so Im allowed to visit Ornese and etc. but I dont know where to visit to start Act 2. I think I have to visit Xas but I dont know which way to go. Any response will be helpful.
After you go to Ornese, The deep woods, and Norvos you then have to return to your castle you will get a scene with Meredith and gain the location for Laroavia. Then go back to Slinks and there will be an extra boat dude, who will take you to Laroavia.

Last edited:

randa

May 7, 2017
Hello

2 Question:

1. The link in the first post still shows v2.4. But it was stated some posts above, OP is updated to 2.5?
2. If you're a female, do you have h-scenes with the partymembers? And only lesbian-scenes? Or is it better to be male?

Thanks.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hello

2 Question:

1. The link in the first post still shows v2.4. But it was stated some posts above, OP is updated to 2.5?
2. If you're a female, do you have h-scenes with the partymembers? And only lesbian-scenes? Or is it better to be male?

Thanks.
Its because a new version hasn't been uploaded,
added new change log to OP
change log was added to Op no new game

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Hello

2 Question:

Thanks.
And yes Female PC has h-scenes with companions - lesbian, straight and futa.
I'd say that it's worth trying both genders

Last edited:
Reactions: LelianaStrange
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes