ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Does this game have a harem ending yet? If not, why?
No, and I hope it is not _yet_. On the other hand, there are no images related to harem in the image folder.

VERY good question!
I'm trying to get there for ages.
I do not understand why was forum canceled...
They changed their host once and forum get declined and flooded with spam. So, it was a rational decision to abandon it altogether and use only patron-accessible discord :( And I have some ideas to share...

s

so I can't save her if I am not templar?I tried the first few levels of templar and I think its
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guys should I kill the blue demon or leave her to suffer for eternity?also how the heck do I get the middle chest in ornesse crypt.ty in advance.
Only templars can save her now (I think it will be that way).
I think that chest is made for fun (why do you think every road to the treasure should be easily accessible :) )

wraith17

May 28, 2017
No, and I hope it is not _yet_. On the other hand, there are no images related to harem in the image folder.

They changed their host once and forum get declined and flooded with spam. So, it was a rational decision to abandon it altogether and use only patron-accessible discord :( And I have some ideas to share...

Only templars can save her now (I think it will be that way).
I think that chest is made for fun (why do you think every road to the treasure should be easily accessible :) )
Time to start templar playthrough.xD

Ursus

May 26, 2017
Editor? To cheat? How can you - ? I would nev- !!
Imma using this website:
you have to try out wich variable the corruption and the liking-you (just forgot that bloody word) is, but it works fine and with other games too

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Editor? To cheat? How can you - ? I would nev- !!
Imma using this website:
you have to try out wich variable the corruption and the liking-you (just forgot that bloody word) is, but it works fine and with other games too
I usually do not cheat (almost never), but changing the group after each quest (to get rep and corruption with comps) is realy boring. I just want to start with a small bonus. ;)

And I know Save Editor Online, but this editor is little cumbersome.
I was hoping that there is something with a little more detailed descriptions.

invalido

Jul 11, 2017
guys for the dildo quest where can i find the fire witch? oh and where do i find calanthe?

Last edited:

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
guys for the dildo quest where can i find the fire witch? oh and where do i find calanthe?
Fire witch is in a cave in the north part of the first map when you travel to Ornesse (the one with the ship captain).

Calanthe can be found at the same map, after completing the main quest there, when coming from Ornesse (after crossing the bridge and traveling to next map)

invalido

Jul 11, 2017
wow this sounds a bit confusing can
Fire witch is in a cave in the north part of the first map when you travel to Ornesse (the one with the ship captain).

Calanthe can be found at the same map, after completing the main quest there, when coming from Ornesse (after crossing the bridge and traveling to next map)
u make a prntscreen of the map of which u guys r talking about? o_O

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Time to start templar playthrough.XD
I played as FemNoble prior 0.98 and then tried all Origins. I was impressed by Templar one and when I know about Templar's quest I couldn't resist to try it.

wow this sounds a bit confusing can

u make a prntscreen of the map of which u guys r talking about? o_O
Just first map you arrive in Ornesse by ship. The one where the captain waits you. north-north-north from the city.

invalido

Jul 11, 2017
I played as FemNoble prior 0.98 and then tried all Origins. I was impressed by Templar one and when I know about Templar's quest I couldn't resist to try it.

Just first map you arrive in Ornesse by ship. The one where the captain waits you. north-north-north from the city.
grr still cant find calanthe, i mean after completing the main quest and the matriarch quest i found in the map where the ship captain is, from the right sidei find a desert that i cant cross from the left a oasis for and a temple for the mytique quest and on the north i found a cave of the fire with and on the south i find the 6 spinx, but no traces of calanth

Advocate

May 11, 2017
Have some questions:
1. Where's Tishtyra's Shrine?
2. How do I get to Farmlands? (Unseen Problems SideQuest)
3. How to get to Laroavia?
4. I touched the red crystal ball twice on Ornesse Church what does that do?
5. Can't advance at the dungeon inside of Ornesse Chruch at the left it just keeps teleporting me back.
6. I'm in the middle of doing Ruksana's ritual quest, does she have sex with the horse or just jack it off? I'm trying to make my route to a normal type of sex as much as possible.
7. I finished Carys' first quest with the Mysterious Letter. Didn't give an option to recruit her and just said hope to meet again. Do we meet again? My Morality was 94, treated her good.
8. Can't seem to find the willing participant for Snake woman under the castle at Summeredge University/Library.
9. Can't enter barracks at Summeredge even though main quest is finished. Guard said need ticket or something from captain.

2.4 with the mod of moonanon(RoundImproved) and variable changer with F9 (forgot the name)cheat. Noble Origin.

Last edited:

Ursus

May 26, 2017
@ invalido
Calanthe appears when you are in the second act. Like it was said, travel from Ornesse north-north-north.
@ FriedSquid
Most of your questions are just searching and trying, but ok:
1. Ornesse, the map where the captain is (same map with Calanthe) on the middle right edge of the map.
2. Leave Summeredge through the Gate and then go south.
3. The thing with the lizardmen, right? There appears a new captain in Slinsk.
4.+5. The red crystal ball helps you with the dungeon in the church. You got a piece of it in your quest inventory. Use it on yourself and you can find the right path in the dungeon.
7. You meet her again (and high morality is important). When you visit Summeredge go to north (the nobel district or something) she will speak to you when you pass the stairs.
8. It's the lonely girl to the right in the university. Do her first quest with finding the book and speak to her after that again.
9. Come back after some time. A guard will tell you, that the captain awaits you.

Reactions: Catwashere

Advocate

May 11, 2017
@ invalido
Calanthe appears when you are in the second act. Like it was said, travel from Ornesse north-north-north.
@ FriedSquid
1. Ornesse, the map where the captain is (same map with Calanthe) on the middle right edge of the map.
4.+5. The red crystal ball helps you with the dungeon in the church. You got a piece of it in your quest inventory. Use it on yourself and you can find the right path in the dungeon.
7. You meet her again (and high morality is important). When you visit Summeredge go to north (the nobel district or something) she will speak to you when you pass the stairs.
8. It's the lonely girl to the right in the university. Do her first quest with finding the book and speak to her after that again.
9. Come back after some time. A guard will tell you, that the captain awaits you.
Thanks! I'm also playing Queen Opala 2 so I'm getting tired of exploring everywhere that's why I asked here.

Last edited:

invalido

Jul 11, 2017
@ invalido
@ FriedSquid
oh second act so this is why... :D

Jun 24, 2017
WTF I thought the pregnancy update was supposed to come on the 19th they said "new content patch every month" and every update has been on the 19th of each month. It's now the 20th :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ursus

May 26, 2017
@jamal13
Well MOST updates are on 19th. If you search long enough you find some updates on other dates. Just wait a little. The month is not over yet.
But i have to admit, my hopes were up too :(

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
@jamal13
Well MOST updates are on 19th. If you search long enough you find some updates on other dates. Just wait a little. The month is not over yet.
But i have to admit, my hopes were up too :(
You're not the only ones dissapointed. I think they have been slowed down by Uprising and the two patches for it. But I still hope they release it this week. Especially after they decided to tease people by those pictures in the main menu

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes